Full Moon

Aiden's POV
      "Is this all necessary?" I ask Derek as he chains me up to a wall. He stops and studies me. 
     "Trust me, you'll thank me for this. Your first full moon, you'll be more out of control. I'm going to help you." I sign and nod. He grabs this leather circular thing with spikes and places it in my head. He looks out the window and back at me. His eyes are captivating, green with grey. "You ready for this?" He asks. I nod, trying to calm my heart rate. The moons light flashes throughout the house.
    He makes the head thing tighter, making the needles dig into my forehead. I yell out in pain. "Its okay." Glancing down, I see my fingernails are now claws.  My eyes stare directly into the moons refection. "Try to calm down." That only gets me irritated.
    "My hands have claws... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM!?!" I yell, more like growl. He doesn't seem fazed at all by this. How isn't he turning?
    "Find an anchor; something that'll slow your heart rate," he tells me. My whole body hurts so bae, like someone is tearing apart from the inside and there'd a ringing in the ears. I look into his eyes, trying to search for something like he said. His eyes stay locked with mine.
    I find myself admiring the green/grey color they are. My heart rate slow and my hands are normal. "Your eyes," he says. Is he going to be mad that I was staring at his? "They turned bright green, like neon green. Very...interesting. Its more common to have gold."
    "Oh," is all I can say. "Can you take this all off me now?" He stalls for a second, just looking at me. My body goes limp when the chains are off. He bends down, catching me before my body can hit the floor.
    "Your body is going to be weak fro awhile," he tells me as be helps me walk. My vision stars to fade.
    "My eyes-"
    "Just give in." And that's exactly what I did.
    ×××××
    I wake with my head buried in a pillow. Opening one eye and looking around, it's obvious I'm not home. Stiles and Scott stare down at me. Derek's scent comes over me as I take a deep breath, inhaling the pillows scent. He smells good; like metal and cologne and sweat. Man.
     "How're you feeling?" Scott asks me. I have to force myself to get up from the bed, leaving the comforting scent behind. Wait what!? Ignore that!
     "Fine," I say. They both cover their eyes with their hands as the blanket leaves my body. Derek walks in and looks at me, then at them.
    "Idiots," he mumbles as goes to where he keeps his clothes. I find it funny how much they annoy him, yet I can tell it would hurt him to see them leave or get hurt. He hands me one of his black shirts.
   "Thank you," I say softly. He bowls his head a little. I put it on and sit back down, my body still hurts. He hits Scott and Stiles in the back of their heads, making them look up and glare at him. "You've seen me in a bathing suit, its the same thing."
     "You don't wear a swimsuit Miss.I'muncomforablewithmybody," Stiles says. I shoot a hard look at him. At times, I can see Stiles and mines dramatic resemblance. We look almost exactly the same with certain expressions.
    "Anyways," Derek starts and sits on the bed, but a good distance away. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. Scott seems nervous for my answer. He's been going through this and I van understand half of the pain it comes with.
    "I'm fine, my body's just extremely sore," I answer. Stiles points a finger at me.
   "You-you weren't wearing a shirt, which means you've seen her topless. Please tell me you didn't do any thing with this... this Sourwolf." Derek smirks at my twin, obviously trying to get on his nerves even though nothing happened.
    "We did do something," he starts. Scott and him shoot up. "I helped her turn; that's what we did. Now sit your asses down," he says. They do immediately, scared at the harsh tone of his voice. For some reason, I can't find a reason to be scared by him. Sure, it's quite intimidating, but not in a way that would draw me away from him. If anything it makes me want to be closer, so much closer than this.
     ××××××
        The door to my room opens just as I finish putting my tank top off. My dad gives me a small smile and comes in, keeping the door crack open a little. "You okay, dad?" I ask. He sits down at my desk, clapping his hands together.
    "Yeah, yeah I'm great. I've been...happier since you came back," he says. I sigh. "You know, I felt like you hated me because of the divorce even though is was peaceful. When your mom told me you wanted to come back home, I couldn't of been happier. But now...it seems like you feel uncomfortable in this town, in this house. I just want to make sire that your okay."
    I reach over and squeeze his hand. "I'll be okay."

AN: Ehhh took me a while to get this done. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah