CHAPTER 22: SURPRISE

Y/N POV

As I was on my way home, I went to the park to cool down. I sit on the nearest swing on the park and just sit there and think about what just happen this past days, I heard someone call my name so I turn around and saw my Ex-boyfriend, Baekhyun. I was surprised because it's  so long since we last saw each other.

"y/n?" he called my name again. 

"oh! Baekhyun!" I said and went near him

"How are you? why are you here?" He ask 

" Oh i'm fine, I just went here to cool down that's it. You?"

"oh that I just went here with my little sister"  Oh I miss her little sister so much.

"Where is Alexa by the way" I ask. 

"Oh she was just right there playing with her other friends" he answered

By the way if you don't know what's going on, Baekhyun is my ex-boyfriend in highschool. She has a little sister name Alexa, she was 5 years old.

" Oppa!!!" we look on who is calling and it is Alexa, Omo she's so cute!!

She run towards us and hug his brother and cry in his shoulder, she still didn't notice me because she is still crying.

"What happened Alexa?" Baekhyun ask her sister

"O-Oppa Taylor push me huehuehue" she cried again, I went beside her and comfort her.

"Shhhh don't cry Alexa oppa and unnie are here okay" I said

She look at me and then a smile form on her face. God how much I miss this child.

"unnie! waahhh!! unnie!!, I miss you so much" she said and hug me so tight. I hug her back and kiss the top of her head. I saw Baekhyun at my side smiling, I look at him and smile.

"How are you Alexa" I ask 

"I'm fine now  since your here already unnie" she said and remove her self from the hug.

"Alexa why don't we invite unnie Y/n to eat with us at your favorite fast food chain okay" Baekhyun ask Alexa and she instantly nodded. 

"Okay then since I don't have anything to do" I look at my watch and said " and it still early so okay then"  Baekhyun and I hold Alexa and went inside Baekhyun. I almost forgot that I have my own car so I ask Baekhyun where are we going.  Minutes passed and I reached the fast food chain were Alexa wants to eat, I park my car and then I went out. I went inside the place and saw baekhyun and Alexa already sitting near the the window, Alexa saw me so I went over them.

" So what do you want to eat Y/N" Baekhyun ask me. 

" oh I just want a some burger" I answer, I look at Alexa and ask her what she wants.

"What do you want to eat Alexa?" 

"Can I have ice cream unnie" I look at baekhyun and he said okay. We ordered food and then for a few minutes. Baekhyun and I talk about each other .

"So what are you going to do right now?" he ask em, I told him about jungkook and the thing that just happened. 

" I don't know " I said and look at Alexa happily eating her Ice cream. I want to be a kid again so that I couldn't feel this much pain and sadness. 

"Everything is  going to be fine Y/N" he said and smile, I smile back.

************************************

Jisoo's Pov

Jin and I went to a fast food chain near the hospital to eat. I ask jin what he wants and he said that he could just have some  burger or pasta. I told the waitress what we want and then she said that the food would arrive in a minute. I excuse myself and told jin that I'm going to the bathroom. After I did my business, I went out and then something caught my eye. I look closely to confirm who it was and it's was really Y/N and her ex-boyfriend Baekhyun, why are they together. I went back to our table and ask Jin if Y/N was still  in the hospital or not.

" Jin" I call him

"yes?"

" Did Y/N already left the hospital before we left?" I ask

"Yeah why did you ask?" 

"oh nothing it's just that I thought she was still there"

"oh okay"

So it was them then, why are they together? Are they back?. Those are the question that are in my mind right now.  I know who that little kid was, it was baekhyun's little sister Alexa. I know baekhyun because I was his Best friend, I help him to courted Y/N when we were still in highschool.  After a year they broke up, and then I became more closer to Y/n since I was the one who comforted her when she was broken. I went back to reality when the food arrived. When we finish eating Jin and I went back to the hospital since the others are at work and we were  the one who is assign to take care of jungkook. 

Baekhyun's Pov

"I am at the park right now with Alexa" I said and hangup the phone. It was my mom.

I was walking around when I saw a familiar girl. Is that HER, i went behind her and call her name.

"Y/N?" she turn around and she look very surprised, same as me though because it so long since we last saw each other.

"oh! Baekhyun!" she said and went near me

"How are you? why are you here?" I ask, and then look at her eyes it's a bit puffy it's like she cry.

" Oh i'm fine, I just went here to cool down that's it. You?" she ask

"oh that I just went here with my little sister" I said

"Where is Alexa by the way" Y/N ask.

"Oh she was just right there playing with her other friends" I answered

" Oppa!!!" we look on who is calling and it is Alexa. 

She run towards me and hug me while crying I try to comfort her but she keeps on crying 

"What happened Alexa?" I ask my sister

"O-Oppa Taylor push me huehuehue" she cried again, Y/N went beside her and comfort her.

"Shhhh don't cry Alexa oppa and unnie are here okay" she said

She look at Y/N  and then a smile form on her face. 

"unnie! waahhh!! unnie!!, I miss you so much" she said and hug her so tight.  Y/N hug her back and kiss the top of her head. 

"How are you Alexa" She ask

"I'm fine now since your here already unnie" she said and remove her self from the hug.

"Alexa why don't we invite unnie Y/n to eat with us at your favorite fast food chain okay" I said and Alexa  instantly nodded.

"Okay then since I don't have anything to do" Y/N  look at her watch and said " and it still early so okay then" 

So we went to the car and then Y/n said that she brought her car so I just said where is the fast food chain that we gonna eat and then she went to her car and me and Alexa also went inside the ca and drive to the fast food chain. 

A/N: 

So he guys, at last I updated this book and Finals is done yeahey!!!! I'm sorry if it took me to long to publish this chapter because I was so busy this pasts week. So yeah at least I updated it now so no need to worry. Okay as I was saying that Finals is done, that means school is done and I can update now yohooo!!. I hope that you will support this book until the end, and also thank you for the 2k+ reads for this book. I didn't know that this book would reach that much of readers but thank you still for reading and supporting for this book I love you guys so much. Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. See you on the next chapter. And sorry if there are some errors that occur on this chapter. Anyways Thank you so much.