*REQUEST* Lui Calibre x Raychell

So one of my fellow readers wanted a request! If you want a request as well just pm me or go on my message board! 😇

RaychellMccumbee9 thank you very much for requesting! 😄

Raychell's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snow poured down the street as the frosty winds covered the neighborhood like an unfinished canvas.

The snow covered the streets like a blanket as the neighborhood was ready to sleep, the trees, stores, even houses were coated with the white sprinkles of the snow.

The dawn rose up from but the dusty snow covered it's beautiful yellow and red shade that looked almost as a peppermint candy.

I bent down walking down the snowy sidewalk as the snow kissed her face lightly.

As I turned the snow covered street I found myself hearing the sound of coins shaken from a cup as I turned my head to a boy wrapped around a blanket.

"P-lease he-lp me.." I couldn't help but stare at the boy looking at his features that looked somewhat of my mother.

I bend down to his level taking my jacket off shivering from the snow now falling on my head. I gave it to the boy as I sat beside him handing him a five.

"What's yo-ur name?" I  asked him curious on how such a young kid was on the streets. I shivered again as I held myself for warmth as the snow began to fall to my clothes.

"Lui, an-d yours miss?" The boy tucked his head inside the jacket as I
sighed seeing my cold breath escape. I grabbed the boy searching for a store they could head in. I seen a cafe around a block away as we began to dash to it.

I sat down at on of the tables as I seen one of the employees come from the back.

"I told you not to come back here boy!" He yelled rushing at the kid with a broom, I stood up blocking the man from hitting the kid.

"He's with me, leave him be." The worker looked shocked as he walked back with a grunt.

We walked to a table sitting down as I stopped the silent.

"Raychell, Raychell Calibre if you may ask kid."

The boy with wide eyes stared at me in utterly shock, I tilted my head confused at his facial expression.

"I have the same last name too, crazy really."

Then I stopped, I figured it out now, the facial features, the last name, it all made sense now.

"You're my brother"