A Different Moon

Aiden's POV         I fix my hair, looking myself closely in the mirror

      Aiden's POV
         I fix my hair, looking myself closely in the mirror. During the past month, I've started to feel a little better. Although, not a day goes by where I don't think about bow much a miss Derek. Hell, I wear his wedding ring on a chain to wear it as a necklace.
    The group trues their best to steer away from the topic when it almost comes up. Every time I hear someone say his name, my eyes tear up.
    Lydia and Malia are forcing me to go with them to a lake party with them. I haven't been to a big social gathering in a long time. Maybe it'll be good for me, or maybe I'll end up having a full blown panic attack.
    "You ready?" Scott asks, poking his head inside my room. I grab my phone and walk out. He takes my hand and leads me down the stairs and outside.
    ××××××
     The wind is surprisingly harsh for it being the middle of summer. Maybe it'll rain. This is last place I want to be right now. People are everywhere. Theo stands beside me, holding a drink in his hand.
    "You sure you don't want to drink?" He asks. I shake my head as an answer. He knows I don't drink for damn good reasons. The last time I got drunk with him, we needed up in jail over night.
    Stiles runs over, breathing heavy. "Hey, Theo," he says. He stands up straight, placing his hands on his hips. "You-you need to leave," he tells me.
    "Why?" I ask. He looks up at the sky, indicating to the fact its going to be a full moon. He knows I can control it. The thought of Derek keeps me in human form.
    "I'm gonna borrow her for a second, she will not be coming back," my idiot brother says. He pulls me away and into a relatively empty area. "Anchors aren't working. We just had to chain Scott up to a tree.
   At the mention of Scott turning, I panic. He hands me my keys, but hesitates. "I can't get drunk you spaz."
     ××××××
      I slide the door of Derek's loft closed, locking it. Running up the stairs, I make sure no one else is here. Going back down, I strip from my heavy clothes, leaving me just im my undergarments. The moon is almost shining inside.
    Sweat beads on my forehead as I take deep breaths, leaning against the wall. My fangs expend as so my nails. "Aiden," a deep voice says. I block it out, knowing it's my mind playing tricks on me. My mind takes me to the me coming over and telling Derek I want to marry him.
     "Aiden, open your eyes," the deep, all too familiar voice says. I shake my head. "Baby, open your eyes. Please." I open my eyes, knowing there glowing. Derek stands in front of me, looking perfectly okay. My heart stops for a second.
    "D-Der-"
    He walks over and injects something into the side of my neck with a needle.
    ××××××
       My eyes slowly open and look around. I hate myself right now and I don't know why. On the edge of the bed, a man with broad shoulders and a muscular back sits. Immediately, I panic. He turns around.
     "This isn't possible," I say, tears brimming my eyes. Derek stands, walking over to my side. He wipes my years away. "Your dead."
    "I was evolving," he says. "I did die, but it was necessary for what needed to happen. I hadn't been able to turn and I didn't have any if my powers anymore. When I died, I became something. When I woke up, I was a wolf, an actual, full on, furry wolf. My mom does the same thing. I didn't want to come back until I knew how to control it. I didn't know how dangerous I was. Every moment I wanted to be back with you. I'm sorry for putting you through so much pain."
     I lean in and kill him deeply,  needing to feel him to know he's real. My hands roam his shoulders and arms, taking his hands when I get there. His lips brush passionately against mine. "I love you so much," I say, a smile spreading across my face.
    He kisses the tip of my nose, smiling. "I love you too. More than you know." My hands shake as they go to his hair. He unclasps my bra, kissing my neck. Tears fill my eyes again.
    "I missed you so much," I say. He kisses my lips again as I take his shirt off. His skin is burning hot under my touch. "Your so warm."
    "Lay down." I do as told, looking up at him. I want to stop the tears, but can't. He's alive, here with me right now and forever again. He takes his jeans and boxers off, then stripping me from my underwear.
      Mature!!
My heart beats so fast it's kind if scary. He trusts slowly inside me, looking me in the eyes. I reach up and stroke his stubbled cheek. He's so handsome. And mine.
    "Fuck," I curse. He draws out my bottom lip with his teeth, making me moan.
   Mature over!!!!
    ××××××
    I trace circles on his chest. "It was a rare type of moon tonight, that's why you couldn't control it," he tells me. I nod, not really listening. I just pay attention to him, his voice, eyes, lips. Everything. "You okay?"
    "I don't know. I'm still not completely sure if you're really here, or my heads messing with me."
    "With what we did, if you still think I'm an illusion, you have a very naughty imagination," he says with a bright grin. I look down at our hands. "I'm here and we can have a life together now. We can have that forever we planned for."
    "I love you so damn much." 

AN: He's not dead, he was evolving ಠ⌣ಠ. Comment your thoughts and share! Stay alive |-/     -Veah