Watching Me

Derek's POV"How about now?" I ask her

Derek's POV
"How about now?" I ask her. She chuckles, shaking her head at me. I notice what she's wearing; I swear I've seen Stiles wearing most of her outfit. "What are toy wearing?"
"I wasn't feeling good this morning, so I wanted to wear loose clothes. The flannel, beanie, and T-shirt is his," she says, sounding kind of annoyed. "My parents asked me that this morning, so I'm done with the question. As for going now, sure."
She looks over her shoulder to see if one of her parents is watching. I open the door for her and let her get in. I get in shortly after her and start driving towards the loft. When we get there, I notice how quiet is it when no one is here.
"Is it just me or is it too quiet?" She asks, noticing it as well.
"Yeah, but then again the pack is always here and were always talking so maybe that's it," I say. She nods and sits down on the couch, taking her slippers off. "How do you feel now that you've started taking the meds again?"
Getting her to start taking those again was hard; I knew she was stubborn, but that showed me the extent of it. "Sick. They make me sick and depressed." I take my boots off and sit down next to her, grabbing her thin legs throwing them over mine.
"What do you mean by depressed?" She shrugs. "You can talk to me? Remember, I can feel whatever your feeling, and I can read your thoughts now if needed, please don't make me."
"Taking them makes me aware of the fact that I'm not like everyone else. And when something happened that should worry me or makes me anxious, I'm calm. Maybe it's the fact that I've grow so used to not being healthy, that I don't like being relaxed."
I cup the aide of her face and share into her eyes. "You're string and will get through this."
×××××

            Three weeks later                 Aiden's POV    Allison and Lydia walk into my room holding target bags

Three weeks later
Aiden's POV
Allison and Lydia walk into my room holding target bags. They set them in my bed and Lydia hands me three pregnancy test boxes. For the past three weeks I've been moody, extremely tired, achy, and throwing up in the morning. It could just be a reaction to taking the pills again, but there's that small chance.
I walk into the bathroom and take all three of the tests. Pacing back and forth in my room as I wait anxiously for the results, my phone goes off.
Derek: You still coming over tonight for dinner?
Me: yeah. Be there at eight.

Lydia walks into the bathroom and grabs the test when the timer goes off. She walks back in and shows Alli before me. They both look nervously at me before​ handing it to me. All there show positive.
My knees give out and I'm on the floor, staring blankly at the tests. "I can't be preg-pregnant. I'm only sixteen!" I cry. They sit down next to me and pull me into a group hug while I cry.
××××
I walk into the the vet and find Deaton. He's about to greet me when I place the tests on the counter. Hi eyes widen. "How-"
"How do you think?" I say. He sighs. "Don't you have an ultrasound thing here?" He nods and leads me into that room. I sit down in the table and lift my shirt. Surprisingly, it's the same as it is for people. "Is there anything? Are the tests wrong?" He shakes his head.
"See right there? That's where the baby is developing," he says and hands me a napkin to wipe the jell off. I stand up and pace nervously. What if Derek doesn't want a child with me? What if he hates me because of this? What if he leaves?
"Thank you, Deaton." I'm about to walk out but he calls for me.
"Derek is a good man, he'll still love you."
×××××
I go to Derek's at eight Luke planned. He opens the door and walks me to the table. Because he still hasn't mastered the art of cooking, he ordered Mexican takeout. My heart is beating faster than ever.
"You okay? You're panicked," he says. I shake my head, smiling at him and taking a bite of my tamale.
"Have you ever thought about having kids?" I ask. He looks taken back by the question, but answers anyways.
"Yeah, but I can never be happy when the thought comes to mind. I would feel guilty for what I've brought upon my child," he says, his shoulders slumping. "They would be born a werewolf and would hate for being the cause."
I'm overwhelmed by his sadness. "They would still love you," I tell him. I can't tell him when he doesn't want this.
"I don't think they would. I loved my parents, but there was always that part that despised them for making me this way." I blink back tears. "Is there a reason for this conversation?" He asks. I take another bite of my food to avoid answering. "Do you want kids?"
"Depends on the person I'm with," I say. He smiles. "You, yes. I would gladly have a family with you, even if we'd have little wolves crawling around." He chuckles. "Derek, you know how I haven't been feeling well lately?"
"Yeah. Isn't it the pills?"
"That's what I thought." He stands up to throw our empty plates trays away. We move to the couch. "Today, I took three pregnancy tests, just to be safe. They all came back positive." He let's out a breath, dropping my hand out of his.
"You can't know for sure until you've gone to the-"
"I went to Deaton a few hours ago. Derek, I'm three weeks pregnant." He shoots up and starts pacing.
"I thought you said you got the shot?" He asks. I'm surprised he isn't raising his voice. When he's stress or upset he usually foes.
"I did, and I thought it was working." He closes his eyes as I stand and hesitantly go to him. "I'm sorry this is happening. If you think it's best, I'll abor-"
"That's not up to me; its your body, your choice. But I have helped make this, and I'm gonna stand by you thought it all no matter how tough it'll get," he tells me. I rest my forehead against his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you," he says.
"I love you." He smiles and bends down, pressing his lips to my clothed stomach.
"And I love you too."
×××××
We've been sitting on the couch talking about how things have gone back to normal since he killed the alpha, who I found out was his uncle Peter. What a asshole.
The door opens after a knock and everyone comes in. Neither of us make a move to stand. "Who is she?" Derek asks, looking at the girl with dirty blind hair and pretty eyes. She's not short, but not tall either. She shifts nervously on her feet.
"I'm Tia, a werewolf, also Isaacs girlfriend," she says. I offer my hand and she politely shakes it. She reminds me.of.myself when I was normal; scared, but curious. Ever since I got bitten I've been braver, but more cautious.
"Nice to meet you," Derek and I both say. She smiles at us and squeezes Isaacs hand.
"Okay, so what is this about?" I ask, annoyed that whenever Derek and I get alone time, someone or something interrupts us.
"The other night when I was walking home after lacrosse practice, a saw something," Scott says. "There were three, maybe four men, dressed in all black, maybe armor, and they has weapons. I couldn't really tell, but it felt like they were looking at me."
So much for things finally being normal.

AN: She's preggers!!! Comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah

Tia: (welcome DivergentSelectioner to the cast)