CHAPTER 4: DRUNK

You cried and cried until the tears are all gone you are just laying on you're bed all day it's already 5:00pm and jungkook is still not here. You went down to the kitchen to cook some dinner for jungkook and you. ofcourse you wont let your self starve After a few minutes you heard the door open you saw a "Drunk"jungkook entering your house jungkook usually lives with you when his parents are gone for a trip. But before you reach the door you saw a familiar figure behind jungkook.
"Minha?!" You're heart ached while looking at them.
"What are you looking at can you just helped me"she said while entering the door. You helped her to carry jungkook in the sofa.
"I'm just going to grab a wet towel" you left the two of them in the sofa.

"This must be the worst day of my life" you mumbled to your self while getting up to get a wet towel for jungkook. You went to the bathroom and get a towel *bang* you heard a loud sound of a glass at the kitchen you immediatley run to the kitchen and what happend you saw minha laying on the floor with a bit of blood in her hand.
"Minha are you okay" you asked her calmly
"Oppaaaa!!"she shouted
"What is it babygirl" jungkook said while smiling but soon faded when she saw minha laying on the floor with blood on her hand.
"What the f*ck happend here" he said
"Oppa i accedentally drop the glass of water and Y/N blame me for what happend and she push- but before minha could continue her words jungkook grab my chin harshly.
"What the f*ck did you do to her" he said angryly
"I didn't do anything jungkook" you said while pushing jungkook away but jungkook didn't bulge to move
"Jungkook it hurts!!" You screamed in pain but jungkook hold it real tight you saw minha smirking at the back
"Don't you dare hurt my princess!!"and that he let you go you run past them and to your bedroom.

"Princess" "babygirl" those words hurt you the most jungkook never call you those f***king names he only calls you "babe". You cry again and again youre heart break into million pieces. You make your way to the mirror to see your redden chin and eyes......... after you treat your chin you lay down on your bed and before you know you fall asleep.............

*Next day*

A/N:

So hi guys hope you like this chapter dont forget to comment and vote love you😘😘❤