Drawings ~ (xVanoss)

Age: 7 - 32
Warning: MY HEART 😭😭

Request For:

ps.. my heart broke 😢

(Y/N'S POV)

  He was working again, he was always working. I understood why he had to work, he needed to make money, and that was something I understood. I've been happy and grateful ever since papa adopted me, but I couldn't help but feel lonely at times like this. Scribbling down on important documents, he was looking through various paperwork, brows furrowed in conentration. Seeing this, I slowly got up and took a case of crayons and a big notebook papa bought for me. I left his office room and quietly went down to the kitchen climbing down the never ending stairs, I reached the bottom and headed towards the kitchen, passing by mommy, and Greta, our maid.

(2ND POV)

  Papa's friends were in a poker game, they did live with you after all. Your small feet padding on the cold hard floor. Craig and Brian noticed you walk by, your head was kept down and your face blank.  "Something wrong sweetheart?" You looked up at the weird color hair man and shook your head smiling. You were really upset but you knew if Craig knew that he would tell your father off, so you just decided to fake it. 

   He watched you walk away frowning, not really sure what to do. "Poor little thing, Evan should really spend some more time with her..he is her father after all..." "Come on Craig, he's doing what he can for the pea. Remember how happy he was when he adopted her?"  You overheard their words as you walked by. You smiled at the memory when papa adopted you. He couldn't stop laughing and he twirled you around and took you out to a nice restaurant, he couldn't keep his eyes off you, ruffling your head and said that you were his most precious daughter. 

  As the memory faded, so did the happiness on your face. You felt even more glum than before and kept walking. You came to the kitchen and sat down absent mindedly. You didn't even want to draw anymore, but your fingers automatically stretched towards the crayons. You drew your father and you hand in hand smiling. Halfway of coloring it, you frowned and drew a big red X over the drawing you had made. You ripped the paper out and started drawing again. You kept drawing pictures of you and your father, but every time you just lost interest and scattered them all over the kitchen table and floor.

(3RD POV)

  Evan stretched in his big black leather chair, giving out a groan as his bones cracked and popped at his movement. Giving a sigh, leaning back in his chair, keeping his eyes closed as he thought of you.  He was doing the best he could to make time for you but he had a lot of paperwork piled up from and a lot of documents he stole from other gangs that needed sorting out. He always felt guilty for not spending enough time with you, seeing a frown on your face everytime you spotted him working or being busy.

  He looked around to see if you were there. Finding his office empty littered with drawings you made, he went into your bedroom looking for you. It was past your bedtime, maybe you went to sleep?  "Y/n?" He turned on the lights but found your bed empty. Being the protective father that he was, he started panicking. Checking under your bed, closet, and even behind your drawers, he couldn't find you. He ran out and checked around the base before frantically running towards the kitchen. When he reached the kitchen, he found you sleeping on a pile of drawings.

  Giving a sigh of relief, he smiled and walked over to you, picked you up, kissing your forehead. He was about to put you to bed when he noticed the drawing you drew. Carefully holding you in one arm as he sat down, he picked up the drawings and looked at them. There were a lot of unfinished drawings of you and him together. He smiled at the little pictures and was about to leave when a finished drawing caught his eye.

  He picked it up and looked at it. It was him, working, the happy drawings of the two of you together were unfinished or had a giant X gashed over it. His heart broke at the sight and he looked at your sleeping face. He slowly walked up the stairs, tucking you in your bed. He left your room to clean up the kitchen, finding a drawing he didn't pick up, flicking at it. It was of both of you, both of you frowning and a broken heart between them.

He couldn't pick up the damage he left behind..