VanossGaming x Reader

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The breeze hit my face as I shuttered, the snow crackled beneath my feet as I made my way towarded the lovely home.

I knocked with one hand as the other kept my dish balanced so it would fall to the floor.

As the door opened it revealed Evan as he greeted me along with the others.

I sat my stuff down in the kitchen as I talked to Simone for awhile before she excused herself to the bathroom.

As I stood alone I walked to the kitchen to find Evan on his phone.

"Evan?"

His head snapped toward me as he waved, a smile on his face as always.

"Evan dear, is that the girl you've been talking about recently?"

I realized he was on facetime as he hand signed me to come over.

As I did so I was met with an older lady around her 50s.

"Hello, I'm Y/n" I smiled at the lady waving at her until realizing she wasn't any lady but Evan's mother.

"Ah, Evan didn't you say she was your girlfriend right?"

My heart paused as I stared back at Evan in suprise, what was this lady talking about?

"No, no, no, I'm his-"

"Fiancé"

I started at Evan only getting a "go with it" face as he smiled at me. "Well ma, I gotta get going, we were just about to eat."

"Oh that's nice dear, well I best be going too, your father must be starving." We both laughed before waving goodbye as the call ended, this is awkward.

"I should go Evan.. see ya later?"

I began to walk off as Evan pulled me close to him, he kissed me as I stared at him in shock.

"Wh-y?"

He pointed up above as a mistletoe was shown, I've should've known he would mean it like that.

"But Y/n,"

I titled my head at him blushing at his face so close to mine.

11:58 PM

"Look, I-I"

He began fiddling with his hands as he walked closer to me grabbing the attention of the others.

11:59 PM

"Yes Evan?" I lifted my brow up questioning his nervousness.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

12:00 AM

"Yes I will, Evan Fong."

———
Sorry if it's very short like all the other chapters I just wanted to make a quick story for you guys!