Don't Say It Don't Think It (ii) ~ (xBBS)

Age: 29
Warning: Angst / Abuse

Request For:

(3RD POV + 2ND POV)

        "W-WAKE UP!" Evan croaked, cradling her like a baby. The others? They were too busy to realize that she was hurt, all they could think about it spilling the guys blood on the walls. It was a nice shade of color on their fists after all. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU—YOU!" Craig shouted, giving him a kick to the side. Jonathan never stopped, he never stopped, not even once to breathe in, as his fists continuously made contact with the groaning man of the floor.

        "You - YOU FUCKING TOUCHED MY SISTER! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU - YOU SICK BASTARD! THE COPS NEED TO SAVE YOU FROM ME!" The man that was once Y/n's abusive ex spat on him, slowly forming a grin after so. "If I'm honest—she's only useful for one thing, se-," Jonathan quickly cut of his sentence with a punch, trembling wildly. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT! I WILL RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!"

        Brock had enough, collapsing on the floor, tears overwhelming his eyes. Taking a glance at the man, he saw Tyler pulling Craig back, Brian and Lui pulling back David, Marcel and Anthony being pulled back by Scotty, Jonathan pulled away forcefully by Lucas in attempt to stop him. "Y-Y/n..?" Brock whispered crawling over to her. Her eyes closed, blood on her clothing and her face, blood dripping from her head and mouth.

       Shaking violently, he didn't know what to do, he knew she needed medical attention but he didn't know how to treat her. A distant siren grew louder and louder, the men froze and stared at the girl who grew pale. Jonathan ran to her trembling and crying, "Y-Y/n? Oh my fucking god, Y-Y/n? Y/n? Y/n can you hear me? Come on, come on Y/n!" He took her from Evan's arm, the others surrounding her as they could see the visible lights from outside. She felt cold, too cold, so cold they knew she possibly had few last breaths before her heart would stop.

        Banging on the door stopped every inch of movement in the house as it opened, paramedics looking at the girl and man on the ground. "Holy shit.." as a group of paramedics rushed into the house, they separated to deal with the injured. One tried taking a hold of the girl as Jonathan pushed his back. "N-NO! Please!  LET HER STAY WITH ME! SHE'S MY SISTER!" "Calm down sir!" Getting shoved back his hands desperately reached out to the cold, pale, girl, like he was fighting for custody. It was a moment he would never forget.

———

        Jonathan and Y/n's family had came to visit as well as her siblings, S/n and B/n. The worry on their faces and desperation brung an uncomfortable aura to the men. "Mrs. and Mr. Denis?" Looking up the two both stood up, rushing off, while her siblings stood after them. "Can we visit her?" S/n exclaimed, "Is she ok?" B/n shouted. "Yes, but please lower your voices." Standing up, Jonathan walked over, the dried tears stained his cheeks. "Wait," Evan paused looking at the others, "What about the others? Can we visit her to?"

        "Hmm, Doctor said relatives only but it seems that you all care about her deeply. Is she a friend?" They all looked and nodded, their secret hidden from the public, if they were honest they would've been kicked in the ass by Jonathan. They love her. "Yeah, yeah we are." Standing up all at once the nurse nervously guided them to her room. "She's in here but please make sure you're not loud enough to cause discomfort to her or any others." Closing the door all at once their eyes landed on her.

        Empty. Pale. Weak. She could do no such but to breathe, breathe into the oxygen mask. On her right arm was a cast, a neck brace in place, and a bandaged leg. The hospital gown revealed more of her skin, the parts she left unnoticed. Scars, bruises, marks, all placed on her body. It made ones blood
boil. The man did not deserve to live, if he was still. The men in the room did not make remarks to each other or any eye contact, just quiet fiddleness while playing with their thumbs nervously.

        "My poor baby," Her mother croaked, her husband at her side. S/n began hugging B/n, in a fit of sympathy for her sister. Jonathan grabbed Y/n's left hand and rubbed it, as her heart monitor beeped at a slow paste. "I hope he's dead." Marcel said, earnings nods, "Better be. That bastard - what he fucking did." Lui said curling his fist into a ball. "I hope he rots in hell." David said, looming over the other men. "I hope he doesn't." Y/n's father said, his hands gripping his wife's shoulders.

        "I forgive him, even in the worst there is good." "And I hope he learns from his mistakes," "DAD NO!" Pulling his hand away from his sister, Jonathan yelled. "I HOPE HE DIES, I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF IF I HAVE T-," "Jonathan.." Looking over to S/n, he seen the worry in her eyes. "Sorry." He spoke, his voice getting quieter as he looked at the floor. "It's just—how could you forgive such a monster?" Patting his back Jonathan looked back at Craig, "Remember what happen to Jay and I? That driver-the drunk one. I forgive him." Sniffling, he looked over Y/n one last time, her chest going up and down.

"I'm sorry."