CHAPTER 15: THANK YOU

Minha Pov

Me and jungkook are at his house right now, were watching some movie  it's really a good movie,but suddenly my phone started ringing.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Oppa i'm just gonna take this call okay" i said and he just answer with  "hmm", i went to the kitchen to take the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ma'am mission success" a male with husky voice said and i know exactly who is it.

"Good job sehun,let's meet tomorrow at xxx cafe at 8 and i will give you your reward"

I ended the call,i was about to turned when some one pinned me hard at the wall.Oh sh*t did he hear it

"Who's that jagi" he said with his most serious tone I've ever heard.

"O-oh it's j-just my friend" i answered

"Are you su-" but before he could continue his words his phone started to ring. But before he answered the phone he gave me a serious glare and left the kitchen to pick the call.
End of pov

**************************
JIMIN'S POV

"Jungkook"namjoon hyung answer,the others look at each other and nodded in agreement.
"I'll call him" jimin said, he excuse him self and call junkook.

On the phone:
JM:Jungkook
JK: NE?
JM: CAN YOU PLS COME AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW PLS
JK:WAE?
JM:Y/N NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW
JK:WHY WHAT HAPPEND TO HER!!
JM:I-I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU LATER BUT CAN YOU PLS COME HERE RIGHT NOW!
JK:OK HYUNG I'M COMING!
END OF THE CALL

Jimin came back to the other members,and as soon as they saw jimin they all stand up and look at him.

"He's coming" he answered shortly
The others just sighed and sited.
After a few minutes

"Where the f*ck is jungkook what take him so long" taehyung said

"HYUNG!!" Someone shouted,they all look at there right side and there they saw jungkook running like theres no tomorrow.

"What took you so long jungkook" jimin asked.

"I'm so sorry hyung there's a traffic" he answered

"Okay, now go inside the doctor is waiting for you" jennie said.

Jungkook went inside the room and they check up him first before donating blood.

Jungkook pov

I was sitting beside y/n,when i heard a knock i quickly open the door and saw hyung and noona smiling at me and i smiled back. They enter the room and silence took over,i was about to break it until someone spoke.

"Jungkook" y/n said and all there eyes are on her. I walk towards her and held her very soft hand.

"Y/n, are you okay now" i asked her and she just nodded her head. I don't know why i feel butterflies around my stomach,even thought we already break up,I don't know why i still feel the same towards her. I'm happy with minha now and i'm going to marry her. I LOVE MINHA RIGHT?
End of jk pov

***********************
No one's Pov
The others already left so it's only the two of them jungkook and y/n,it is now a awkward situation for them both. Jungkook is now feeding her a hot soup,After a few minutes of feeding her jungkook put the bowl at the table and handed her a glass of water with medicines.

"Thank you" she said while looking at jungkook and giving him a sincere smile ,jungkook froze for a second  because of her sincere smile.

"Y-your welcome anything for my friend " he answered and return the smile. A friend?
Her smile slowly faded when he said the word friend, it still hurt for her but what else could she do THEY'RE DONE and also jungkook is going to be married soon, so she try her best not to cry infront of him even it hurts like hell, like she was being stabbed directly at her heart.

"I'm going to sleep" she said trying her best to hold her tears as she turned the other side facing the window and closing her eyes, as a single tear rolled down her soft cheeks.

"I-i-i l-love y-you" he answered under his breathe

A/N:

So hey guys sorry for not updating this past few days i promise to update as soon as i have a free time.