CHAPTER 19: HIM

A/N: So hey guys i just want you guys to know that this chapter is edited, because i messed up when i published this chapter so yeah. And also a double update for you guys.

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

"DAD you know this is just a damn deal between you and him right!" I was standing in front of my father at the sala.

"WOAH young man don't you raise your voice at your own father" he said 

"But dad you said it's just a damn deal" i ask once again

" Yes it is bu-" i cut him off

"But what dad, you know that i'm doing this to protect y/n right?" 

 Yes i'm doing this for her because when minha's dad ask my dad a favor, so if my dad don't do that damn favor his "son" will be in danger and also his other friends and his love. 

" I know but it's too hard to say no to his his deal, because if i say no you will be in danger also the others so please just cooperate with me" he pleaded 

*sigh* " okay" i answer and walk pass him to my bedroom, life is so unfair,I wish  could just be with the one i love and be happy with her. When I saw her at the park, I said in my mind I could not do it, but the other part of my body said i should do it to protect her. But i don't want to see her cry, it hurt like hell when i saw her crying and it's because of me. And I regret what I did, she's not paying attention to me like before. She started to avoid me when i tried to talk to her she would walk away or talk to others.

But i'm so thankful that we became friends, even though i don't like her being my  friend i want her to be my Girlfriend again. I know that it's my fault but what can i do if that's the only way to protect her and the others. I was about to fall asleep when my phone suddenly buzzed, i reach for it and answer the call.

"hello" i answered

"uhm jungkook" wait i know who is this Y/N! 

"oh hi y/n how are you"

"I'm good how about you"

"Fine, so why did you call by the way" i asked her

" Ahm I'm just gonna ask if your free today?"

" yeah why?" 

"Can you accompany me today?"

" sure, but where though"

"to the mall, i'm just gonna buy something for unnie's birthday"

"oh okay,i'll pick you up at 10 okay"

"okay, bye"

"Bye" *toot toot toot*

I put my phone in back and stand up from my bed to take a shower.

10 MINUTES AFTER

After i take a bath, i went inside my walk in closet to find a  clothes. I just wear a plain black t-shirt and a ripped jeans, i texted y/n that i as on my way after i texted her i took my car key and went out of the house and went to y/n. 

I was near y/n house when i saw a man with a bonnet on his face, the man was just looking at there house after looking at the house he took his phone out and call somebody. Suddenly someone went out from the house, and it was jennie i look at the man and he was no where to be found. I got worried for the girls, i took my phone out and dialed hyung's number.

"hyung"

" oh Maknae" namjoon hyung answered

" hyung can you come at the girl's house"

"why did something happened to them" jin hyung asked

" No nothing but there is a man outside there house, and i think he's looking for someone in there house for some kind of reason" i said

" okay were coming" 

" okay"

After the call i texted y/n that they should stay inside there house and wait for me to come and pick her up.

Y/N POV

Jungkook texted me that we should stay inside the house and i should wait for him to pick him up. Also my other unnie receive a text message from their boyfriend, they also said that we should stay inside the house.

"Unnie jungkook also texted me that we should stay inside the house, is there something wrong?" i asked 

" I don't know that also the same message jin texted a while ago" jisso unnie said

" Same here" jennie unnie said 

"Same" lisa unnie said

Suddenly my phone buzzed so i look who was calling me ' UNKNOWN NUMBER'

i hesitated for a while to answer it but my phone keep on ringing.

"yah  y/n can you answer your phone call"  Lisa unnie said

"okay" i walk towards the kitchen so no one could hear our conversation, i look at my phone once again and answer the call

"Hello?"

"Hi y/n do you miss me" 

Just by the voice i know who it was, now i know why jungkook and the others told us not to go out of the house. 

"No why would i miss you, you son of a B*tch"

"Language young lady" he chuckled a little bit

" I don't give single damn about you, why did you call by the way?" i answered him bravely but deep inside i'm scared.

" Oh i just wanna ask how you doing though" he said 

"I repeat i don't give a single damn about you, just tell me what you want"

"YOU" he answered seriously

"What if i don't wan-" my words are cut off

"Yahhh!!!" jisoo unnie shouted 

" Let me go!" jennie unnie shouted

"you b*tch let me go or el-" lisa unnie was cut off, i run back to the sala but they are not there anymore. I only saw there phone crack, and i saw a black van driving off the house.

" you son of a B*tch what did you do to them!!" i shouted at HIM. 

" If you want to save your unnie... come at the place i would text you, only you okay if you were with someone else and also don't call the police if you still ant to see your so called'unnie' understand" he said 

"Understand" i answered, after that he ended the call. I fall on the ground and cry, it's all my fault if i didn't answer that damn call and stay beside my unnie they would still be here....