CHAPTER 13: MOVING ON

" moving on is the hardest part of being in a relationship"

*****************

Y/n Pov

I woke up because of my alarm,i get out from my bed and fix my messy hair. After i finished doing my hair i fixed my bed and went down stair to make some breakfast for my self. I decided to just stay at home and clean it cause i don't have any plan today, after i eat my breakfast i went upstair and changed my pajamas.

After i finish dressing up, I went to the storage area to get all i need to clean the house. I got the broom, mop, garbage bag,etc i left the room when i got all the things i house, i  started to clean the house.

*After 1hour and 30 minutes*

"I'm so tired" i said as i sit at the couch to rest for a while. While resting at the couch the memory from yesterday came in my mind, i think that i should really move on now. It really hurts for me, but my life will still go on even jungkook is with me or not. I called my unnie and tell them that i'm coming to their house, after i called them i walk upstair to take a bath and change into this.

 I called my unnie and tell them that i'm coming to their house, after i called them i walk upstair to take a bath and change into this

And wear this shoes

After doing all the things that i should do, i grab my phone and keys and put it in my sling bag ad went out of the house

After doing all the things that i should do, i grab my phone and keys and put it in my sling bag ad went out of the house. After some minutes of driving i reached the house of my unnie, i park my car and went out. I press the doorbell and waited for a second when the door open i saw jisoo unnie

"Unnie!!" I hugged her tightly

"Y-yah i can't breathe" she said, and i let her go and chuckled.

"Come in y/n!" Lisa unnie said and i obey her and enter the house, i saw jennie unnie cooking at the kitchen.

"Unnie what are you doing" i asked jennie unnie.

"Kimchi rice for my dongsaeng!" She answered and i just give her a thumbs up i went back to the sofa and found lisa and jisoo unnie watching a k-drama. I sitted in between them and watch the drama, after the drama has finished we decided to go to the kitchen and ask jennie unnie if she is done.

"Unnie are you done?" I asked

"Yuppp!!" She answered

She put the egg at the top of the rice and silence, We eat quietly until i break the silence.

"Unnie i have something to tell you"

They averted there gaze on me

"What is it?" Lisa unnie ask

"W-we b-broke up"

"Eh!" Lisa
"What!" Jisoo
"What the f***!" Jennie

" when?" Lisa unnie asked
"Yesterday" i answerd
"So that why you said that you have to meet him yesterday at the park right" jisoo unnie said and i just nodded iinresponse.

"He will regret this y/n we promise you" jennie unnie said.

"Ani! gwenchanha it's his decision and i have nothing to with it" i answered

"So your just going to endure the pain all by your self?"

"Maybe? I don't know"

"Where just here by your side if you need something or someone else to cry on.... okay"

I just nodded.

"He let you go, he will regret it"

After some hours of being with your unnie you decided to go home, you opan the door and entered the house it was really quiet even your heartbeat could be heard because of the silence. You went upstair and take a bath,after you finished taking a bath you put your self on the bed and played with your phone, you scroll down the many post that you other friend posted on fb, but theres a post that caught you attention.

Post:

"Jungkook is  getting married"

What the f*ck is this post talking about.

You were beyond angry,sad,happy.

So hey guys sorry for the late update hope you liked this chapter and pls don't forget to vote, sorry for the short chapter.