Anchor

Derek's POV

      My arms are wrapped tightly around Aiden's waist. Her body is warm against my bare chest. I sit up slowly and rub my eyes. Looking at the clock it's 4:30, the normal time I get up. My heart skips two beats as she turns towards me and throws her arm over my stomach, her head nuzzling into my side.
     This is wrong. She's Stile's twin sister. I should stay away from her, but I know how this will end for us. There's no use in me staying away from her, just as there's no use in being away from me for her.
     "Derek," she sighs. My brows draw together in confusion when I see she's still sleeping. "I'm sorry." Tears slip from her closed eyes. I shake her shoulder gently. Her eyes flutter open slowly before they meet mine.
    "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods, looking confused. "What happened?"
    "You said I could trust you right?" I nod. "I keep having dreams and you are in them. Why is that?" My body tenses. I know exactly why.
    "Depends on what was happening in the dream." Her cheeks flush, and she smiles shyly. It makes me want to grin, but I fight off of the urge.
    "We were here and you came in; we-we started kissing and there was this voice in my head telling me to kill you. You told me to it. The second dream was similar, but more than kissing. You had to help me pull the trigger cause I couldn't bring myself to do it," she explains.
    "We'll figure this out," I say. We lay awkwardly beside each other. "Ca-can I hold you?" She nods, her lips pressed together in a line. I hold her against me like I was when I woke up. "Is this okay?"
    "Yeah."
   ×××××

         I close the door behind Aiden and I. Scott and Stiles turn towards us with raised brows. "Where have you been? WAIT!" Stiles points a finger at me. "Why are you wearing his sweater!? Why were you with him all night!?"
    "Calm down," she says and runs up the stairs. They both look back at me.
    "Nothing happened. Your sister got hurt," I tell them. They seem to relax a little bit, but not too much. Aiden comes back down, her hair now in a messy bun. She's beautiful.
    "Kids!" Someone shouts from outside. Scott, Aiden, and I all snap out head in that direction. Stiles groans.
    "That was freaky." I move so I'm behind the wall and hide. Aiden and Stiles run up to their mom and hug her. "You just seen her. Let me hug my mom," Stiles says. She steps next to her dad.  
     "Where'd you get this?" He asks her, looking at my sweater. A smirk sneaks its way to my face.
    "When I was still living with mom. Not my size, but I was lazy to return it."
     ×××××

                Aiden's POV        My heart pounds loudly in my ears as I follow Lydia to her kitchen

                Aiden's POV
        My heart pounds loudly in my ears as I follow Lydia to her kitchen. People swarm every area of the house. Loud music books throughout the house. When I was younger, I had really bad social anxiety, but got put on meds to control it. Over the years I grew out if it; it better not be coming back now.
    "Take deep breaths my girl, or I'm going to force you to get drunk," she tells me. I look down, forcing a smile. We've been friends all our lives, meaning we've leaned to know when the other is going through something.
    A hand claps onto mu shoulder. I grab the persons wrists and twist it, yanking the person around. "What the fuck?" Noah groans in pain. I immediately let go of him. Lydia gives me a are you serious look.
    "Sorry," I say. He rubs his arm and smiles at me. Lydia winks and skips off to the living area. "I swear I'm not some crazy physco that hurts people."
    "It's okay." He rests his hand on my bawled up fist. I relax and sit down on the stool. "You want to go to the front with me? Get away from everyone?" I nod.
    We push through the crowd of people and walk outside. The cold air hits my face harshly. "For being Stile's twin, your a lot hotter." I can't fight off my blush.
   "Thank you?" I sit down on the bench as he does; a little too close for my liking. "Can you-" he presses his lips to mine painfully hard. I push at his chest. "I don't think that's a good idea."
    "Come on. What's the harm in a little fun?" He kisses me.softly this time, clenching my jaw with his hand so I can't move. My eyes widened when I see my claws.
    "AIDEN!" Someone yells. Noah pulls back with an annoyed look. Derek walks over and I stand. He takes my hand and pulls me behind him. "Didn't anyone ever teach you about when a girl says no?" Noah gets up and glares at Derek.
    "She didn't say no," he says. Derek steps forward, but I pull at his arm.
   "Stop." My claws are still out. He pulls me away from the house and to his car. He drives a good distance away and stops again.
   "Deep breaths," he instructs. I shake my head. "Hey look at me." He cups the side of my face, making me look at his eyes. I remember what he said about finding an anchor. I lean in and kiss him, surprising myself.
     His lips move with mine perfectly. I pull back and look at my hand to see that my claws are gone. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"
   "Its fine," he says. Our faces are still so close.
   "Why? Why did that work?" He bites his lip.
    "Ever heard of a mate?"

AN: Ooo. Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah