CHAPTER 12: THE BREAK UP

**************

*next morning*

MINHA'S POV
Its the day jungkook will be officially mine, he will be mine forever and we will love each other till death(lol).

FLASHBACK
After we left y/n house jungkook drop me home, after some minutes of driving we reached my house, i open the door and sit at the couch while jungkook close the door.

"Jungkook-ah" i called him in my sweet and cute voice.

"Ne....jagiya" he answered.

"Uhm..." i paused for a second because i'm not sure if i should really say this to him or not.

"What is it?" He asked

"Uhm...jungkook pls don't be mad or anything if i told you this....okay?"

"Can you just pls say it to me!" he raised his voice a little bit, I flinched for his sudden raised of voice.

"I'm sorry pls continue on what you're about to say" I nodedd

"As i was saying if you really love me.......you will do what i'm going to say.....right?" You said while looking at him with hope that he will do it.

"O-of course i will" he answered

"C-can you officialy break up with y/n" i finaly said it.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

I texted jungkook to ask him if y/n agreed to him last night, if she will go to the park or not. I tried to call him but he did not answer maybe he is still sleeping.

End of minha's pov

Your Po'v
I woke up due to the light that is hitting my facue, i stand up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, after i did it i went down stair to make some breakfast for my self. And then it hit me........ its the day me and jungkook will meet at the park, i suddenly feel pain in my heart but i don't know why. I just shruged it off and continue to make my omelette, after i turn off my stove i heard my doorbell ring. I put my plate down and went to the door to open it and there i saw my friends unnie and oppa.

"Come in unnie,oppa" i said while signaling them to come in.

" so how are you now y/n" jin oppa asked.

"I'm fine"

"So are you free today?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Uhm unnie,oppa mianhe but i can't i have to meet someone later"

"Ah gwenchana y/n... but who will you be meeting with?" Namjoon oppa asked.

" uhm..." i don't what to answer cause they might not aproved to it.

"J-jungkook" i said it

"WHAT!!" they all said causing me to flinched because of there voice.

"Guys calm down"

"Oh mianhe" j-hope oppa said while smiling at me.

"But what time and where are you guys going to meet" jimin oppa asked

"Uhm later at the park 5pm" i answered

And they just have a "0" face. After some hours of talking with them they finally leave, you sit down the couch and look at the time and it was already 4:30 pm wow time really flew fast you thought. You stand up from the couch and went your way to your room and prepared for later, you went to the bathroom to take a little bath, after yo finished taking a bath you went to your closet to find a  clothes to wear later. After you find the clothes that you want you put it on and dry your hair. After you finished all the things that you should do..... you look like this👇👇

You checked the time and its almost 5, you look at your self one last time and after that you pick your bag and keys and closed the door

You checked the time and its almost 5, you look at your self one last time and after that you pick your bag and keys and closed the door. You reached the park and checked the time its 5:05  jungkook must be here, you looked around the place but you didn't saw any sign of jungkook.

AFTER 30 MINUTES OF WAITING

Its been a minute since you arrived at the park but still no sign of jungkook. You were about to leave when you saw a familiar figured walking towards your way its jungkook.

"Mianhe i'm late" he said in a calm tone

"Oh its okay" you answered him as you look directly in him.

"Uhm.... what are you going to say" i asked him.

"Y/n you know that i love you....but i love minha more, i'm so sorry that.....i hurt you and break your heart......i know that you love me all through this years but all i do is hurt you..... so LET'S OFFIACLY BREAK UP" he said and i just stood there open mouthed and don't know what to say, i don't know what to say but there's nothing to do now he has his own life and i have to accept what he wants, okay then let's break up.

"Okay then after today.......were done....right?" You looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Y-yes" he answered, you felt so useless and weak right know the words that jungkook told you just now keep repeating in your mind like a recorder.

"I love you but i love minha more."

Those words keep on repeating in your mind, your heart tear into million of pieces. Jungkook is about to leave but you grab his wrist.

"What" he said in a cold tone

"One last hug please" you asked him and he just stood there shook of what you said. Before he could answer you hug him real tight,he didn't hug back but what else could you do he didn't love you anymore. You pulled away from the hug before smilling at him widely like nothing happen.

"Jungkook-ah Mianhe, Saranghae,Annyeong." You said as you turn back and walked away from that place.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"One last hug please" she pleaded i didn't have the time to answer because she already hug me real tight, i will miss this hug tho,I will miss her she pull off from the hug and she smiled widely like there's nothing happend, how come she still smile even i say those words to her,She's really strong.

"Jungkook-ah mianhe,
saranghae,annyeong." She said while holding her tears. I feel sad and hurt for what i did and what i said to her, but atleast I did what minha asked. Me and minha can leave happily now, i feel sorry for y/n beacuse she really hopes that its a good new but sorry for her its not.

End of jungkook's pov

TBC