CHAPTER 25: HIS SIDE

Jungkook's Pov

I'm in y/n room right now, she fainted after she cried. I tried waking her up but then I think that I should just let her rest for today she must be tired from all that crying that she did earlier. I move closer to her and touch her cheeks. I know that she's a strong woman but sometimes she could be as fragile as glass. It's true that I don't have a choice, even though I want to tell her why I did that to her it's just that I really can't. I know it will make her more confused, no not confused angrier towards me. The hatred that she feel right now towards me was strong and I made it more stronger by not telling her the reason. She thinks that Minha and I are engaged, I want her to know that she will be the only girl who i'm gonna marry but it's so hard to explain. 

"I'm sorry" I just said it abruptly while looking at her angelic face. After I said that I got up and reach for her forehead to kiss it, i was about to leave but then I heard her soft voice calling my name.

"j-jungkook" she said. I looked at her but her eyes are still closed.

"y-yes" I answer her, I know i'm crazy talking to her while she's sleeping.

"I love you" she said and then shifted to the right side of the bed.

I was silent after I heard what she said, it's been a long time since she said that to me. I want to tell her how much I love her but i'm afraid she would just ignored it. I walk towards the door to leave but before that I look at her once again. I know one day you would understand why i'm doing this. 

Flashback

I went home to talk to my dad why did he agree to that arrange marriage that minha's family saying few days ago. I went inside of his room and  I saw him sitting on his swivel chair. 

"Oh jungkook, what brought you here" He said with out looking at me.

"Dad, why did you agree on that arrange marriage, you know that I don't love minha right!" I bursted out.

"I know, I know, but I don't want you to be with y/n so I agreed with their proposal" he look up at me and smirked.

"Why don't you just let us be together, she's the one I love, Please Dad I'm begging you" I said and kneel down. 

"Son stand up, nothing can change my mind now, the damage has been done and I can't fix it anymore, I'm sorry"  he said

"But why can't you just...just let me be please" I beg.  "why do you hate y/n so much, she didn't do anything" I said

"It's not her , it was her dad. Her dad  is the reason why your  mom left us!!" my dad shouted. I was shook for a moment because of what I heard, Y/n's dad is the reason why mom left us?

"w-why, i-i though she left u-us because she doesn't love you anymore" I asked him

"Yes, she doesn't love us anymore and it's because of that man!" He said, I'm still processing  what just my dad said. But then said something again.

"That's why I don't want you to be with that girl, i don't want you to be like me."

"Dad I won't be like you, and i will never be" i said and left the room. But before I left he said something that made me turn around.

"Okay then, but whether you like it or not your going to marry  minha or else you don't want me to kill your girlfriend right?" he said in a serious voice.

"Don't you ever hurt Y/n she's out of this!" I shouted, i don't care  if he's my father, he don't even act like one, never. 

"Don't you shout at me young man, you would break up with her as soon as possible or else you know I could do anything I want just to get rid of that girl even that means killing her right" he said and left me there feeling scared what he might do to y/n, I don't want to but I don't have a choice. 

That's why I can't tell her the reason behind. I'm afraid that she might blame her father and I don't want that, she loves her dad so much. 

End of Flashback...

Y/n's Pov

I wake up because of the light coming from the window. I don't know why but I feel so empty today. I don't know why but I tried to push it away so I got up and went inside the bathroom to do my morning routines. I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for myself, but then I saw a sticky note on the table. it says:

Please don't stress yourself to much, I can't watch you anymore and I can't do the things I used to do so stay healthy and keep drinking water and eat on time okay!

-Little Bunny❤️

So it was real, last night. I thought I was just dreaming but, oh well it was real. 

I crumpled the paper and throw it away. I don't know why does he have to remind me that we can't be together anymore, I'm slowly accepting the fact that were not meant to be. I just got a bread and a jam and eat it, because of that d*mn sticky note I lost my appetite to eat. After I ate my breakfast, I went to my roo to get my phone and called Jennie Unnie, I want to go to mall so that I could forget what happened about last night. 

"Hello" She answered.

"Unnie!" 

"wae?"

"Uhmm can you come with me"

"eodi?" She asked

"To the mall, please" I said

"Alright, just wait us there because I still need to call the others" 

"Okay, Thanks unnie"

"hmm, bye see you later" and then she ended up the call. I decided to just wear a plain white shirt and a skirt and a flip flops. After a few minutes of waiting I heard the sound of the car so I got up from the sofa and went outside, but I was shook that it was not my unnies.

"Who are you!?" I asked calmly trying to hide my nervousness.

"You don't need to know" he said and then covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief, and then my eyes started to shut....

Happy New year everybody, hope you have a great and happy year. I love you guyss. Sorry if there are any typo or wrong grammar in this chapter. Also just to informed you guys that we only have 5 chapters remaining until this book ends....

This is their Outfit: