I L-O-V-E Y-O-U ~ (xDelirious)

Age: 5 - 36
Warning:

Request For:

Hey everyone! Sorry for inconveniences and short uploads. Probably going to do an Author Note or something about it. This is a re-upload  from my other story so if you seen it you can skip!

(3RD + 2ND POV)

THUD!

  "What the hell?" Jonathan whispered backing away from the computer screen. "Alana? Is that you?" No voice responded as he let out a sigh, assuming she was at work. He stood up taking his mind off of the video now going to the source of the noise. "Hello?" He walked down the hall passing his and his wife's bedroom to Y/n's room. Opening the door gently he waited to see her there but to his avail, she was not. "Fuck." He quickly went to search for her panicking. Where was she, where could she possibly be?

  He walked in his garage only to find her faced down on the ground giggling. He chuckled a bit and walked over to her on the floor and knelt down beside her. He quietly watched for a moment, knowing full well that you knew that he was there. You where his everything apart from his wife, ever since you were born the crew knew that whatever would happen to you, he would be there. He was so attached to you the first day you were born, they were shocked to see Jonathan have such a soft spot toward you and his wife.

After you were born, his friend's became your family of sort. Lucas being the cool and fun big brother. Evan being your best friend/uncle. Brock being another mother figure making sure you were fit. Lui being a fun outdoorsy uncle. David being the 'playground' as you really liked climbing on him. Brian as your cool teacher..on how to play video games. Ryan was your 'cuddle buddy' when nap time came around. Tyler was... the 'probably-shouldn't- be-around-the-kid-alone' kind of uncle, not to say he was a bad uncle, just that the others want to be in the room as well. Luke was your babysitter when Jonathan and your mom were busy. Craig as your 'uncle who knows everything' sorta guy. And last but not least, your father himself.

When you were finally able to speak you gave them the titles, you were the best thing that had ever happened to Jonathan. Everything seemed so much better now that you were there. Though it did take some time to understand you, you were very difficult to teach, Alana wasn't sure what was going inside that head of yours. Not to say you were a bad kid, or slow, you were an angel. It was just hard to understand what you were saying. You were still not very good at sign language, being only 5 years old, Alana and Jonathan did there best to teach you.

You were deaf, but it didn't stop them all from loving you less. You all still have a lot of fun together, you were never ignored and though you can't hear it, you do sometimes let out a small giggle. But that's only when you are 'laughing' really hard. Jonathan has always kept you with him, he showed you how to write, read, and had sometimes played dress-up with you. You were often happy, but there were sometimes when you got sad. The reason was, you couldn't hear them speak. You saw their mouths move when they talked, and their shoulders bounce as they laughed, but you couldn't hear them.

  Whenever you would remember this, you would burst into tears of silence knowing well that even if you tried to scream and cry out loud, it would make no difference to the cold, dead silence in your head. In these out burst's, they felt helpless. Your mom would comfort you and rub your back gently and Jonathan would smile to you repeating the same sign language. "W-E  L-O-V-E  Y-O-U," Sometimes it didn't work, they couldn't do anything to help you, they couldn't tell you that it was going to be okay, those words would mean nothing.

He put his free hand on your back and made a circle, he did this when he knew you were thinking too hard about things. You finally looked up at him, sitting on your knees you smile and waved. He couldn't stop the growing smile on his face as he waved back, motioning to a notebook as you stand grabbing it. Watching you, he pulls out a pen of his and gives it to you to draw. You giggled happily and grabbed it from him and gave him a big hug with your small arms.

  He was sure his face would split from his big smile, you were too cute. You gently flipped to an open page scribbling on it as he watched thoughtfully leaning back. Once you were done you grabbed a hold of his hoodie pulling him closer for him to see, giving it to him he looked over the drawing with the biggest smile. The drawing showed a picture of him, his wife, and Y/n herself holding hands quite messily as the background had a happy looking sun. He looked up at her e/c eyes and kissed her forehead making her giggle.

  She hugged him leaning her head on his shoulder in a comfortable position and yawned closing her eyes. He waited and looked over at you seeing you falling asleep on his right arm, your eye's closed with a smile on your face. You opened your eyes tiredly as he picked you up bring you to your room. Laying you down on your (F/C) bed sheets, he tucks you in and gives you a small kiss on the head. Before he left you grabbed his sleeve to make him look at you.

"I  L-O-V-E  Y-O-U"