Scar ~ (xDelrious)

Age: 30
Warning:

Request For:

Btw no hate toward Delirious or what he does, I love him 😃

(3RD POV)

  Jonathan screamed slamming his fist against the mirror. He shattered the reflecting glass, sending tiny pieces lodged in his hand with drops of his blood falling to the ground. He gave a wretched scream, his hands clawed into a bloody mess as he scratched his face apart, just like he did so many times before. It was because of a simple person he couldn't get out of his head, Y/n.

  He hated the thought of her/him, how s/he would talk him into showing his face; or how s/he told him to talk to his viewers about his identity. It was like a dog taking a order from his beloved master. How could he? He had never shown his face to his friends; more importantly, anyone. Sighing, he took his hands, and covered his scarred face. His fingers traced the giant stich marks above his eyebrow down to his cheek.

  "I still love you.." No, that was wrong, s/he was wrong, everything was wrong! "I hate her/him. I HATE HER/HIM!!!"  He screamed to himself, pulling on his black hair frustratedly as he lied to himself. He hated himself, how we looked, how ugly his face was, how unsettling, how gruesome it was. 

  He knew, oh, he knew all too well that no one could love him; how anyone shouldn't love him. For he was a crazy masked man in his thirties playing video games for a living. His face was proof of that, and so was his YouTube channel. He looked into the shattered mirror, and saw the one thing he dreaded the most. He stared the the scar on his face, it healed over time but still terrible nonetheless. He looked disgusting and turned away not wanting to see himself anymore.

  He looked down at his lower half, and he didn't even need to take his black jeans off to know how many scars that were all over them. Scratches, marks, bruises. His face had dark circles under his eyes, sunken and black. He gave a deep breath as he sighed. Slowly walking to his rough yet comfortable mattress, he pulled the soft blue blankets over himself. He shut his eyes, blackness surrounding him; he felt a bit better about himself.

  Nobody could bother him, nobody could see what he really looked like. This was where he truly belonged, away from everybody. He knew no matter how he tried to mask himself with his crazy personality, this was the one place that he truly belonged. This was home, this was where he longed to be, this was his comfort zone. Dozing off Jonathan would've fell asleep, if not for a quiet knock on the door. "Jonathan, please talk to me," He shut his eyes tighter, pulling the blankets over himself trying to forget about HER/HIM. 

"Jonathan.. I know I seemed rude.. but please.. I was just shocked," Jonathan faced the wall not responding and growled. "I still love you.." That was it, Jonathan got up and ran towards the door, ripping it open, sending the poor girl/boy back in fright. "YOU LOVE ME? EVEN WHEN I SAW HOW SCARED YOU WERE OF ME Y/N? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU-, YOU!!!!" Jonathan glared at her/him, as his face soften at the look of her/him; he could never stay mad at her/him.

  "You shouldn't be near me.." Y/n looked up at him, eyes full of tears as s/he stretched her/his hand out to touch his face pulling him closer.  "Jonathan, I-," He caught her/his wrist and pushed her/him away. He shut the door behind him and walked off.  "What was I thinking, showing you my face out of the blue. Why did I listen to you? Why did I trust you? I scare you.." Y/n quickly bolted into the room and ran into his back, holding him tightly from behind.  "I don't care what you look like, I still love you Jonathan.."

  "You're such a fucking liar," He muttered bitterly pushing her/him back. "No, look, I was really surprised, and.. I didn't know that was why you hid your face.. but Jonathan! I-" Y/n buried her/his face into his back and cried while Jonathan tensed at the feeling. "I still love you..I have always.." He stood there, with Y/n clamped against his back. Standing there for what seemed like an eternity to him. "..Why?" He whispered, almost inaudible.

  S/he sobbed, "I just do! I loved you before I even seen your face, I loved you when all I knew was your personality was always bright and happy. I just love you for what you do and who you are!" He scoffed and pryed Y/n's arms off of him and held her/his wrist tightly. "Then don't. Find someone better than me, maybe somebody like Evan." He turned away and walked away, it was until he heard a scream from behind.

  Turning around quickly, he saw Y/n clutching half of her/his face, blood falling from her/his palms, and a bloody glass shard on the ground. He ran over and saw Y/n weakly smiling through her/his tear stained eye as Jonathan held her/him.  "Y/n-, what the hell did you do?" Y/n uncovered half her/his face and Jonathan widened his eyes. A large bloody slash was drawn over her/his face from above her/his eyebrow to her/his cheek.

"Will you let me love you now?"