Read (ii) ~ (xDelirious)

Age: 13 - 36
Warning: Angst

Request For:

(3Rd POV)

  "Oh, and Mr. Denis?" He looked over with a smile and waved. "Yes?" He tried his best not to run and hug her/him and tell her/him the truth, but he couldn't. "Have a great weekend!" He laughed and thanked her/him as s/he left now frowning. His eyes gazed the picture again, Y/n was younger around the time; three to be exact. The date labeled her/his birthday back in 2007.

  He picked up his notes and papers needed to be graded the weekend and stared at the desks of the kids, rolling his eyes when he passed Grace's desk. He didn't know why she was always rude to Y/n, even if s/he wasn't dyslexic it gave her no right. He didn't even know she was dyslexic in the first place. He would have to call her parents tonight and explain the situation like normal, and M/n..

   He hated M/n, after she cheated on him for Y/n's step dad and took Y/n from him. She never showed for conferences and planned that to be so Y/n wouldn't have to see him more than she should've. He begged her not to move away, it was the only way he could see Y/n, paying her in the process. He cared to much of her/him to let her go, s/he was all he had left.

  He quickly left the classroom shutting the door on his way out. "Hey Jonathan, how you doing?" He turned around and spotted his coworker Dillion. "Hey Dillon, doing fine, how about you?" He had a sympathetic look on his face and patted my back gently. "I seen Y/n leave your class, do you ever plan on telling the girl/boy? I mean I heard Jillion discussing Y/n's family....moving schools."

    Jonathan's eyes widen in horror and shock, he payed her, they made an agreement! "I g-gotta go," He rushed away shoving Dillion a little while fiddling with his car keys to drive to the worst place imaginable, M/n's House. "I wish I had never met you,"  He hissed to himself while thinking of the worst thing imaginable once he gets there, an open side in front of the house with no car in the driveway. Jonathan was shaking, scared that he would never see his daughter/son ever again. "Please for the love of god" He cried, mumbling a few words to himself.

He pulled up to the house, as his life slowly fell apart more and more. The house was vacant, the front door wide open as Jonathan quickly ran to investigate. "M/N? Y/N?" Running through the door Jonathan froze and saw the place. Everything was scattered, scratches on the wall, and blood on the ground. "N-No, oh god!" He ran inside and began screaming for Y/n's name, he hoped that s-he was there and that she was safe- she had to be.

He knows the place, it was his until that whore kicked him out for good. And there he saw, blood dragged across the wall and scratches against it, Y/n's door wide open. Jonathan shook wildly, and entered through. The window opened wide, the room was trashed, large blood written letters of "Help Me" covered the walls. He stepped away and began to cry, until hearing a CRACK! at his feet. Looking down at the shattered picture of a M/n's family, there he saw it.

He saw Y/n's Stepfather.

A/N -

Another cliffhanger! This has been something highly requested and I decided to publish it while I edited chapters from the story. Part 3?