Bite Me

Aiden's POV
      We're all currently in Scotts living room. Our parents are looking at us like we've gone crazy. Derek and I are standing on opposite sides of the room because of my dad's presence. Scott and his mom are talking, while Stiles is pacing back.and forth, trying to get more out of Lydia.
    Derek walks over to me and takes my hand. I squeeze it, needing him close, but knowing this is all I'm gonna get. "Derek?"
    "Yes?" I chew the inside of my cheek, thinking about if now is a good time to ask this type of thing. "Don't be nervous to ask me something, baby girl." I blush at the cute nickname. Thankfully, my dad is too occupied talking to my mom to notice us.
   "Are-are we ever going to make love again?" I ask in a hushed tone. His face falls and jaw clenches. "Cause I know before, you weren't scared you'd hurt me; you knew I had the strength. But...what about now, that I'm human?"
    He steps closer to me, cupping my face in his large, calloused hands. "It'll take me sometime to get used to it and be comfortable, but I won't ever stop making love to you." I smile and kiss his palm. He pulls me to his chest,  running his fingers through my hair soothingly. I'm so grateful he knows how my head works, cause he can literally read my thoughts.
    "I love you so much," I say, sighing, my lips grazing his leather jacket. Everyone walks back in a circle. Although my patents look at Derek and I with disapproving looks, he doesn't let me.l go and neither do I. He knows I need to be close to him. I hate the fact that I'm acting clingy, but he's the only thing holding me together right now.
    "You sure you didn't see anything at all?" Scott asks Lydia. He's holding onto Allison as if she'll fade away if he let's go. I wonder if that's how Derek and I look to other people.
    "It was a girl, long dark hair, fell to the ground. That's the only feature I got," she says. I reach over and squeeze her hand. Ever sense we were kids, we would squeeze each others hand if we were in pain or sad, the habit hasn't gone away.
    "Tell them what you told me," Stiles tells her. The way he looks at her is the way every girl should be looked at by a man (or girl).
   "When she dies, she's doesn't seem to be showing any pain. She's calm, okay with what's happening."
    ×××××
        I wrap my arms around Derek's neck and pull his lips to mine with hunger. It feels like we haven't made love in so long. His lips move with mine with the same passion and lust. "I want you so bad right now," I say against his lips.
    He chuckles. "Maybe later. We can't go to the loft right now sense the pack is training." I look around, trying to figure something else out.
    "My room?" He shakes his head. I know he's scared that my dad or mom would walk in. "Woods? Car? The school?" He laughs at me.
   mature!!
     "Someone's very...horny." Rolling my eyes at him, I kiss just below his ear, making him give a low growl. 
    "I need you inside me so bad. I'm so wet for you," I say as seductively as possible. Looking at him, his eyes glow red.
   "You wanna play that game?" I shrug. "Get in the backseat so I can fuck the hell out of you." I gasp a little at his words.
   "And if I don't?" I love the sexy, dominate roll he's playing right now. The more I work him up, the better it'll be. He squeeze my breast hard.
    "You'll find out." I jump down from the hood and get in the backseat. He follows behind me, locking the door. Harshly, he pushes me down to the seat and sets on leg on the seat so he can get between them. "Take your jeans off." I wish he was like this in bed.
   I submit immediately as he does the same, not all the way of course, and takes his shirt off. I'm still constantly in awe of his perfect body. He pulls me down, makes sure no ones walking down the sidewalk and thrusts into me so hard its painful.
    His jaw clenches as he keeps going harder and faster into me. "Ba-baby," I say, barely able get it out. I scratch at his back. I notice his eyes are red still. "Please." He knows what I mean and dies what I want. He stares into my eyes and his return to normal.
    "You feel damn good," he groans. I throw my head back and he kisses my throat. "No one else can ever have you. This," he reaches down and touches my core, "is mine." This sets me off. It takes so much self control not to yell as I cum. "Fuck," he groans as he finishes.
    ((((Over!))))
     We look into each others eyes, just enjoying the closeness. "I really liked that."
    "I'm surprised. I thought I was too...kinky?" I sit up, pulling my jeans and underwear back up. He does the same, along with his shirt. We get out of the car and get back to the position we were in before.
    "I guess I like kinky." He shakes his head at me. The door to Scotts house opens and everyone walks out. We walk over.
   "What the hell happened to you?" Scott asks, looking at Derek's shoulder. As I look, I see fresh cuts from me scratching at his back. I can't help but smirk.
    "I didn't know they were there til now, that's weird. It'll heal." Allison nudges me in a way that's not obvious.
    I follow Derek back to his car leaning against the door and looking up at him. "Someone still want something?" He asks. I nod, blushing. "Later," he says in my ear. "I know I hurt you."
    My brows furrow. "No you di-" he places his hand on my waist, making a pain shoot through me. He lifts the sides of my  shirt to show bruises and claw marks. "I'm ok-"
   "Your not. You know there's no use in telling me that when I can feel it too," he says. Tears fill my eyes. "What's wrong?"
   "Nothing," I say. He picks me up and sets me on the hood again.
   "Aiden Stilinski, what's wrong?" They fall. "Is there a reason for wanting sex so mu-"
    "I wanted you to bite me," I blurt out. His eyes widen. "I miss it, not being a werewolf, but you and me. Derek you don't hold me anymore, are scared you'll hurt me during sex. I want to feel close to you again, to feel your feelings, know what you thinking when your scared to tell me out loud."
     My parents walk up just as he leans in to kiss me. He steps back and I wipe my tears. "Is everything okay?" My dad asks while eyeing Derek.
   "Yeah," I say. My mom takes my hand and pulls me to the car. I didn't realize until now how badly my body hurts from being with him sexually as a human. "What's up?" I ask her.
    "You were pregnant, and you didn't tell me? Anyone?" I nod. "How could you be so careless? Your only sixteen! Too young to have sex, too young to have a child, too young to be with a twenty-two years old man!" I look out the window to see my dad and Derek talking.
    "It wouldn't make it better if I said that I loved him, would it?" She scuffs. "Why!? Why can't you and dad just see that this makes me happy!! He's the only feel keeping me from falling apart!" She rolls her eyes.
    "When your with him your happy? I bet with a gut like that many girls are happy every night with him," she says. How dare she. "I don't even want to think about the things he does when your alone to make you so happy."
    "You wanna know!?" I nearly yell. "He listens to what I have to say and how I'm feeling! He kisses my cheek to stop me from almost crying. We haven't been having sex for the past week, mom and he's still here!"
    She leans back into her seat. "For how long? I'd expect something like this from Stiles, but never you. That's why I'm bringing you back home with me tomorrow morning." Anger fills me.
    "Does dad know about this!?"
    "He doesn't want me to take you, he wants you to stay and grow a legal age, then be with him. But I'm still your mom, and she the right to take you."
    ×××××
        "Dad," I say when I walk into the kitchen. He looks up from his paperwork and stares at me. "I don't want to leave." He sighs, getting up and walking to me.
     "I know, I don't want you to go either. I'm gonna talk to your mom again."
×××××
                Derek's POV

     Lydia grabs my arm and forces it down towards Peters mouth. I'm too weak to do anything to defend myself. She cuts at my arm and while she can, squeezes out blood so it lands on Peters face. My eyes flash their bright red color a I feel him sink his teeth in my arm.

AN: ooo. Bye. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/                         -Veah