Tattoos

Aiden's POV
    "Aye momma bear," I say as I walk to the front desk at the hospital. She smiles at me, standing up from the seat. "I'm here for a check up that I don't need." I follow her into a room and sit down on the table.
    She puts something on my finger and takes my  temperature. I take deep breaths when she tells me too. "Arm." I hold my arm out, letting her wrap the blood pressure monitors wrap around my arm. Her eyes widen in shock. "Have you stopped taking your meds?"
    "No. I forgot to take them last night cause I fell asleep early, but that's all. Why?" I say. She takes the thing off me and puts it away.
    "Your blood pressure is dangerously high. As in if you were a normal person, you would be at risk for a heart attack," she tells me. I look down at my hands. "What's wrong?"
    "Will this be confidential?" She nods. "Derek purposed last night. I said no. I know it was a smart decision and I have a good reason, but now I kind of regret it."
     She sits down on a spare chair.  "You're going, and I don't want to see you make the same decision I did. But if you think that what you have with Derek is endgame, go for it. Just wait a year so you don't have to run off to Vegas." We both stand and make our way back to the lobby.
     She walks back behind the desk to log something in before I can leave. Someone bumps into my shoulder, making them almost fall. I gran their arm before they can hit the ground and pull them back up. The woman is beautiful with green eyes, black hair, and a caramel skin color.
    "Sorry," she says, picking up the beg she dropped.
    "You new here? I haven't ever seen you anywhere and it's a small town. People usually just pass through," I say. She let's out a nervous laugh.
    "Coming back actually visit my son. I have my seen him in a long time," she says and then leaves.
       ××××××
           "Hey, Stiles," I say, knocking on his door frame. He looks away from his little investigative board. "Can you take a break for a few hours?" He sets down his marker.
      "Sure."
      "Good, cause were getting tattoos." His expression goes blank. "It'll be small. I just want to do something that'll make me feel human, even if it has to be done with fire. You can get yours done normally. I want something to show our friendship." He sighs, grabbing his car keys.
    "Go."
    ××××××
        I look down at my wrist and smile as I see the letters |S|S| there for Stile's arm. I had to ho to peter since he knows how to do small tattoos. Thankfully, Derek wasn't at the loft.
   Stiles sits in the chair chewing in his nails nervously. I laugh at him as a big guy with tattoos and piercings sits down in front of him.
    "Aren't you the kid that passed out when the guy was getting a tattoo on his arm?" The man asks. I start laughing.
   "Just do the tattoo, and is there anyway that I pass out you can just keep doing it?" The guy shakes his head and grabs the tattoo gun. Soon, he has |A|S| on his wrist.
    "Now we're stuck together," I say. He sighs, glaring a little up at me. I'm surprise he didn't pass out. He's never been good with needles...or anything like that really.
   "I thought sharing a womb settled that."
    ×××××××
          Derek's loft is colder than usual when I walk in. He turns around from the table and seems disappointed to see me. I walk down the steps towards him.
   "Looking for something?" I ask as I tale off his jacket and throw it at him. He catches it effortlessly. "I want to talk about last night."
    "We should just leave it. You don't want to marry me." I look around in confusion.
    "Where in everything I said last night did you get that I didn't want to marry you?" I ask. He looks down. "I just wanted to wait, but I regret my answer."
    "What?" He asks, still not looking at me.
    "I'll marry you." His eyes light up as he smiles, stepping closer to me.
    "Are you sure?"
    "On one condition." He nods. "We wait a year. That way its legal and mg dad will hopefully support my decision." He bends down and kisses me hard on the lips, cupping my cheeks. I stumble back a few steps, laughing into the passionate kiss.
    "I love you so much," he says against my lips, leading me towards the bed. I take my sweater off as we walk.
    "I love you too. Now get your hot ass in that bed."
    ××××××
          "Aiden," Lydia's voice says when I walk in my room. I jump, not knowing she was here. Her eyes are glossy and there's bag under her eyes. "You need to know."
    "Know what?" I aso, thinking this has something to do with what was happening in Stiles's room last night when I got home.
    "Its about Derek. His name is what gave us the third half if the Deadpool. He's going to die."
     ××××××
                 Derek's POV
       I put my sweats on and make my way towards the door. Someone's knocking extremely loud and its annoying as hell. Plus, I'm already irritated with the fact that Aiden couldn't stay due to her mom wanting her home.
     I unlock the door and slide it open. It's like looking at a ghost. "Hi, Son."

AN: Me likey this chapter.  Comment and share.   Stay alive |-/           -Veah