Alpha

                  Derek's POV
      "I don't want to go, Lydia," I hear Alden say. Scott and Stiles are standing outside with me, leaving against my car. "I'm not wearing that, its nearly see through." I look down and chuckle.
    "Why are you here?" They both asked, turning their heads in my direction at the same time as me. If I told them the truth, Stiles would attempt to hurt me and Scott wouldn't look so good while at his homecoming.
    "Take the pictures. Why else?"
   "I don't know. Its not like I'm trying to impress anyone," Aiden says. Her voice seems closer now. The door opens and Lydia and Aiden come out. Her dress is cream colored and almost see through; giving my imagination some extra details. She stops next to Scott and loops her arm through his.
    "Your not going with Allison?" I ask him. Stiles is nearly drooling over Lydia.
   "I'm not supposed to go at all, but I figured that if I make up a bullshit story, all will be well." Aiden winces in  pain shoots through my arm. I can feel her pain...literally. "You guys ready?" He asks. They all nod.  
     ×××××
                  Aiden's POV
      Lydia is practically forcing me to move my arms. I could punch someone if they're too close. "Okay stop," I say, the pain in my arm getting almost unbearable. "I'm gonna go outside to breath." Groaning, she turns around and starts dancing her way through the crowd.
   My heels clack on the hard tile of the hallway while the music is dull. I get to the lacrosse field and take deep breaths. In the distance I can see someone sitting on the bleachers staring my way. I have to bite down on my tongue to stop from yelling out in pain.
    The figure stands and makes its way over. I start running the opposite direction. Something grabs the back my dress, ripping it at my thigh and presses me to the wall. Derek's green eyes stare into mine. Something about them, or him, seems to calm me.
   He takes my hand in his and examines my arm. His eyes fall on the cut. "Why does it hurt so bad? Why isn't healing?"
     "Cause it's from an Alpha," he tells me. "It'll heal, but it'll take longer." He steps back and looks me up and down.
    "Come with me to my place. You won't have to hide the pain," he says. I nod and follow him to his car. Just as I groaning in pain, he winces and grips his arm.
    "Wh-"
    "Its fine. Relax."
   ××××××
       I wake up and stand, looking at my surroundings. "Kill him," something in my mind tells me to do. Thankfully Derek isn't in the room, probably still training Scott. "Your too powerful together; you know it. Just kill him." The door opens and Derek walks in. Before he can see me, I grab the gun that's on the dresser and place it in my back pocket.
    He makes his way over to me, placing his hands in my waist. Looking down at myself I can see I'm in one of his shirts that's all too long on me and nothing else. "You feel okay?" He asks. I small smile forms on my lips.
    "Wonderful. A little sore, but amazing. Isn't Scott here?" He nod, glancing back at the door. "Wait, was he here when we were-"
   "Maybe," he says, smirking. I close my eyes and rest my forehead against his chest. "Kill him." The voice is getting louder.
    "What if he finds out and tells Stiles?" He runs his hands through my hair.
    "Its what we do in the dark that can't be said." He leans down and kisses me passionately. One of the many things I love about him is that he can be dominate when needed, and loving at other times. We stumble back until my back is against the bathroom door.
   I find myself gripping the gun and pulling it out. When it's pressed to his stomach he slowly stops. "What are you doing?" He asks me. He isn't even scared I'll shoot him, I can tell by his heartbeat. Tears slip from my eyes.
    "I don't know. It's telling me to kill you." He wipes my tears away.
   "I love you. Pull the trigger." My brows nit together. He wants me to do it. "If you don't, it'll tell me to shoot you and I can't do that. Pull the trigger."
    "I love you, Derek." He kisses my forehead as I pull the fire the gun
   ×××××
     I shoot up and look around frantically. Derek's room. What was that? A nightmare? A dream? Why were we together? Did we have sex!? The door opens and a shirtless Derek walks in.
   "You're healed," he says. I look at my arm and and see the cut is completely gone. He sits down on the opposite side of me. "You okay?"
    "Yeah, I-I just has this weird dream," I say, having to force myself words out. You're too strong together, what does that mean? Looking at myself I'm in his shirt. Immediately, I get confused.
   "I changed you since your dress was ripped. And it would be more comfortable to sleep out of the dress." I nod, knowing he's now seen me almost naked makes my heart beat faster. To make it worse. I know he can hear it. "Lay down."
    "What?" I ask in surprise.
    "You can't go hone without your dad, mom, and Stiles asking questions. Your better off staying here," he explains.
   "My mom? She doesn't come for another week."
    "She came early. Now incan sleep in the chair or here, it's up to you."
   "This is fine."

AN: I'm bored as hell and it hurts so bad to write but hell with it. Comment what you think and share!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah