CHAPTER 23: HE'S BACK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I am still in the hospital, resting. The doctor said that maybe tomorrow or the next day I could be discharged. Y/n didn't even visit me, but the others said that she visited me the other day but I was sleeping that's why.

"Are you okay now kook?'" Jimin hyung ask. I smiled and nodded at him. All of the boys are here right now.

"Oh by the way Jin hyung were is jisoo noona?" I ask him, because the other day she said that she had to tell me something but I think she forgot.

"oh she's with lisa and jennie, they're at the mall right now to buy something" jin hyung said. I just nodded at him and continue talking with the others.

*Few minutes later*

"Hello guys! so how is our patient today" Lisa ask. She entered the room with the others. My eyes try to fine Y/n but she's not here.

"Hey jungkook, why are you so sad" Jimin hyung ask.

"No I'm not sad it's just that I'm tired" I lied

"Uhmm oppa can me and jungkook talk for a minute" I look at jisoo noona in confusion.

"hmm okay" Jin hung said. He went out of the room, jisoo noona went by me and sat at the chair near me.

" Jungkook-ah" she said

"yes?"

"Are you sure you wanna hear what I'm about to say?" she asked me. I just nodded

"Okay so Jin and I was at a restaurant yesterday and I-i"

"you what noona?" I asked

"I saw y/n and Baekhyun with his sister yesterday, I never saw y/n smile like that before" I was taken back for a moment.

"So what are you trying to say to me that she doesn't look happy when She was with me?" I ask

" No it's not that I just told you this to tell you, and ask if you still have feelings for my friend" she said in a serious tone.

"Noona, you know that we broke up already and I love someone else now" I said.

"Okay then, that's all I wanna hear from you" She stand up from her seat and then left the room.

I was left alone in this room, I wanna ask myself why did I broke up with her? Why did I hurt her feelings, now she was with her ex and she sounds so happy.

Jisoo's Pov

"Noona, you know that we broke up already and I love someone else now" he said, but I can see that he's not telling the truth.

"Okay then, that's all I wanna hear from you" I stand up from my seat and then left the room. As I went out the room I saw y/n coming.

"Unnie!" she called.

"Your in a good mood today dongsaeng, might know what is the reason or WHO is the reason?" I ask her teasingly, she just laughed at me and then pointed at the door in front of us I just nodded and then smile.

I hope jungkook would realize that he still love y/n before it's to late. I just walk straight at the parking lot where jin park his car, and there I saw him standing in front of it. He notice me and then smile at me I smile back and then went inside the car.

Y/N'S POV

As I enter the room I saw jungkook sitting at his bed while looking outside the window. I put the fruits that I bought at the table, he notice me and then he was shook to see me there so I just smile at him.

"So... how are you feeling?" I ask just to start a conversation.

"Oh Uhmm I'm fine now" he answered shortly. It feels Awkward right now, I don't know why but it is. Its just, it's been so long since we've talked like this, like just the two of us, talk in a calm way and stuff. We used to be so close before but right now, pain really change people. 

I know that it's just 3 weeks ago since we've broke up, I'm not going to lie it still hurt as hell. But I'm trying to forget and move on, I know by the right time I would be fine. This past few days, I was just not feeling good, i feel so lonely and alone. 

"Y-Y/n" I came back to my sense when jungkook called my name so I look at him.

"why?" I asked while walking near him so that I could hear what he's going to say.

"uhmm, jisoo noona" he started, I looked at him when he mention unnie's name.

"what about her?" I said. He sighed and look down.  

"she told me that she saw you with b-baekhyun yesterday" I was shook for a moment, I didn't know that jisoo unnie was there yesteday. But then I remember why does jungkook need to tell me this anyways.

"I'm trying to be rude here jungkook but what's your point?" I asked him. He look up at me and when I saw his eyes, i saw pain and sadness in it. WAIT! PAIN!? SADNESS!!?? 

" It's just that-" he got cut off when J-hope oppa came in. I wave at him and he just smiled at me. After that I just talk to oppa and then after a few more minutes I decided to go.

"uhmm, jungkook i'm leaving. Oppa I'm going home already." I said, both of them just nodded at me. So I went out of the room and went home....

A/N: 

Hello Guyssssssss, long time no update LOL. I'm very sorry if the update was really short and dry, but I promise next chapter would be long. I was really busy at school this past few months so yeah hope you like this chapter.  Also sorry if there are any typo and wrong grammar or any error you could see in this chapter...By the way I'm doing double update, so stay tune for the next chapter. Thank you for supporting this book even though the update was reallllllyyyyyy SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW. Anyways enjoy this chapter hope you vote and comment. LOVE YOU GUYSSSS