CHAPTER 14: SAVE ME!

"Once you let him go, he will never comeback"
_________________________________________

Your pov
I was walking quetly at the alley when i heard something move from behind,so i decided to look back but i didn't see anything. I just shrugged it off and continue walking, the why i decided to walk this time,is because of the post that i saw earlier. "Jungkook is going to get married"

After walking through that alley i reach my house, i open the door and i lay my self in the couch, after a few minutes i heard my doorbell ring so i got up and open the door,but when i open it there's no one. I was about  to close it when i saw a figure and it give me goosebumps all over my body, I walked closer to that figure but i suddenly got pinned by the wall.

"Y-yah!! Let me go you bitch!!" I yelled at him while getting out of his grip.

"Not so fast baby!" He answered while kissing my neck. I felt disgusted by what he is doing right now

"Someone HELP! HELP ME!!" i yelled for how many times,but i guess no is going to save me.

"No one is going to save you my kitten" he said as his hand went to my sensitive part.

"A-ahh" i moaned.I don't want to lost  my virginity.A tear rolled down my cheeks as i was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong so i can't do anything.

"I know you will enjoy this kitten" he whisper to my ear seductively.

"pls someone save me!!PLS!!" i yelled again and again until my throat hurt.
He yanked my hair and kiss me rough and enter his tongue. I tried to get out from his grip but instead, i got slapped real hard at my right cheek.

"I told you do not move!!" He yelled at me and i just have my head down while crying,I got scared when he pull some knife in his pocket.

"Are you going to keep still or do you want me to kill you!" He said pointing the knife at my stomach.

"N-no p-please d-don't k-kill m-me please!" I begged

"So if you don't want to get killed babygirl will you have fun with daddy tonight" he said while smirking.

I was about to answer when i heard the door open. And there i saw TAEHYUNG OPPA WITH JENNIE UNNIE. unnie was shook seeing me in that state, my clothes has been torn and hair is all mess up.taehyung oppa grab the man's collar and said.

"No one is going to play with you, you piece of sh*t, she's not gonna have fun with you tonight sorry about that boi" taehyung said. I was shook and then unnie helped me to stand up but my legs failed me.

"I'll call the police okay"unnie said putting me down the couch.

"I-im so sorry for what i did please just don't kill me" the man said, because  taehyung is now beating him really hard now.

"Don't *punch* you *punch* dare *punch* touch *punch* my bestfriend *punch*" taehyung is so over protective even i was just his best friend tho.

"T-taehyung stop that now" i managed to say even i feel really  weak right now. Taehyung turn to look at me and let go of the man. But that is the most wrong move he did, taehyung is back facing the man now. Taehyung is about to walk towards my way when i saw the man is about to stand up and ready to stab taeyhung but....

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" i yelled and push him out of the way,And i got stabbed.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung yelled when he saw blood dripping from my stomach.

Jennie Pov

Me and taehyung is going to visit y/n and try to comfort her, we reach her house. But in our surprised we heard someone shouting, me and taehyung immediately run to the door. And there i saw y/n in that kind of state torn clothes,messy hair, and i saw hickeys in her neck and she really look like a mess right now. Taehyung immediately punched the man and yelled at him, i went to y/n and helped her stand up but her legs failed her,"i'm just going to call the police okay" i told her and that was my biggest mistake. I was calling the police when i suddenly heard y/n shout my boyfriend's name, i hung up the call and went inside the house. I saw y/n pushed taehyung away and instead of taehyung she got stab by the man.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung shouted, and then i heard the police is here.

"Jagiya please call the ambulance now jebal" taehyung said, i call the ambulance and after some minutes the ambulance arrived. They put y/n in the ambulance same as me and taehyung got in also.

"Y/n please be strong" i held her hand while stroking her hair.

End of Jennie pov

*after some hours of waiting at the hospital*

The doctor arrived and taehyung and the others stand up.

"What happend to her"
"Is she alright now doctor"
"Guys could you just let the doctor talk" jisoo said

"Okay so the patient lost a lot of blood so we need someone to donate for her"

"What's her blood type doc?" J-hope asked.

"AB" the doctor asnwer
"So any of you guys have that kind of bloodtype cause we really need it now"

All of us look at each other and shook are head as a 'no'.

"But we now someone" namjoon answered. We all looked at him in confusion.

"Who is it then"suga asked

"Jungkoook" he answered.

So hey my lovely readers hope you guys like this story, i know this is a boring chapter but pls don't forget to vote. Love you guysss❤❤❤😍😘😘