Marked

Aiden's POV     I feel perfectly fine today, except for the fact that I can hear literally everything and it's giving me a headache

                Aiden's POV
     I feel perfectly fine today, except for the fact that I can hear literally everything and it's giving me a headache. I feel sick, but that's probably because I haven't ate for two days. Looking towards the door, I notice clothes on the edge of my bed. Standing, I go to them and put them on.
    This shirt is the last thing I want to be wearing in this heatwave. The door opens and Melissa walks in. She gives me a warm smile as I stand from putting my shoes on. "How do you feel?"
   "Great except I'm still kind of sore. Not all wounds completely heal fast," I tell her. Looks at my neck and cocks her head to the side.
   "Hm, I didn't know the bite left a scar," she says. My eyes narrow.
   "It's probably a weird shaped birthmark I've never noticed." She nods, seeming to still be curious.
   "Your dad and the boys are out in the lobby to bring you home," she says as walks out. I follow her, grabbing my jeans from yesterday. If I could get bad period stains off these things, I can get the blood of them this time.
    My dad pulls me to his chest, sighing in relief. "Thank you, Scott," Stiles tells his best friend. I pull Scott to me and kiss his cheek. His cheeks go a bright red color.
     "Thank you, Scotty."
   ××××××
         I look in the mirror and see the mark Melissa was talking about. My heart picks up when I realize what it is. Mating mark. I hope its the one Derek gave me and it came back. I pick my bag up and walk out.
   ×××××
     I knock on Derek's front door. It opens before I can again and Peter smiles down at me. "There's the pretty girl." He's so charming you hate him. He steps aside and let's me in. He cringes at my scent. "You smell like Scott."
    "I was just with him. Is that a bad thing?" Why am I having a civil conversation with this man?
   "Just that when Derek gets back, he won't be happy that his mate has another guys scent all over her." I groan, leaning against the wall.
   "I have a question." He nods for me to continue. "Can you get marked by someone other than your mate?" His eyes widen.
    "You've got to be kidding me." The door opens and Derek walks in. Peter smiles at him. "Ilk see you two later. Good luck." He says the last part to me in a whisper.
    "Aren't you hot in that?" Derek asks me, taking his jacket off. I nod. He opens his dresser and throws me on of his white muscle tanks. I take the sweater off and put it on, the fabric hanging from my chest so it shows my bralette. 
    "Thank you." He walks over and looks my shoulder, his brows drawing together. He steps back, shaking his head.
    "Scott said he turned you in order save you." I nod. "But he didn't say he marked you."
   "Are you sure your mark couldn't have come back?" He steps behind me.
   "It's not mine. The one I gave you was closer to behind your neck, near the flower tattoo, this is on your shoulder. He marked you. Did he do more with you? Did yiy guys-" I squeeze my eyes shut.
    "Of course not! Maybe there something we can do. We could go to Deaton-"
    "HE MARKED YOU AIDEN!" Derek yells, looking at my shoulder. "Your his now." I shake my head violently. I didn't want this. This isn't what was supposed to happen.
   "Derek, I promise nothing happened. I love you." His eyes are watery, but he won't allow himself to cry.
   "I want to be able to believe you, but how could he mark you right there if nothing was going on?" Tears fall from my eyes.
   "Don't-"
   "I have to, baby. You know I do." I nod, trying not to break down in tears. He kisses my forehead and then steps back. I grab his hand.
    "What does this mean?" He looks down at our hands.
   "That even though we love each other, we can't be together anymore.
    ×××××
     "I'm going to fucking kill you Scott McCall!" I yell when I get home, knowing he's here. Damnit and I left my sweater at the loft. Everyone in the living room looks at me in shock. My dad goes to stand, but I put my hand out to stop him.
    "What did he-"
    "He marked me!" They all look at him. "You know what that means right, Scott? It means that whatever small part of the bond between Derek and I was left, its completely gone; for him now too." He looks down in guilt.
    "I'm so sorry.  I didn't know that me biting you would mean be marking you as my-"
    "I'm not your mate, don't you dare say that." I turn and run up the stairs to my room. I just need to talk to Lydia about everything and listen to her talk about shoes to maybe make me feel better.

AN: Its late, I want sleep. Goodnight you fudge nuggets. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah