Something Normal

Derek's POV
       Aiden run her hands dow my chest, looking up at me. "I need to go shave," I tell her, about to pull away. Her eyes widen in horror. "Or not?"
   "I mean, you can if you want. Personally, I like the scruff. It makes you look sexier," she says, leaning up and kissing my neck. Her hair is wet from taking a shows and she's in one of my large sweater with tights.
   Just as things are heating up, a knock comes from the door. She pulls back, taking a deep, annoyed breath. I heard what she said earlier about "getting some" and I'm guessing that's what she still wants.
   She walks towards the door, swinging it open irritatedly. She relaxed when its just a group of kids. I throw her the bag of candy. She kneels down and gives the little boy and girl candy with a smile. I walk over, looking down at her.
    "Your costume is very pretty. A witch?" She asks the little girl. The little boy looks up at me and surprisingly smiles. He's dressed as a stereotypical werewolf. I give a little wave.
    "Yeah. A pretty witch," the little girl says.
   "Well it fits you perfectly." Watching her with a kid makes me wonder what it could be like if she hadn't had a miscarriage.
   "She loves witches. I'm surprised she just said that you. She doesn't talk to anyone," their mom says. Aiden stands up, smiling at the girl. "You two look very young to be married." She laughs nervously.
    "We're not married," I say. The women nods, looking surprised.
   "Well your a beautiful couple." The little girl eyes Aiden.
   "Are you a witch?" She laughs.
   "No, I wish. But I have a friend who is." The little girls eyes light up. The mom her kids hands and walks away. I slide the door shut.
   "The girl might be on to something. You might be a witch." She shakes her head, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bed.
    "I don't want to talk about that, or anything."
    ××××××
            Two days later
     "So what are we dealing with today?" Aidan asks as we all stand in Stile's room. 
    "There's a wild Axe murderer killing people now. Oh, and he has no mouth," Stile's says.
    "On the roof last night, he killed that kid," Scott says. "He definitely has something to do with the deadpool. We should call him Mute."
   "That's creative," Isaac says under his breath. "This is a list of supernatural creatures that someone wants dead. And this is only half of it; four have already died. Why are we so calm when we all might die?"
     "Its the Benefactor that wants us dead. Mute is just a hired assassin," I say. "Are main goal is to go after the Benefactor."
     "So we can all die," Aiden says, rolling her eyes. Stiles squeezes her shoulder. "Some of us fear death you know?"
     "You fear death?" Scott asks me. She nods. "Wasn't expecting that."
    "That doesn't better right now. We just need to try, not to die. We need to find thing...thing before it finds us," Aiden says. "Whoever killed that guy, had to of been a student." Stiles taps his pencil.
   "Your right. We need to figure this out."
    ×××××
         I open the door to see Aiden. She raises her brows when she sees its pitch black inside. I take her hand. "I can see you know," she says.
  "Not well enough." I lead her down the stairs and let go if her hand. I put in the cord to the outlet, lighting up loft with the hanging lightbulbs I hung up. She smiles, looking around.
   "You did this?" She asks.
   "Yeah. I can try and me romantic," I say. She leans up and kisses me. "I made dinner." Her smile faded into a cringe.
    "You can't cook." I shake my head.
    "Peter helped me." We walk over to the table and sit down to eat. My knees shake under the table.
   "Okay, Peter can cook."
    ×××××
        I wrap my arms around Aiden's waist as she finishes washing the dishes we used. "I told you I could do this."
   "I know." She wipes her hands off and turns towards me. I tale a deep breath. "What's wrong? You've seemed tense all night."
    "I know, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous." She wraps her arms around my neck as I place her on counter. "What age do you think is appropriate to get married?" Her heart beat picks up dangerously.
    "Why?"
    "What that lady said the other day made me think. I want to be married to you," I say, taking the small box out of my pocket. She takes a deep breath. "Marry me. We're already mates; there's no one else for us."
     "Derek," she says. "I'm only seventeen, that's far too young. I love you, and want to marry you one day, but not now. I know there is no one else for us, but with everything that happens in this town, I want this one thing to be as normal as possible."
    ×××××
                Aiden's POV
     "Hey, Batman and Robin," I say as I walk into Stile's room. Scott and Stiles jump at the sound of my voice. Lydia shoots up from the desk seat and looks nervously. "What's wrong with you guys?" I ask.
"Nothing," they all say. 
       "Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight," I say. Stiles follows me out, nearly tripping over a box.
    "I thought you were staying with Derek tonight?" I lean against the door frame.
    "Change of plans," I say. It's not a complete lie.

    AN: For some reason I had a hard time writing this chapter. How do you feel about Widen saying no?  Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah