CHAPTER 17: VACATION PT 2

Y/N POV

After a few hours of the flight we finally reached our destination. The plane already landed and we were just waiting for the other people to come out. The other girls and I are just waiting for the boys, after a few minutes of waiting they finally went out.

"What took you so long oppa" minha asked  jungkook. Jungkook looked at her and then smile

"Oh its nothing they're just so slow thats why" he answered

"GUYS!!" We looked to the person who is shouting at us. A smile form on our face when we saw him.

"Hello Mark!" Taehyung shouted,and run towards mark.

"Hello Taehyung, i miss you guys so much" he said and smile at us.

"Oh who is this girl over here" he pointed minha.

"Uhm she's my girlfriend" jungkook said with a smile. After he said that all their eyes was on me especially mark.
I just smile at them to assure that i'm okay,They just nodded their head.

"So where are we going next mark?" Jennie unnie asked

"Okay so were going to my rest house first so you can put all you thing their and then rest for a while, is that okay with you guys" he said

"OKAY!" We all said

"Okay then so come on" he said an then he open the door of his van.We all get iinsid, so now i'm sitting between mark and Jungkook. It's a little bit awkward between me and jungkook, but i just put my attention to the road it's so beautiful.

"So how's life y/n" mark suddenly asked out of blue.

"It's fine,how about you" i asked

"It's good still finding my forever" he said while laughing a little bit,
I giggle because of he said.

Timeskip( 3pm, Saturday)

Jungkook's Pov

I was at the beach right now looking at the sky. I keep on reminding my self that i should keep my distance between me and y/n. I know that i hurt her really bad,but i don't know why i feel hurt when she's with someone else.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone sit beside me, i looked up to see who it was and to my surprised it's y/n.

"Uhm c-can i s-sit here?" She asked

"Y-yeah sure" i answered. She sits beside me, it's now a awkward situation but i decided to break the ice.

"Sorry" i said as i looked down

"For what?" She said coldly,this is the first time she speaks to me this way.

"For hurting you" i said as i look at her. There's a silence before she spoke again.

"It's okay now jungkook i already accepted the fact that were not meant to be" if only you now what's the real reason is.

"I'm happy that i'm over you now" she stand up and said "i'll see you around then" she finally smiled the real smile that she used to show when where still together.

MARK'S POV

I saw her again after how 3 years, she is still beautiful as ever but i noticed something about her, she doesn't smile the way she smile before. I already know that they broke up and i know what's the reason...........

NO ONE'S POV

Jin and jisoo are now preparing the table, while jimin,j-hope,taehyung is playing sand like a little kid. Jennie and lisa is just sitting comfortably at the bench, while y/n and mark are playing at the water. Jungkook saw how y/n smile at mark, he know that mark used to liked y/n before but unfortunately y/n was in loved with jungkook that time, but looked at them now. Hour has passed and the others are already at there room to rest but mark and y/n are still cleaning the mess that they did.

"Y/n you can go to your room now" mark said and smile.

"I'ts okay mark i'm not sleepy yet and beside who will help you here"

"I'ts okay i can do it by my self you can rest now"

"No, i will help you until we clean all the mess up"

(9:00pm)

Mark and y/n are now done cleaning the mess, mark was about to leave when y/n pulled him and hug him tight, mark was a little bit shoock but he still hugged her back.

"Thank you"

"For what" mark answered

"For being my friend"

"Your welcome" mark tried his best to smile. But he failed

"Why? Is there a problem"

"Y/n" he said and grab y/n hand " am i just a friend for you?"

Y/n didn't answer and just put her head down. Mark sigh and let go of her.

"I understand if you can't love me back but please just let me show how much i love you" mark said

"I'm sorry mark if i can't love you back because i still can't love some one else now, i hope you understand my condition right now"

She smiled at him and then turned his back on him and walk away....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I hope you can love me back someday y/n" mark said