CHAPTER 24: CONFUSED

BAEKHYUN'S POV 

I'm now in front of Y/n house, I'm just gonna ask her if she could come with me at the mall. The reason why I ask Y/n to come with me instead of my sister is because I want to buy Alexa a Christmas gift.

"Hello Y/n, can you accompany me to the the mall?" I asked 

"Yeah sure, I don't have anything to do anyways." she said.

"just wait for a minute, I'm just gonna change" she said then went to her room. 

By the way Alexa is with my mom today, good thing that it's weekend today I don't have any work. 

"hey" I heard Y/n. I look at her and she was wearing a white  shirt and a jeans with a sneakers . It really suits her. She look cute and sassy at the same time. 

"So...are you ready to go" I asked, she just nodded at me and smiled. I smiled back and went out of her house.

Y/N's Pov

Baekhyun and I, were on the way to the mall to buy some gift for Alexa this Christmas.  I'm also planning to buy some gift for Baekhyun's mom, but I don't know what should I give her though.

"Hey, were here" I was back to my sense when baekhyun tapped my shoulder. He parked the car and went out of the car to open the door for me. 

"thank you" I said after he open the door. He just smiled at me. 

We entered the mall, there are a lot of people since it's Christmas that's why. 

"what does Alexa want?" I ask

"she wants dolls and pink stuff" he answered. 

"Okay then lets go to the toy shop" I said.

I don't know why but I feel that there's someone following us so i look behind me but there's no one suspicious so I just continue walking. After an hour of looking for a perfect gift for Alexa, baekhyun bought her a pink teddy bear. It look so cute. After he payed for it we went out of the shop. We decided to eat lunch first before going home. 

"So were do you want to eat" He asked. I just told him we could eat anywhere he wants, so we ended up eating at a Korean restaurant.

"Good Morning Ma'am, Sir" the waitress greeted. 

"Uhmm Table for two miss" Baekhyun said.

"This way sir" we walked towards the table, suddenly there's a sudden noise coming from our right side. I look towards that side and I was shook to see Jungkook with an angry expression on his face. He was looking at me with that kind of expression for about 5 seconds so I decided to look away first since he's being creepy. 

"Hey, you okay" baekhyun asked. I just nodded at him and smiled. We ordered some ramen and gimbap.

After few minutes our order came and we ate silently, like literally no one's talking. So I look at the direction where jungkook is and BAAM! he's still there. I wonder why is he still there. 

"Uhmm Y/N" baekhyun called me, I looked at him.

"Yes?" I answered. 

"I'm just gonna ask if your done eating" He said. I nodded at him and after that he called the waiter for the bill. After paying, we went out of the restaurant and headed to the parking lot to go home.

"Uhmm Thank you for today Y/n" Baekhyun said. 

"No need to mention, anything for Alexa" I said, after a few minutes of driving we reach my condo.