CHAPTER 16: VACATION part 1

*Timeskip 2 months later*

Y/n Pov

"Guysss!" Teahyung yelled

"What is it Tae" Jin oppa answered calmly,but i know deep inside he's very annoyed. Because who would not be annoyed if these boys would play around the house like little kids.

"Can we go to a vacation plssss~" Tae said. I also want to go to a vacation cause i'm really bored here at the house.

We all gathered at the living room to talked about our vacation. But sadly one of us is missing and it is jungkook,he's been very busy this past few weeks we don't know why.

"So where do you guys want to go?" Jimin asked.

"Uhhmm"

"JEJU!!" Taehyung and jhope oppa said in unnison.

"But when" Jennie unnie asked.

"Maybe this Saturday" Jin oppa said

"Okay~ so its all settled then, we will just meet here at 8am on Saturday okay" Jimin oppa said.

"OKAY!!" We all said in excitement.

After a few talk they all decided to go home. And it's already 11pm right now. So basically i'm all alone now, so i decided to just watch some movie, After that i fall asleep.

****************************

Jungkook pov

I miss them so much. I miss her.

Yeah yeah i know that i hurt so much but what can i do i still have the same feelings that i felt for her.

I'm a bit bored right now so i decide to call Minha. So i dialed her number and within a second she answered.

"Hi baby" she answer

" hi babe, are you busy right now?" I asked her.

"Yeah" i can feel that she is already tired.

"Ohh~ my baby don't be sad i promise that when you get home you will be energized" yes we live together right now. But i just don't understand why do i still feel a little uncomfortable around unlike y/n, i don't know but when i'm around y/n i feel warmed and loved.

"Okay then bye for now baby" she said and ended the call.

After that i decided to visit my hyungs so iwent to the bathroom and take a shower. After some minutes i'm done doing all the things that i should do, so i went outside the house but of course i lock the door before I go.

After a 20 minutes ride,I reached Jin hyungs house, cause this is where we hangout. I knocked on the door but no one opens it, so i decided to knocked again but before my hands could reach the door it opens reaviling Jimin hyung. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Oh jungkookie long time no see" he said while gesturing me to come in.

"Guys! Jungkook is here" he shouted

The others greeted me while,Taehyungehyjn sit there. I don't what's his problem but i just shrugged it off and sat beside him.

"Hi hyung" i said with a genuine smile.

"Hi jungkook" j hope hyung said and sit beside me. I just enjoy the time that i'm with them and just ignored taehyung and his problem.

"Jungkook are you free on saturday" jin hyung asked.

"Yes why?"

"Because were going on a VACTION!!" J hope said.

"That's great,but where are we going to meet and what's the call time" i asked them.

"Uhm in Y/N house at 8" rapmon hyung answered.

"Ah ok, but hyung" they all looked at me.

"Yes"

"Uhm if it's okay can i also bring minha with me"

They looked at each and nodded.

"Y-yeah sure" jin hyung answered

******************************
TIMESKIP ( Saturday)

Your pov

It is now the day where we are going on a vacation. I'm so excited right now, the others are here already but i don't know why we are still at my house.

"Uhm unnie are we waiting for some-" i got cut off by a familiar voice, so i looked at the door and that's when i realize it's a wrong move.

"Guys sorry were late" he said and came inside MY house.

"So are we already complete" jimin asked and  we just nodded at his question. We went to the airport and when we arrived there it's already 9:30am and our flight is 10:30 so basically we still havwetime to walk around the airport.

"Okay guys we just have to check in, okay" jennie unnie said.

After we checked-in we decided to just walk around, i don't know why i feel uncomfortable with this trip but i hope this will turn out well.

I HOPE SO........

A/n:

So hello to my lovely readers,sorry if it's just a short chapter and also i'm very sorry if it takes me a lot of time to update, i'm just so busy right now. So hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote. Love you all😘❤