Cuddles ~ (xDathi)

Age: 26
Warning: Adorable

Request For:

(Y/N'S POV)

   I carefully rolled onto my side and looked at him. His features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased his brow replaced by the youthful appearance that matched those of others their age. He looked peaceful. Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body, I turned around and pulled the blanket up over my shoulder.

   I softly cuddled him him as his hands wrapped around my small figure as he muttered words that were too hard to understand. I closed my eyes drifted into a slumber as I lay my head on his chest.

(DAVID'S POV)

    I opened my eyes seeing a blur of a figure mas I quietly groan. My eyes wander to the object, as my eyes focus it's not anybody, it's Y/n. I smiled at her/him while my hand softly strokes her/his hair. I've always wondered what a person thought about when they were asleep, they looked so calm, relaxed, it gets you so curious. Y/n's hair being ruffled and tangled made me smile as my thumb carcasses her/his check.

  Her/his eyelids slowly opened and revealed a tired e/c eyed girl/boy. "D-David?" S/he muttered cuddling closer, "Yes?" I whisper in comfort as I relax. "I love you.." s/he muttered as I kissed her/his soft lips.

    "I love ye more than potatoes.." S/he giggled/chuckled leaning closer as I could hear her/his heart beep. "Remember when we first met?" S/he groaned in response wrapping an arm around me. "Yeah, David lets just go back to sleep." S/he whined while throwing the duvet on top of us. As much as I wanted to I'd rather stay up and watch.

    If s/he wasn't going to stay up, it left me no choice. "Fine." I pouted getting off of the bed. "Goo-AHHHHH!" S/he began to scream as I twirled her/him around laughing. "YOU TALL BASTARD!" S/he shouted hitting my back.

  I had enough as I threw her/him on the bed hearing a FLOP. "You're so mean!" S/he shouted while huddling into the covers. "I love you too Y/n~" I sang kissing her/his cheek. "Love you too, Irish bastard." S/he muttered as s/he was lifted again.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, AHHHHHHHHHHH!"