Training

Aiden's POV        "Isn't that skirt too short?" My brothers best friend, Scott, says as I walk into the living room

                  Aiden's POV
        "Isn't that skirt too short?" My brothers best friend, Scott, says as I walk into the living room. My twin brother, Stiles, turns around and looks at me.
    "Yes," he says with a serious voice, pointing a finger at me. Our dad walks in with his uniform in and kisses my forehead. "Dad, isn't that skirt too short for a girl her age to be wearing?" He looks at my outfit, tilting his head to the side.
    "I don't think so. I've seen far worse." My brother rolls his eyes and stands. Scott takes his car keys out of his pockets and grabs my arm.
    "Whatever you do, stay away from Lydia." I nod. All I know about her is that she's one of the popular girls, isn't a bitch unless you get in her way, and has been Stile's crush since the third grade. However, she has a boyfriend, which is kind of a 'cockblock" as he put it.
    "I know."
    ××××××
     "Your Stile's little sister right?" A girl with green eyes and strawberry blind hair asks me. With the very detained description if her, I know this is Lydia. She offers her hand.
    "We're twins actually," I say, shaking her hand.  You ever smell something and can just tell it's expensive? Yeah, that his her perfume is. She gives me a sweet smile, but the kind of sweet that you can tell has some evil behind it.
    "I would have never guessed. He said he was older," she says, flipping her hair to the side. By two minutes, Stiles! "Its obvious your the better looking one." I smile gently, taking my books out of my bag. She grabs my binder and looks at the schedule. "We have next period together. I'll walk you." I'm not supposed to be around you.
   "So, why are you just coming here?" She asks as we get to the classroom. Everyone is sitting down at their station, taking their books our of their bags.
    "I was living with my mom out in California. I haven't seen my dad in almost two years, so decided to move back."' My parents got divorced two years ago due to emotional distance. Stiles and I were just happy to know that neither of them cheated.
     "That's interesting."
    ×××××
      Scott groans when I walk outside with my arm looped through Lydia's. "What did I say?" He says lowly.
     "Come on," she says, sighing dramatically. "I could always use new friend and she doesn't seem to be a bad choice. Now go run along to your boyfriend for practice." His lips press into a line as he starts to walk. As he passes he mumbles, 'Not my boyfriend."
    ××××××
               Derek's POV
    "Why do you have to bring him literally everywhere with you, Scott?" I ask angrily. Stiles runs his fingers along a chain with a impressed look. "Don't touch anything, Stilinski." He jumps at the sound if my voice and sits down, looking nervous now.
    "Why do you have to be a dick?" Scott shouts, or at least it sounds like one. I release a deep breath, taking large steps towards him, getting in his face. He swallows down hard in fear.
   "Cause you need to get your head out if your ass, Scott. Now attack me." Looking off to the side, Stiles is making duck faces at his phone. Idiot. Scott takes his place at the other end of the basement and hurtles.  I take my shirt off, leaving me in my grey muscle tank, getting prepared for him.
     I see his eyes flash gold as he starts running towards me, jumping over the boxes and other things I've set up to me. He jumps at me and attempts at grabbing my shoulders, but I'm prepared and grab his neck, slamming him to the floor. He groans in pain.
    "Your not fast enough, you don't jump high enough, and you're predictable," I tell him as he gets up and walks back to the starting point. We repeat what we've been doing until I'm just annoyed with these two dumbasses. "Take a break."
     "That's it? Not a pat on the back saying good job?" I laugh sarcastically.
    "You want me to rub behind your ears or something? You didn't do a good job. You haven't made any progress."
     "I have homework to do!" Scott and Stiles both yell. 
     "You, no one told you come," I say loudy to Stiles. He shrugs and goes back to his phone. "As for you, do you wanna do home work? Or die?"
     "You should work some more," Stiles tells his friend. Scott glares and walks back.

an: welcome to my friend Teen Wolf fanfic! Please comment your thoughts!! Share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah