Can't Help Falling In Love ~ (Queen-Smii7y)

Age: 108 < 👌👌
Warning:

Request For:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Queen-Zelle YOU ARE FINALLY 12 WITH RAIN AND I!! Don't ask me why I write smut kiddos, you're the one reading them. ͠° ) ͜ʖ ( ͠° Anyways.. I hope you have a wonderful day because you deserve the greatest! WE LOVE YOU! ❤️

Everyone please leave a comment on her wall and wish her a great day because she deserves all the love 😊 Make sure to follow her as well and read her amazing stories! She's a talented adult now 😂

(3RD POV + 2ND POV)

Lucas was always told, that he wasn't special. That he was worthless. And he believe in it... for a while. That was until he met you. You were different. You didn't look at Lucas like he wasn't a piece of garbage. You looked at him like he was living being, a person who deserved respect. At first, making him think of how much a fool you were at the beginning. But gradually, with each moment he spent with you. Lucas, he felt something. It was a bond. It was a close bond, no, he still didn't trust you. He was scared, he felt something with you, love. He didn't want to, no, he was scared, scared of what love would do to him.

So Lucas avoided it, and avoided you. But with his attempts, they were pointless, as he was drawn to you, like a moth to a flame. He knew that this wasn't good, but he couldn't help himself. How could something be wrong, but feel right? He couldn't resist something so forbidden.

And with that, you started to fall for the innocent milk bag. It was hard not to, the way he was. It was just perfection in your eyes. His not so innocence, his jokes, and bravery, it always caught your eye. Could it be that you yourself were falling in love? Even though you don't see Lucas holding the same feelings, you couldn't let yourself bare without him. You didn't care, as each time you gaze into Lucas's eyes you got flustered. A simple contact with his warm hand, sent shivers down your spine. One smile from his handsome face, melted your heart.

This closeness of you two, lead to Lucas and you at your apartment. Just small talk, which Lucas himself was never good at. But it brought joy to your heart, with obliviousness to some humans. And as you both sat on the couch, sliding closer to each other each conversation. Tension building up. Thoughts over flowing both of your heads. 'Her smile, her laugh' 'His smile, his eyes' "Zelle, I have a question", Lucas asked, looking into your eyes. "Yes, what is it?, you said smiling back. "Would... would you ever leave me?" He asked shyly, afraid of your answer. "Of course not Lucas. I'll support the path you will take, as long as your alive." You said jokingly, laughing at the end.

"Forever?", Lucas stated factually, but was genuinely confused. "Of course Lucas, I lo—, I care about you." You said, grabbing his hand in reassurance. "Nobody does though" Lucas stated, making you slowly retract your hands in sadness. "But I feel like I am loved... when I am with you" Swiftly grabbing both of your hands, it made your face red, and your heart beat rapidly. "I can't help falling in love with you" You were to speechless to say anything. Making Lucas regret what he said. "Shall I stay?" He asked, again, and again, with no response. Lucas thought sadly, that this meant you didn't feel the same way back, so he stood up and retracted away from you.

But before he could walk away, you pulled him onto the couch, laying him down, and you crawling over him. "I can't help falling in love with you too", You said, to embarrassed to look Lucas in the eyes. So you snuggled your head in his neck, leading to him wrapping his arms around your waist, and lightly squeezing you into a hug. "This feels to right," Lucas whispered said, drawing patterns on your back. Making you feel safe and secure, with him cradling you like a newborn baby. "Your like a drug, I'm addicted." You looked up, and kissed him gently.

"With all the adventures we had, we can now start a brand new one, with just you and me." You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled closer. "We'll be the most bad ass couple out there" You add, smiling. "A new life," Lucas whispered to himself with a slight smile. "Yep, and we're gonna be with each other the whole way, supporting each other through thick and thin" "And maybe, down the road of this adventure, some new people can join? We can have a family. And sadly but happily, our adventure will end, but with a happy ending" You add, moving his hand, gently playing with his hair. Using your pointer, to curl it.

"How does that sound?" Nodded, he kissed you cheek, making you giggle. "I love you," "I guess, Some things are meant to be." You whispered, intertwining your fingers together. Intertwining them, his big palm against your small. However, it was a perfect fit. "I trust you, and - and I want to be with you." Lucas said, looking at your intertwined hands with his own.

"Forever"