A Little Discussion

"Blah blah blah an Author Note?"

Do NOT read this if you don't want to hear a rant. 

Ok, hello, it's Alana. These are tiring but I'm going to rant about a little something,

Hate.

Of course I love criticism and what not, its a book I made last year with no writing experience but with a mind that said "lol u read to many fanfics make ur own story" Now I don't mind it of course, hate is criticism, which is reasonable. But it's taken to far. I am not in the right state of mind at all and I'm trying to get better, but when I decide to go, "Hey, this isn't ok these are terrible. Let me edit these." I came across private messages and comments.

I'm not going to say @'s or specific comments / private messages so please don't say "this is me you c*nt!" Or something of the line.

"Why the fuck is she so depressing?"

"Finally the reader isn't fucking depressed!"

"Of course she fucking dies again."

"Why are you so fucking depressing?

"Why the fuck is the reader always dying?"

I get all comments and understand it. But I clearly disclose on the top WARNING: ... and get these sort of responses. On my request part it is clearly disclosed that most of the book depicts sad, emotional stories, yet people still do not understand that. I wrote these stories when I was and still am depressed, I write what I feel and what I think. I 100% understand that someone may question something like that but do comment and message me rudely.

"You're stories are so fucking depressing stop writing."

I try to edit these as if they're happier, but if i want a story line that's sad and keep it is it wrong? If you don't want to read I get that and that's ok, but don't hate of me because of what I write.

And I know to a lot of you that may sound confusing, but what I mean is that you shouldn't hate me as a person for writing my thoughts. I don't want to read messages that tell me to do this and do this and to hurt myself again because of a damn book.