CHAPTER 26: CLARIFICATION

Y/n's  Pov 

I wake up feeling so dizzy, i look around the place and I think I'm in a room it was dark but there were still some light coming from the outside. The last time I check I was at my condo waiting for my Unnie's to come and pick me up because we were supposed to go to mall, but then somebody just knock on my front door and cover my mouth and then that's how I got here. 

"Help!" I shouted even though I know that theres no one who's going to hear me. 

"Somebody help-" I shouted again but I immediately stop shouting when I heard a footstep coming towards me.

"Who are you?!" I said, i'm tried to hide my nervousness but I can't help it.

"Your worst nightmare" The way that person said that It went shivers down my whole body. Base on the voice I could tell that it was a man, maybe around 40s or 30s of age.

"What do you want from me!" I asked, he walked towards me and I am shook when I saw his face. Jungkook's father, why?

"Oh honey you want me to tell you some story so could understand why you're here" he said.

"It all started between your father and my wife" he started talking while walking around me it gave me goosebump, him walking behind me, me not knowing what he might do to me. 

"What does my father have to do with this" I asked him, he just smirked and continued talking.

"He was the reason why Jungkook grow up with out a mother beside him" i was stunned on what he said. But why?

"W-why, w-what?" I asked, he stop right in front of me and grab my cheeks and hold them tightly.

"Why? Your father doesn't love your mother, she loved my wife so they decided to run away together while their children was left alone growing up with out a complete family" he said and let go of my face.

"That's not true my dad love my mom!!" I shouted, but that was a wrong move because I receive a strong slap from him. *Slap*

"You know your just as hard headed as my son, to be honest I really don't like you for my son that's why I threaten him." I was just listening on what he was saying, now it makes sense why jungkook broke up with me. He was threaten

"That's why I agreed to the arrange marriage proposal of minha's family" He explained, tears started to build up from my eyes because of what he's saying to me right now. 

"T-thats w-why he b-broke up w-with m-me?" I asked and he just nodded and laugh devilishly.

"now you understand why you are  here?" I just nodded  "Good girl" he then said.

"Now do you have anything to say before I kill you, oh wait let's just call my son." By that I look up at him and I just notice that he was not alone, he was with three men I think they were also the same men who kidnapped me. 

"Hello son" He said while looking at me.

"I have a surprise for you, what I'll put her on the phone" he put the phone beside my ear, I can't move because I was tied both hands and feet.

"J-jungkook" I started

"Y/n! hello where are you! Why are you with dad. Y/n answer me! Please" He said, tears started pouring like a water fall from my eyes. I will miss them, I will miss his voice. 

"J-jungkook, always r-remember *sobs* t-that I love y-you *sobs* o-okay" I finally said it, after a long time I said it. 

"Okay time is up, say goodbye to my son now Y/n" His father said.

"W-wait Y/n what is he t-talking about, w-what Y/n!!" He shouted

"Goodbye jungkook, I love you my little bunny" I said as the called got ended. Now it's time to face the monster in front of  me.  

"So are you ready" His dad asked. But before I could answer they already hit me with something hard on my head so everything went black. 

Jungkook's Pov

I'm on my way to our dorm because something came up and we need to meet up. But then I received a called from jisoo noona she was asking if y/n was with me. 

Phone Conversation: 

Jisoo: Hello Jungkook

Jungkook: yes noona

Jisoo: Uhmm I y/n with you?

Jungkook: Nope, But I was with her yesterday. I think she's at home though

Jisoo: She asked us to go to the mall but when we reach her dorm she is not here and front doo was open.

Jungkook: EHH!! WAIT HOW COME!

Jisoo: I don't k-know *sobs* p-please jungkook help us

Jungkook: Okay okay I'm coming there just....just don't leave where you are right now

End of conversation.

I was on my way on y/n dorm when my phone suddenly rang it was my dad. I answer it maybe he know were Y/n is.

"hello"

"Hello son" He answered

"I have a surprise for you, what I'll put her on the phone" I know he has Y/n right now but I'm afraid on doing something because Y/n might be in danger right now.

"J-jungkook" she was crying. Gosh she's crying, I don't want to hear, see, her crying it hurts me.

"Y/n! hello where are you! Why are you with dad. Y/n answer me! Please" I answered I'm really worried right  now

"J-jungkook, always r-remember *sobs* t-that I love y-you *sobs* o-okay" I was shook, this is the first time I heard it again after a long time. But why does it sounds that she's saying goodbye right now. Y/N NO!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!

"Okay time is up, say goodbye to my son now Y/n" I heard my dad said.

"W-wait Y/n what is he t-talking about, w-what Y/n!!" I shouted

"Goodbye jungkook, I love you my little bunny" she said before the call got disconnected. 

I drove as fast as I could to Y/n's dorm but of course with safety. I reached it no time, there I saw her Unnie's with my other members.

"Jungkook where is she" Jisoo noona asked.

"She's with my d-dad" I silently said but it was enough for them to hear it.

"B-nut why" They asked.

"I-i don't k-know, but right now we need to save her" I said and looked at them.

They all nodded and went on their own to call the police and some authorities that could help us. Just wait for me Y/n, i will save you just...just hold on babe. I love you