Lectures (xTerroriser)

Age: 20
Warning:

Request For:

(3RD POV + 2ND POV)

You were smiling as you daintly packed your things while screaming internally. Your professor was driving you up the wall. He couldn't teach to save his own life! You were too tired to deal with this shit today. He would always loom over you, trying to explain something you didn't understand with his frantic explanations. Still, he was a pretty nice person in general, so you didn't want to hurt his feelings.

But not today.

You were almost done packing your bag when he suddenly turned around. He saw what you were doing, "Y/n? What are you doing?" You froze, keeping a polite smile on your face, you answered. "Just tidying up sir!" He nodded and turned around and continued to blabber on, trying to explain something to a very bored student. You hated this lecture, and having few students made it hard for you to make a run for it.

What made it even worse was that he would stop his lecture at times and took a look around, seeing if anyone fell behind the lecture (which many did) and would try to explain to each student one on one again. And again. And again.

You tried to make yourself quiet and make a mad dash at the same time, causing you to look like some crazed mime. The other students watched with amusement and you took off with your stuff towards the exit. You managed to sneak out of the lecture room (rather ungracefully) and started power walking down the hallway with a mad grin plastered on your face.

"Hehhehheheheheheheh"

You started laughing to and bit your lower lip from making too much noise. Some students stared as you kept walking down the hall, arms filled with books. When you got out of the building, you fist pumped the air dropping the books on the ground. "YES!!! Freedom!!! I fucking hated that class!! R/WWWWWWWWWW!!!" + R/W: Random Word ;) +

"Yay!!! Good for you!! And uh, R/w?" You stopped and turned around. A guy in a tan hoodie applauded with a small smile on his face. He looked at your face because stopping, his mouth a little open and a little blush appeared on his face. You blushed and tried to run, when the weird guy stopped you. "W-Where are ya going?" His Irish accent was filled with mirth, as he saw how flustered you were. "I-I, uh," You realized you didn't really have a plan, where would you go? That was your only class for the day, and the weather was too nice to just turn in.

He blocked your path, grinning. "Why don't you spend the day with me? I don't got much to do myself." You thought about it and decided to give him a shot. After all, what could go wrong? You nodded and he grinned even wider. "That's the spirit! You can call me Brian sweets," You gave him a skeptical look confused at the name he had gave you. "Sweets?" "You're Y/n right?" He changed the subject making you sigh as you ignored it.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" He gave a big laugh and smiled. "Well, I watched ye starting at attendance until ye started running' from that lecture in there." He pointed across the building and pointed at the window of the lecture room you just escaped from. You groaned, knowing how stupid you must have looked to get out. "Hey, ye weren't exactly the fastest but I'll give ye.. 6 outta 10!" You both started laughing, as he watched you laugh he blushed and turned to you. "But damn, it had been what, only 5 minutes since that class started. Was it that bad?" You grinned, nodding, as he leaned in. "Then let me show ye a good time instead."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The two of you headed downtown, talking and joking as you went. The city was buzzing with noise, and people were going about their way. The grey atmosphere was inturrupted by the rosy color of the sound of your laughters together. Running down the street together, you went into a mall, pointing at huge windows, spraying perfume at each other, trying on ridiculous hats together and pretending to buy jewlery. (which made the shopkeepers very annoyed) Not that the two of you really cared. It was like if you were the only ones in the world.

You took a sip of f/d, looking around the classy food court around you, tall big windows and a clear ceiling, marble walls and giant plants. This place looked pretty damn good. The two of you were eating your lunch together, chatting about random stuff. "Whoa Y/n, Check it out!" He then pointed to a arcade. "It's an arcade! We gotta check this out!" You both headed inside and you both started screaming like little children, playing various games until the both of you stopped at a speed car racing game. "Alright, winner gets make the loser do whatever they want!" You were going to kick his ass!

"Just try to keep up with me old man!" The both of you hastily put some coins in, choosing your cars and race track together. The machine beeped. 3... 2.... 1... GO! The two of you zoomed down the race track, bumping into other cars, or walls, cursing wildly at sharp turns. But at the end, Brian won. "Damn it!" You gave a little pout as David gave a small laugh.

"Alrighty, I win, so I want you..." He turned his head around, and his eyes laid on a sticker booth. "To go there!" You smiled and nodded, the both of you stepped into the photo booth, and instantly a sweet chime of music rang out with a light beat, and suddenly a voice chirped out. "桜の写真へようこそ!!" The both of you stopped and looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh! Brian, is this one of those Japanese photo sticker booths?" He was shaking from laughter. "Seems so girlie, how do we even do this??" The both of you fumbled with the buttons (which were all in Japanese) And managed to get the photo booth started. The both of you made all sorts of faces, and poses, Brian started making duck faces and posed like a model, making you burst out with laughter. When suddenly he tackled you with a kiss.
You were surprised but melted into the kiss with him, the both of you stayed that way for a while, while flashes of light of pastel colors lid up around you.

Suddenly the Japanese voice chimed out again. "フィニッシュ!!" You both snapped back to reality and laughed. The two of you collected your photo together, which captured the cute moment. You held the photo in your hand, looking at it fondly while Brian wrapped his arms around you while he looked at the photo over your shoulder. "I should skip more classes."

"Sounds like a plan."