Detention ~ (xWildcat)

Age: 14
Warning:

Request For: XxSawyersxX_

Special Guest(s): Queen-Zelle  and Rainbowlirious

(TYLER'S POV)

         "Do it," She whispered to me as I held the worksheet between my hands. I shouldn't be doing this but, I need to impress her. She's so cool, and I'm not. I then took some delight in ripping it in two. The teacher spun her head to me from the sound and shrieked at the sight. "TYLER!" I looked at her and ripped it again. "TYLER WINE WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?"

        Everyone spun their heads toward me laughing and giggling as Y/n looked at me with amusement. The worksheet resembled confetti and I threw it into the air, watching it rain down in the breeze. The click of heels walking toward me made the other kids silent as a pink sheet of paper was slapped on my desk.

DETENTION:

Student: Tyler Wine Grade: 9th Room: 226

Date(s): May 14, 2018 Time: 3:00 - 3:30 PM

Reason For Detention: Disturbance to class

Signature: Rosetta Griffen

        I looked back at Y/n who seemed to not care, frick. Moms going to be so mad at me, she's such a pain the the butt sometimes. I took the detention slip and slipped it into my pocket, Mrs. Griffen handing me a new worksheet. I'm such a loser, she wouldn't even pay attention to a dork like me, she doesn't even like me.

Two girls in-front of me snickered, passing notes. Those were Y/n's friends, Zelle and Rain. Another one was Alana, busy with her suspension for beating a boy up. A note ended up on my desk, looking at them they pressed a finger against there lips for me to shut up about it. "Tyler, pay attention." Mrs. Cockface hissed taking her stick and pointing at me.

I nodded respectively as she turned around again, I stuck my middle finger up at her without her looking. Kids caught the scene and began laughing, Y/n was too! I blushed and put it away as she turned back at the class. "Class! Be quiet! Now, what is 57 x 29 - 32 +..." Everyone looked dead as usual, bored of her stupid class. Kids where sleeping, some secretly on there phones. Every kid wanted to get out of class, it was 11th period after all.

Without Mrs. Griffen looking, Y/n stood up walking to the door. Without warning, the fire alarm went off sending everyone up from the seats, excitedly out of the door to skip the god awful class. Kids began screaming down the halls, others too as teachers shouted at them. Catching up with the others, I was pulled back by a strong force. Looking at them I grew nervous, it was Y/n.

Taking my hand she dragged me back into a storage closet, I don't have protection for this! "Y-Y/n?" She rolled her eyes and pushed me against the wall. "I didn't think you had it in you Tyler, to you know—actually tear up the assignment." I now pushed her back, not knowing what my hormones where doing. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me Y/n." "Is toppling over girls one of them?" She asked pushing me away gently. Stepping back I stared at her, frozen. "I-I uh.."

'Fuck Tyler! Now you're gonna grow up with an amazing YouTube channel with the name IAMWILDCAT and play a game called fortnite forev-'

"Relax idiot." She said looking out of the storage closet window. "Hey Y/n, I-I got to tell you something." Seeing if anyone was passing by, the alarm stopped as she turned away. "I like you." I exclaimed "Woah, that was actually pretty ducking easy!" Chewing gum she rolled her eyes. "What do you want to tell me?" With a bored tone I realize I said that inside of my head. "R-Right," faking a cough, I grabbed her arms. "I-I l-like you.."

She didn't have a genuine reaction, she had stared at my before smacking me. "Wha—mph!" She smashed her lips on mine, her hands on my face and mine on hers. Stopping for air, I looked at her. The bell rang as she immediately pulled me closer. "I got a detention today, what about you?" Remember the slip I grabbed it out of my pocket. "Me too," We both looked at each other, smiling and holding hands.

"I'll see you in detention then."