CHAPTER 29: I LOVE YOU

WARNING SPG!!!!!

Y/n's Pov

"Love! Come here" I called jungkook. 

"Wait Love I'm doing something!" He yelled back, I am now in the kitchen making our dinner, while jungkook is in the living room doing stuff.

"Is your work important than mine!?" I asked out of annoyance, I already called him like 5 times and he still didn't come here in the kitchen. 

"Okay then I think your work is more important than me" I said in a low tone. 

After a few moment, I feel a hand snake around my waist and hug me from behind. I didn't mind him, but instead I focus more on the thing that i'm doing. But I lost it when he started kissing my neck, I face him and about to tell him to stop what he's doing when he started kissing me in my lips. The start was soft and calm but when it got longer it became harsh and aggressive. 

"j-jungkook-ah" I can't help but to moan when he started moving his hand all over my body. He then started to walk with out breaking the kiss, I didn't even notice that he already remove my shirt. After that long kiss he broke then he held my hand and walk upstairs until we reached my room. Jungkook push me, so I feel down on my bed, he then started removing his clothes. 

"Yahh w-we c-can't" I can't help but to say that, we can't do it yet because we're not yet married. When he heard what I said he stop on what he's doing and look at me with a questioning look.

"Why love" He ask, while hovering above me.

"B-because w- we are n-not m-married y-yet" I can't even say what I want to say because of nervousness. He just smirk on what I said and started kissing me again. 

"L-love" I moaned when he started kissing and bitting my neck.

"Yes, Love" he answer with a husky voice and that made me lose my mind. 

"Ahhh, j-jungkook uhh" I don't think this is me anymore. He then started to go 'down there' I can't help but to grab his hair when  I felt that sensation he's giving me. 

"You like it L-love" He ask while looking at me, I can't even answer me straight when he put his finger inside me.

"y-yes" I said with a low tone.

"What did you say love, I can't her you" He started slowing down his move inside me, and that made me frustrated because i'm about to reach my limit. 

"Ahh, f*ck! Jungkook- ah" I can't help but curse at him. He's giving me this feeling that i never experience before. 

"L-Love j-just put it in p-please" I beg, he smirk on what I said and and added another finger inside.

"What?" He remove his fingers inside me. 

"Ah f*ck this! jungkook just put it inside!!" I shouted out of frustration. 

"As you request love" after he said that, he position himself in front of me and spread my legs. 

"It will hurt since it's your first Love, but-" he didn't finished what he's about to say when I cutted him from saying it. 

"Just put it in!!" he just smirk. " Alright love, I'll be gentle" After that I felt his tip in front of mine.

"Ahhhhh!!" I can't help it, it hurts like my inside was being ripped apart. I didn't even notice that I was tearing up, until jungkook wipe it off. 

"shhhh, it will disappear  soon" he said then kiss me. After few more thrust we reached our climax. 

Jungkook then lay beside me, I can't help but to smile. We did it, and I'm happy that he's my first.

"Thank you" He said then kiss me on my forehead. 

"I love you" I said that made him stop.

"what did you say love" He said 

"I said I love you" and I kiss him. He kiss me back.

"I love you too. Let's sleep, I know you are tired" He chuckled.

"Goodnight Love" We both said. 

A/n:

Hi guys, this is the first time I did a BS so don't judge me. Also i'm sorry for making you wait for to long, as I said on the other book I was busy this past weeks since we have exams and a lot of homework to do. I hope you guys vote for this chapter. Sorry if the chapter was short and if there is any typos or any errors in this chapter, but the next chapter would be long. Tomorrow I would have another update, and that would be the last chapter before the epilogue. Don't forget to vote. Love you guys, XOXO.