CHAPTER :18 FRIENDS/ MOVING ON

Y/n Pov

I was at my room right now watching some movie, by the way we were still at the jeju island.We have a 1 week vacation here, it's so beautiful here, the others are outside enjoying  the view. Me and Minha is a little bit closer now, But we still feel a bit awkward. While me and jungkook just decided to be Friends, yup it's the second day of the vacation when we decided to settle our misunderstanding so yeah we ended up being friends. it is now 4 in the afternoon when i decided to go out the room, i went at the lobby to find the others but they're not there. so i went to the beach and there i saw jin oppa and rap mon oppa running around like a kid, i think rap mon oppa breaks one of jin oppa 's things again, while the girls are just sitting at the corner, the others are the water also playing and stuff. I went at were the girls are and sit beside rose unnie.

" Hi unnie!" i said as i sit beside her.

" oh hi Y/n finally you decided to went out of your room" . jennie unnie said

" I just finished the movie that i was watching that's why" i said as i smile at them.

" oh by the way someone invited us at  a party we have to attend or else mark's mom would be mad at us" lisa said with a smile plastered on her face.

"OKAY!!" we all girls answered and yes minha is also with them, she also became close to the this past few days. i hope this will stay like this though.

JUNGKOOK POV

We are at the party right now, the others are just talking to each other while me and minha are just here at the table, the reason why the two of us is the only one here is that somebody might recognize me at this party. i looked over at y/n and she was talking with mark, she was so happy when she was with mark. i feel a little bit guilty for i have done to her, but maybe it was also a good choice to let her go so that she could find the one that she deserved, the one who can  love her back. I know i'm such an idiot to let y/n go but what can i do when i fell out of love,  is that the real reason? my mind ask. i thought so.... i was back to reality when  someone tap my shoulder, i looked at the back to see who it was and it was just mark. 

" Jungkook can we talk?" he asked 

"yeah sure" i answered him, me and mark went out and sit near the pool. (by the way the venue of the party is at mark's parents house.) 

"why did yo do that" he started, i got confused on what he said 

" i don't know what are you talking about" i asked him

"you hurt her" oh now i know what he is talking about it's about y/n. 

" i didn't mean to hurt her it's that i have no choice my dad force me to do it for the sake of their company. "  

" i already told you before i went here in korea that if you break her heart and make her cry you'll now what will happen right?" he said and gave a death glare before walking out. I was left there dumbfounded i don't know if i should be scared of what he said or what, yeah i still remember what he told me before he went here but what can i do i was forced.

MARK'S POV

After talking with jungkook, i went inside again to find y/n i look were she was before i left her earlier but she was not there. so i went at the kitchen but she's also not there i was getting a little worried i know it's my parent's house but still i'm not comfortable around this house.

"Uhm guys did you see y/n" i ask jin and the other boys(Except jungkook cause his still out there at the pool)

"no we didn't see her though" jimin said

" maybe she's just at the garden with other girls"  j-hope said 

" nope they're not there i already look there but still" i said as i sit beside them

" don't worry she's just there" rap mon said with a smile on his face.

*After a little bit of chit chatting with the boys i decided to go to my room so i excuse my self and went upstair to my room.  As i entered my room i saw a figure sleeping at my bed, i went near that figure and then when i see her face i was relieved to see her sleeping peacefully. i gently tucked her strand of hair behind her ear. i look at her for a second and then kiss her forehead, i was about to get up when she grab my arm and said...

"Pls don't leave me pls i'm begging you" 

she said while crying a little, i feel sad for her that she has to go through this things. I hold her hand and kiss it, there was a knock on y door and was about to open it when y/n held my hand tighter again and said.

"Why did you leave me WHY?" she said while letting my hand go and turn to the other side of the bed. I let it slide for a moment and went to open the door, when i open the door to see who is it i saw jennie, lisa, and rose with a worried look on their faces.

"what is it?" i ask them 

" uhm have  you see y/n " lisa asked 

"yes she's in my room sleeping" i answered, after i said that there worried face was gone and replace by a smile on their faces.

"ohh why she there though" jennie said

" uhm i don't know how she ended up here but when i enter my room i just saw her sleeping peacefully at my bed."  they just gave me a nod and went downstair........

A/N:

So hey guys i'm very sorry if i didn't update for so long, it's because i was damn busy at school and theres a lot of work to do, So yeah hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote. And also i just wanna say thank you to those 926 readers, i didn't expect that this book would have many readers. I really appreciate it a lot, i love you guys thanks again for reading my story.