Cartoonz x Reader

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since, Lu- Cartoonz broke up with me.

I don't know why though, we both loved eachother unless he used me.

I gave him something special to me my vi-(nahh) heart but he just stabbed it

As I scrolled through Twitter I teared up from some comments.

'Where is (shipname?)'

'I niss (shipname), where are they?

'Where is Y/n?'

I guess Cartoonz never told them about it.

I don't know what to do at this point, I love him and then I don't.

If I talk to him would he ignore me or listen?

It's to much for me at this point, I'm just breaking apart by each second.

"Hey, Y/n!"

My eyes widen as I seen Delirious."H-ey Del how are you?"

"Pretty good listen, I know about the breakup but I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch to talk about it."

I teared up once he said breakup,

"Shhh it's ok.."

I stuffed my face into his shoulder as I cried, I felt safe when I was around him .

"I'd love to go.."

"Well.."

"Lets head out.."

Luke's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I missed every second with her, but I had to breakup because of him.

He told me if I didn't give her to him he would kill her.

Is that why he was my friend?

I mean yeah, he would get a bit to close to her but did he want her for himself so I could be jealous?

Either way he has her as I fall into a depressing state.

I loved y/n, we could've ran away and be free but he would always find us.

Everything about her was amazing, her h/c, e/c and s/c matched her and her curves.

As I walked outside in the pouring rain I heard a familiar laugh coming from someone, Y/n.

I looked over to the Cafe window and seen Jonathan and Y/n.

Tears fell from my face as I narrowed them to Jonathan's pocket to only see a gun pulled out.

I needed to do something,

Fast.

I ran inside the shop as I seen y/n at gunpoint.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

I was too angry to process, I could kill him right now.

"Well Luke maybe tell your Ex why I'm doing this or, boom."

I realized it, the gang I was in was sent to kill Jon's family, he was the one that escaped.

"Y-ou were t-he kid?"

"Well you finally found out, what are you gonna do kill me like you did with my family?"

"J-on.."

"OH please! Luke if you didn't killed them they would be alive and none of this would have happened."

I couldn't process anything, what would I need to do to save her, my love?

"LUKE HELP ME!"

"Your more annoying than Tyler raging, this will be quite interesting."

I looked around the building as I seen people escaping it, I knew Jonathan just wanted us three here.

"Well since they are gone I guess it's time!"

"NO!"

My eyes widen as I seen it all happen so fast...

I fell to the ground as I felt blood pour out of my stomach.

"Luke!"

I forced a smile on my face as I started to close my 4000 pound eyes shut,

"I lo-ve y-ou.."

As Y/n was still kept as a hostage she mored over her love Luke.

She was about to get shot when Delirious was hit with a gunshot on his shoulder making him fall to the ground pulling the trigger hitting y/n in the face.

As she died a horrible death Delirious was put on Death row as Luke and Y/n were buried next to eachother.

"I didn't know you would be here..."

"Yeah, me to but now we can be together forever.."