CHAPTER: 20 TAKE THE RISK

Someone's POV
I was sitting on my chair when i heard noises outside, i was about to check what is it but my question has been answered when 3 girls enter the door screaming for help. So this are the one, they're so fragile they look so pure. But they are just a bait so that i could get what i really want, i texted her the place and i also warned her that she should be the only one who is going to come to that place or else her dear unnie would be hurt.

"Boss what should we do to them?"

"Just tie them in a chair and put some duck tape on their mouth."
I answered

I promise her that i will not do anything to them, because if i do something wrong i wouldn't be able to play with her.*evil smirk*
After a few hours of waiting my phone buzzed, i took it out of my pocket and look who was calling me, i saw her name popped out and without hesitation i answer the phone.

"Hello baby"

"Don't call me baby you a*shole" damn this girl and her language.

"Anyway i'm already at the place"

"okay that's great, just wait me there" i said and ended the call

" you damn a*shole what are you going to do with us!" one of the girls shouted, i just smirk and went out of the room to meet my little princess.

FLASHBACK (this is what happened after the girls got kidnaped )

Y/N POV

I was just sitting on the floor while crying when i heard some noises. I stand up and look who it was and i cry more harder when i saw the boys, you can see fear and worried looks on there faces, i feel more guilty for what just happened.

"y/n what happened why are you crying? where are the others? we told you guys that you are not allowed to go out right?" jungkook ask me at onced.

"t-they've been k-kidnaped" i answered, i heard jin and taehyung cursed.

" i'ts all my fault" i said and cry. jungkook pull me closer and hug e tight.

"shhhh i'ts not your fault y/n"

" Y/n can you tell us what happened, and why our girlfriends have been kidnaped.

I told them what happened and they said that it's not my fault, they make me calm first and then we talk about our plan on how are we going to rescue my unnie. I also told them that if i came with someone at that place he texted something bad will happened to them, i tried telling them that i should be the one who will go to hat place by myself and saved my unnie but they said that they have their plan so i just let them do it.

END OF FLASHBACK

(STILL Y/N POV)

I waited for him to come and after a few minutes i saw him walking near me with a smirk on his face. damn you a*shole

" Where are they" i asked him.

"Can you just chill for a minute my little princess, your lovely unnie are safe okay" he said while putting some of my hair behind my ears.

"Don't you f*cking touch me!" i exclaimed

" Language young lady" he said

" I don't care! Just take me to my unnie" he just smiled at me and then turn around and started walking away so i follow him. After walking we reached a room that has a sign " DO NOT DISTURB" that's what is on the sign. He open the door and there i saw my unnie tied up in a chair with a duck tape on their mouth, they still didn't notice me but when jennie unnie face toward the door she saw me and i can see fear in her eyes.

"Remove those now" i ordered one of his man, he didn't obey me until i looked at HIM and he took out a knife from his pocket and cut the ropes.

" You happy now bay girl"

" Nope"

" What do you want me to do then?" he ask me, i look at them and then signal them that their boyfriends are just out there waiting for them. Good thing that he didn't saw me telling something to my sisters, jisoo unnei just nod at me same as lisa unnie but jennie unnie mouthed a no to me but i just ignored it.

" Let them go"

"Okay then but you have to stay here and play with me okay"

i just nod my head as and answer but deep inside i'm so damn nervous and scared on what will happen later on. But if something happen to happen to me i'm still happy that i saved my sisters, its okay with me if i'm just the one who's going to suffer from it...

A/N:

SORRY for the late update guys, i'm very busy so yeah hope you understand. And this is just a short update because i just got home and rest for a bit so yeah. Hope you guys like this update don't forget to vote. And also i publish a new book name IKAW PA RIN it a filipino story. Again thank you for all your support and also thank you for being with me in this book. LOVE YOU ALL GUYS