End Of All Things

Aiden's POV
       Stiles runs up to our English teacher, flipping him off and sticking his tongue out before running over to Scott, Lydia, Tia, Issac and I. "We're graduated bitches!" Stiles and Scott yell. Kira and Malia run over, taking their robes off. My parents walk over along with Melissa.
    "Congratulations," they all say. My dad pulls me and Stiles into a bear hug. Him and I get along a lot better now I hate my mom as well. Someone wraps their arms around me from behind, picking me up. I relax at Derek's scent. We don't bother with hiding our relationship anymore. My dad doesn't like it at all, but deals with it since he knows its good for me.
   "Congratulations beautiful." He sets me down as I turn and kiss him. Stiles clears his throat.
   "You know, I graduated too sourwolf."
   "I don't care." I laugh at them and Lydia grabs my arm, pulling me to the side.
    "We need to start planning what our dorm is going to look like," she says. I shake my head at her. There's no break with this girl.
    "We have all summer for that. Let's just enjoy today. Please?" Groaning, she nods, skipping off to her mom. I look up at Derek once in front of him. He looks me up and down, a grin on his handsome face.
   "You sure about this?" He asks me. I nod, biting my lip nervously. "We can wai-"
    "No, we can't. We don't know how long you have left. I just want to be Mrs.Hale before... Well you know." He needs, running his calloused hands down my arms and taking my small hands.
    "I can't wait to be married to you; no matter how long."
    ××××××

     "Can you help me get something before we go?" He asks

     "Can you help me get something before we go?" He asks. I nod, getting out of the car. He grabs my hand as we walk in, having to walk go a million stairs. You would think with how much I'm here, my legs would be amazing, but no...they still look like potato wedges.
     He opens the door, stepping inside before me. I'm surprised to see everyone here. Lydia is squealing crazily, shaking Stiles's arm. My parents have upset looks on their face. Derek leads me over to where Peter stands.
     "What's going on?" I ask. He shakes his head and looks at his uncle.
    "We are here today to witness the marriage of Aiden Paige Stilinski and Derek hesaidnottosayhismiddlename Hale. For some dumbass reason he had me get ordained to do this, so here I am. Aiden, do you take Derek to be your husband? To love him, listen to him, stay by his side through sickness and in  health?" I smile brightly up at Derek, my heart beating fast.
    "I do," I say. Isaac yells at that. Derek shoots him a quick glare.
    "Derek, do you promise to do everything I just said cause I'm not repeating all that," Peter says.
   "I do," he replies.
   "You two can kiss now, but make it quick," he says, closing the bible that he didn't even look at once. Derek bends down, lifting me off my feet and kisses me. I smile against his lips. Everyone walks over, making us separate.
    "I'm a Hale," I whisper.
    "You're a Hale." Stiles and Scott grab my arms and pull me back. Now I'm standing on front of my parents and Melissa.
    "You have a different last name now," Stiles says. Scott hugs me tightly.
    "I-I guess. Yeah." I only stutter because of the shock of all that just happened. My dad looks at the ground, not saying a word. "Please say something."
    "Why didn't you tell us?" My mom demands. I look at Melissa nervously. She was the only one who really knew.
     "Cause it wasn't supposed to be like this. When he first proposed, I said no. Then changed my mind with the exception of waiting. But we've found some things out and now we're here," I explain. Derek comes up beside me.
   "Came up? Your not pregnant again are you?" My dad asks, finally speaking.
    "No, dad. I'm not." For some reason. We hardly have sex with protection and somehow I never get pregnant. I don't talk to Derek about it sense there no use cause he doesn't want kids.
      "First your a werewolf too, now you're married to a guy that's way too old for you. I'm not disappointed, I just want to know that you're happy with this," my dad says. Melissa rubs his arm, whereas my mom glares. Scott and Stiles stand on either aide of her in case she decides to attack.
    "I'm extremely happy with this."
     ××××××
      Mature!!!!
    I scratch at Derek's back, moaning loudly. He's never too rough with me, but tonight he's not holding back. My lips brush against his jaw. "Oh my gosh," I moan as he reaches a hand down and touches me. My back.arches at the contact.
     "You okay?" He asks.
     "Perfect." He brings his lips back down to mine as he goes harder. A shiver runs down my spine. "Don't stop. Ah, fuck." My eyes close and I let myself relax.
     "You feel so damn good." I clench around him,growing closer to my end.
    ×××××××
            Three weeks later
    I stare down at the negative pregnancy test in my hand. I'm not trying to get pregnant behind Derek's back; I'm just worried about why I'm not. We didn't use protection the night of our ceremony. Someone knocks on the door.
   "You okay?" Stiles's voice yells. I stand up, wrapping the test up in toilet paper and throwing it in the trash. I open the door and walk out.
    "Yeah." I lie, blinking back tears. He cocks his head to the side, knowing better than to believe me. "I'm not pregnant." His brows raise.
    "And that's a bad thing because?"
    "Because Derek and I don't use protection and I'm not pregnant. Ever!" He cringes for a second before getting serious again. "What-what if I can't have kids because of something that happened?"
    "I'm sure everything is okay. You've been pregnant before, so there's a very small chance to worry. Just, don't think too much about it and maybe take this up with Melissa," he tells me. I wipe my tears.
   "I will later. I just want to drown in a gallon of ice cream right now."
    ××××××
         The door to my room shoots open and Stiles runs in with Isaac behind him. I stand up from tying my shoes. "Kate has Scott. We know where she is."
     ××××××
       We all jump out of the jeep. I grab a gun from the back just in case I can't shift in time and hand one to Stiles. He gets a goofy smile on his face.
    "Don't get trigger happy and shoot one of us," Melia says. The sound of loud footsteps and a loud growl erupts. I set the bullets.
    ×××××× (I don't feel like writing it all. Look up or rewatch the season final of season four)×××××
       I fall to my knees beside Derek, pressing pressure the wound. The Berserker stabbed him, leaving a deep, deadly, wound. I ignore the pain this is causing me. Behind the rocks, we're using to hide, everyone is fighting. His eyes start to flutter closed.
    "Derek stay with me." He turns his head so he's looking at me. "Why aren't you healing? Why didn't you shift?"
    "Whatever happened when Kate turned me 20 again, it took my power away. That's why I haven't -haven't been shifting." He sounds out of breath. "I'm sorry. Aiden-"
     His eyes close, his body falling limp. Intense pain shoots through my whole body, making me yell. Tears escape my eyes, not only from the pain, but from the fact that I just lost my husband. My mate.
    I take his hand, forcing myself to my knees. Closing my eyes, I pray that a verse or something will come to me that will be able to being him back. Eventually, I give him. I rest my head next to his, crying loudly.

AN: Wahaha. Its October first and I'm feeling spooky as hell teehee. You guys should have seen this coming wahaha. Please comment your thoughts and share!!! Stay alive |-/             -Veah