It's So Cold (ii) ~ (xDathi)

CHAPTERS ARE IN EDIT PLEASE SKIP IF READING 11/4 EDIT

Previously On Part 1

The call rang before I could hear a voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

Back To Part 2

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed in relief as he answered, I shivered a bit as the cold hit my body making my hairs stick up.

"He-lp me"

"Y/n what's happening?"

The pain in my back grew as I let my eyes close as my teeth chattered from the cold.

"Y/n? Y/N! Where the hell are ya?"

"I don't know.. it's cold"

"Try the windows?"

"Covered.."

"Shit.. I'm in my car I'm coming to get ya, where do ya think ya are?"

I desperately tried to remember the street name but nothing was remembered after the crash.

"I don't know, I don't want to die Daivd, I don't!"

Tears spilled down my face as I began to freak out at the thought of it, will it happen?

"Ok, look calm d-"

I grabbed my phone to see it was dead, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I ignored the pain in my back as I took my purse swinging it at the glass making it shatter to see the snow fall into the car.

The coldness hit me as I limped a bit towarded the snow moving it out of the way.

My hands freezed as the layering seemed to take forever. The car was practically froze as snow piled up and up.

My body froze as my eyes slowly closed from the freezing temperature, I heard a muffled noise as my eyes closed.

Y/n's car was found 6 feet deep in a tree well with no escape until rescuers came.

The girl is alive in serious condition do to hyperthermia and suffication.

~~~~~~~~

So I kinda wanted to end it on a sad and happy note.. I'm weird

Also I just want to tell everyone about my new story Baby Blue Eyes, I really love the title 😍

But anyways I'm to tired to be doing this but byee!