CHAPTER 10: TRUTH

* next day*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

You wake up of the sound of a beeping machine, you stare at the white ceiling. And there it hit you  you're at the hospital, you remember what happened yesterday, you saw a figure sleeping beside you at the hospital bed. And there you saw jimin sleeping "he's so cute when he's sleeping tho" you thought. You try to stand up from the bed but accidentally wake up jimin.

" oh! Y/n you're awake" he said
"Yeah why are you here" you asked him.
"I was going to give you something that lisa wants to give you, so i went to your house when i reach your house i knock many times but there is no answer, i open the door and its open when i went to your room there i saw you blood dripping down your wrist while you nearly passed out" he explain.
You just had a blank expression when something pop in your mind.

"Jimin" you called him

"Hmm... what is it y/n" he answered

"Uhmm i have something to tell you" you said while looking down

" what is it"  he said while moving towards you and sit beside you.

"J-jungkook" you said while a tear slipped out your eye.

"What about him, did he do anything to you"  yes he did something and i will never forgive him for that.

"H-he c-cheated on me" you said as you let your tears fall

"W-what!? He what?" Jimin said as he wipe your tears on your cheeks.

"I saw him and her secretary yesterday" tears continously falling from your eyes down your cheeks.

"And what happened" he asked

"And then i suddenly slap her and when jungkook came back, her secretary told him what happened and he said that i shouldn't  touch her fiancee an-" you couldn't finish your word when jimin hugged you real tight,you cry on jimin's chest.

"Shhh don't cry y/n he will pay for this" he said as his fist form into a circle.

"I just wanna die"you said while still crying in his arms. He pull out of the hug and look at you

"Y/n don't say that were here to protect you" jimin said comforting you.

You fell asleep in jimins arms, he layed you down your bed and put the blanket.

Jimin's POV

I lay y/n down on her bed and tuck the blanket on her, i look at her face and cares her cheeks i feel pity for her
I went out of her room and decided to call the others except for jungkook.

*on the phone*
Jimin: lisa-yah

Lisa: yes jimin-ah

Jimin: can you come at xxx hospital pls

Lisa: why! What happened!

Jimin: no nothing happened on me its about y/n.

Lisa: y-y/n what happened to her

Jimin: just pls come with the others and i'll explain it to you guys later okay

Lisa: okay... bye

Jimin: bye

End of phone call

*end of jimin's pov*

After a few minutes jimin heard a knock on the door so he stand up and open the door, and there he saw lisa and the others.

"Come in" he said in a sad tone
The others came in the girls sit on the chair while their boyfriend stand, it was silent until jin speak.

" what happened to y/n,and where the heck is jungkook..... and what is it that you want to tell us jimin" jin said

" hyung" jimin said while looking down.

"What happened mochi" lisa said while heading to jimin's side, lisa held his both hands and cares them slightly. Jimin stay silent for a second he doesn't know how to tell the others about jungkook and about you.

" jungkook he cheated on y/n" he finally said it. But only his hyung are shook because the girls already know.

A/n:
So hey guys sorry for the short update i promise that i will make it long to the next chapter.