CHAPTER 27: LAST FIGHT

Jungkook's Pov

Were still here at y/n dorm waiting for the police to come. I'm feeling nervous right now because it's been an hour but we still couldn't find Y/n, i know who's with her but that person is to dangerous for her. 

"Guys what if something happen to her" jennie said.

"Nothings gonna happen to her she's strong and she will be alright" I said. I hope she's fine right now, i don't know what I could do if they hurt her.

We are waiting for the police when suddenly my phone rang, i look to see who it was and it was my dad. I answered it.

"Hello dad, if you are  planning something on y/n just...just PLEASE don't hurt her dad" I pleaded, for the first time I pleaded my father.

"Oh to late my son she's already hurt" and with what he said anger, hatred  filled me up.

"YOU!! If anything happen to her, I will forget that you were my dad!" I shouted, the others looking at me worried expression was written on their faces. 

"Just tell me were you are and just deal with me dad!" I said he just laugh.

"Alright, alright I'll give you the address but don't expect that your lovely Y/n would still be breathing when you reach here." It sent shivers down my spine, so I immediately  grab my keys and went outside her dorm, i could still hear them shouting my name but I just ignored it. I need to save her.

"Yah! jungkook where are you going!" taehyung hyung shouted.

I went inside my car and drove to where ever that place is, while I was driving i receive a text message from my dad so I went straight to that place. But before that I forwarded the message to my other hyungs so they could back me up incase something happens. By the time I reach there I saw some men in black wearing a suit and they also have a gun in their hands. I went outside my car and walk towards them at first they pointed their gun to me but then I told them my name. So they put their gun down and escorted me towards the place where my father is, i don't know why but I have this bad feeling that something was wrong.

"Mr.jeon, your son has arrived" The man on my right side said. I look in front just to see my dad smiling devilishly to me.

"Oh my dear son you came" He said

"where is y/n" I sternly said, he got from his chair and walk towards me. 

"Oh she's doing fine, I didn't know your woman could be that strong hahahaha."

"what did you do to her" I said looking at him. He look at me and just smirk.

"Oh that its nothing much though I just tied her upside down while hitting her with a belt nothing much" I was about to punch him on what he said but the two men beside me hold me up.

"How could you do that to her!!!" I shouted, bu then he just smiled.

"Well i told you several times that she needs to pay for what his father did right?!" 

"Yes but...but why do you need to do it that way dad" I said as tears started building up my eyes, I can't even imagine y/n being tied upside down. 

"You wanna see her?" He asked. I nodded and the men let go of me so I followed my dad.

"But before that Brace yourself on what your about to see son" He said, I nodded again I really need to see her right now. 

He opens a door beside us and I want to collapse right now, right here when I saw her. I couldn't control my feelings anymore so I run towards her and hugged her tight while crying, if only you could see her you would feel the same. Y/n right now was covered in her own blood, her eyes was closed and face full of bruises.