<<¥ 100 Read Special! ¥>>

Age: 24
Warning:

Request For:

First off I'd like to address my gratitude to everyone who has read this book. It means the world to me that someone reads this!

Enjoy!

(3RD + 2ND Person Point of View)

C/N smiled as you sat in his lap. You observed him playing his game until you leaned closer. Slowly, he could hear the soft snores of your sleeping frame and draped the blankets over the both of you. "Hey C/N, who's sleeping with you? I hear snoring." C/N heard a snicker as he continued, "Brung a girl home?" C/N's eyes opened wide as the boys laughed loudly. "N-no! Keep it down assholes it's Y/n!" They all fell silent until one of them spoke up. "Who's Y/n?"

C/N cursed to himself silently, he hadn't told anyone about his girlfriend, and none of them would think he would have the balls to have a girl. "I thought you were more of a guys type of guy if you know what I'm saying." One of them cracked, causing another round of laughs. "Yeah, yeah." C/N groaned, looking back down as you clung to his shirt. "Y/n's my girlfriend, we met in college and dated a year after." Now that C/n had thought about it, he realized that they've been dating for awhile. "Thought about marriage? What about kids?" C/n sighed and began to think, should he start making a move?

"I don't really know, yeah I want to marry her, she's the love of my life. And yeah, I want to have kids but, does she really feel the same? What if she feels trapped?" It only took a moment before he heard the sound of her waking up, as her eyes slowly opened up. She was still beautiful while she slept, as her e/c orbs stared him down. "Hi baby." He smiled, kissing her forehead. "Stop C/n!" She said, letting out a tired laugh and cuddled closer.

As the mic was still on his head, he could hear one last message.

"Propose."

C/N suddenly froze as Y/n looked concernedly at him. "C/N? Are you ok baby?" Snapping out of his thoughts he faced her and nodded. "Yeah baby, I just was wondering.." His eyes trailed off as he thought about it. Should he really propose to her? "What is it C/N?" Her finger traced C/N's jawline as she made him look at her.

"N-Nothing honey, come on let's go to bed."

C/N hadn't slept well, the only thing keeping him from loosing his mind was Y/n. She meant so much to him, he was her angel, but what if she thought of him as nothing but trash? What if she was using him? He pondered deeply about it, of course she loved him. Now the only question C/N had was how to execute his plan, apart from asking her to marry him. He was going to propose but how? He didn't even have the ring yet.

Maybe he was moving too fast, or too slow. Either way he was going to do it, even if it meant getting heartbroken. He slowly drifted, until hearing a familiar alarm. He bolted up, not by annoyance, not by aggravation, but because it was his regular schedule. He looked back and saw Y/n, sleeping peacefully, it brung a smile to C/N's face as he walked off.

(Y/n's Point of View)

My eyes opened tiredly as I groaned, letting them close again only to hear the same thing over and over again. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I groaned once more and stood up, plugging out the alarm. Checking the time it had been 12PM, but I shrugged it off and got up to take a shower. I missed the warmth of C/N though, I missed him wrapping his arms around me and whispering to me softly before I fell asleep, speaking of C/N, where was he?

I sighed, and continued on, undressing myself as I turned the shower on. After I had taken my shower I threw on shorts and a sweater, as I had nothing to do in my free time. As I had exited the bathroom I found a envelope placed on the bed. "C/N?" Nothing but an eerie silence responded as I slipped the letter out.

Dear Y/N,

Every night I dream about you,
I drown in the ocean of love.
Every time my thoughts wander,
they always come back to you
Every time I see you,
your angel carved face makes me want to cry.
Every time you speak,
my heart literally stops.
Every time I doubt my feelings,
all I have to do is look before I fall back under your spell again
This.. this is my silent way of saying "I love you"
Turn the page over

"Oh C/N.." I whisper, teary eyed. He really loved me, he really did. And as I turned the paper over, my eyes widen.

Turn around.

I spun around instantly and looked down at C/N who was on one knee. "Y/n." He spoke, as I began to cry. "Y/n M/n L/n I love you so much. When I met you, I love you. I don't care what anyone says I love you. I love you means I'd comfort you in hard and painful times. I love you means I'd laugh when your happy, and I'd cry when you're sad. I love you means I'll never betray, that I'll never trade you for any other girl. Y/n L/n,"

"Will you marry me?"

You cried harder and harder as he opened the box to reveal a large diamond ring, and as you nodding he placed it on your finger. You looked down at the ring and to him, jumping on him as he catches you. "I love you so much C/N."

"I love you too Y/n C/L/N."