Date Night

Mature but short:
                  Derek's POV
      "Baby," I moan as Aiden turns us so she's straddling me, giving us both pleasure. My eyes travel up her stomach, breasts, and to her glowing eyes. Part of me wishes I could tell her what we used to be. How we used to be; it would make this all so much better.
     "Grab that gun, press it to her heart, and shoot." My eyes widen at the voice in my head. She stops her movements. "What's wrong?" She asks. I pull Ber down to me, so our chests are pressed together, feeling all of her smooth skin on mine.
    "Perfect," I say. I can't help but remember being in similar situations with her like this a few years back. Damn she was stunning then, and even better now. She's more grown into herself. Our relationship then had been illegal, but because we loved each other, neither of us could find it in ourselves to care. I'm six years older than her, maybe this is wrong, maybe it's wrong because she's Scott's and Stile's sister, but again...I don't care.
     She moves again, biting on to my shoulder. I stare up at the ceiling, trying to ignore my thoughts. My hand finds something cold and then there's a loud bang. Aid takes in a sharp breath. "De-derek," she gasps. Years flood my eyes as I realize what I've done.
    She drops down onto me, her chest rising and falling very slowly. "I'm so sorry, baby." Not again, I can't do this to her again! No!
    ×××××
      My eyes open and I look around. Hardly ever do I zone out unless I'm extremely sleep deprived. Last night, I got better sleep than I have in three years. Something about the memory of Aiden's lips and body on me, had calmed me.
    "Why are you all dressed up for handsome?" Stiles says as he walks in with a raised brow and weird smile. I'm dressed how I always, but with a black button down instead of a regular T-shirt.
    "We need to talk about what were going to do next about the alpha. I'm not going to take another risk, and letting you decide something. This time we wait and be prepared for whatever he has planned," I tell Scott. Stiles raises his hand.
    "Have you seen this thing? I don't know if you know this, but we were all trapped in the school and being chased by this...thing. This is not the type of thing you can just wait around for," he says.
    Scott grips his friends shoulder. "We don't have another choice." Stiles squeezes his eyes shut. "What's the real problem? You've never been so nervo-"
    "I don't want Aid getting hurt!" He shouts. I look down at my hands. "Your my best friend, I don't want anything happening to you either, but she-she's my sister. I can't loose her."
    "She won't get hurt. I promise that."
     ×××××