Mates

Derek's POV       I lay Aiden down on my bed, brushing her hair out of her face

                 Derek's POV
       I lay Aiden down on my bed, brushing her hair out of her face. She fell asleep as soon as we got in the jeep. Her small body curls into a ball, her head now resting next to my pillow. "I didn't want to ask in front of Stiles, but why could she feel what was happening?" Scott asks, standing against the door frame.
    "If I told you, you would try killing me," I say. He cocks a brow. "Have you ever heard if the term Mates?" I ask him. He nods. "Only in books and stuff. Its like a link to each other," he says. I nod, sitting down next to her. She throws her hand over my lap, causing me to have to force myself not to smile. "Okay that-that isn't okay." "A mate is a bond between two wolves. You can feel each other's pain, read each others thoughts."
     His eyes search the floor, his knuckles tapping the door frame. He knows where this going, but doesn't want to face it. "This doesn't have to be romantic does it?" He asks. I stand, walking to mg dresser. He stops me half way, placing his hand on my chest. "Does it?"
    "What do you think with that type of connection? Those kind of links would cause feeling to develope. I'll be sure to keep myself at a friendly place with her. She's Stile's sister; I'm afraid of what I'd be getting myself into. He scuffs, looking back at her.
    "You know she's never been in love except for one other time?" He says. "We never got to meet him, they were together in secret. It wasn't hard for Stiles and I to catch on to the fact that she was in a relationship and follow her a few times. Now its like she's completely forgotten about him and what love is." She has forgot.
     I push past him and grab a grey muscle tank. He's glaring at me like I've done something wrong. "I've read that no one can protect someone like mates can with each other. Is that true?" I nod. "Then you better protect her with your whole being, unless your dead."
    ×××××
      "Derek," Aiden mumbles in her sleep. For the past hour, I've been staring up at the ceiling, unable to sleep. "I can't do this," she sobs. Her dreams haven't stopped. I can feel what they do it her, just can't see them.
    "Wake up," I say as I kiss her forehead then cheeks. Her eyes shoot open, landing on mine. "Your safe. Nothing happened." She sits up, running her hands through her hair.
    "Why won't they stop?" I shrug. The moonlight shines into the room, making her eyes seem more bright then usual. "I do- I don't like having to hurt you every time I go to sleep. Everytime, I think its just a normal dream, then the voice comes." She lays back down on her side so she's facing me.
     "We're gonna be okay," I say, running my hand down her cheek. Leaning in, our lips connecting sends sparks through me. Her body relaxes against me, her hand slowly creeping around my neck. "What about the boy?" Her brows draw together in confusion.
    "What boy?" She asks.
    "I went to the locker room when you were in there and hugging that guy. You too seemed...close." She smile breaks on her face as she starts laughing.
    "We're just close friends. We've known each other for years, practically grew up together. My feelings for him are only like a brother and sister love," she tells me. Now I feel like a over reacting boyfriend, even though we're not officially dating. "Your the one I'm hoping for."
     Kissing her again, this time it feels more right and comfortable. Her small hand tugs at the back of my hair, causing me to give a little growl. She giggles, as I get above her. She sits down and takes her shirt off while I do the same.
     "You look beautiful," I tell her. "And I'm it just saying that cause your not wearing a shirt. Its just... Everything." Smiling shyly, she pulls me back to her. This is how it's suppose to be with us. Not fighting off crazy people, alphas that want us dead, and hunters.
    "I want you," she says, her eyes glowing. I'm surprised by how open she is about it.
  "You sure?" I ask, not wanting her to feel pressured. She looks down, almost a scared look in her eyes.
    "Yeah, but that's if you wan-"
    "Of course I do. I just-is this your first time?" If she said no, I'm pretty sure I'll punch a wall. She nods, looking away from me. She probably thinks that has changed how I feel about her. That's the last thing I care about. "Don't you want this to be special? I'm ready, completely, but I don't want you regretting-"
    "I won't," she tells me. Smiling, we kiss again. Her lips taste.like the raspberry ChapStick she uses. The way they move with mine is prefect. We take out pants off. My eyes run down her frame, taking all of her in.
    "Did you play volleyball ever?" I ask. She nods. "I can definitely tell." She tries covering her face with her small hands. "I have to warn you. If we do this, its more than just losing your virginity."
    "What do you mean?" She asks, breathing heavily. There's always so many warnings that come with everything. Now even sex.
    "When mates have sex, they mark each other, claiming one another. You'll be mine and only mine, just as I will be yours. Are you ready for that?" Without any hesitation she nods. My hands graze over her breast, touching the grey and yellow lace. Her eyes close softly.
    Leaning down, I kiss her softly, my lips barely touching hers. "Is this wrong?" She asks, swallowing hard. "The things people do in the dark are usually what cause them pain in the future."
     "Its what we do behind closed doors that no one has to know," I tell her. Her finger traces my tattoo, as she leans her head to press our mouths together.
      ××××××
                 Aiden's POV
    His hands roam over my body as our kisses grow more heated and sexual. The want I feel for him grows in me. I raise my hips against him. My hands trail down to the waist line of his boxers. I make sure to keep my lips with his was I drag them down, squeezing my eyes shut.
     I sit up and he unclasps my bra, the straps falling down my arms. He throws it to the side and removes my underwear. "Your heart, it's-"
    "Its okay," I interrupt. He kisses my neck, knowing where makes me loose it. He moves further down, his lips touching my stomach with a feather like feel. Closing my eyes, I feel his lips grow dangerously close to my core. My back arches when he gets there, my fingers going to his hair.
    "Derek," I almost yell. He glaces up, not taking his mouth away. I force myself to relax into the bed, biting down so hard on my bottom lip that I can taste blood.
     "Don't hold back," he says against my skin. Not wanting to pull too hard at his hair, I take my hands away and clench the sheets.
    "Fuck," I moan. His mouth works wonders, drawing me closer to the edge. He reaches up and gropes my breasts. "Derek," I groan as I loose it, coming undone under him. He doesn't stop until I've come down. I flip us over, smirking down at him. His eyes glow electric blue as they stare up at me.
     Teasingly, I kiss the corners of his mouth, moving further down. Getting to his v-line, my heart rate grows painfully fast. "You don't have to do anything your uncomfortable wi- FUCK!" His eyes have returned to their natural light green. The moonlight makes them seem so much more bright.
    I can feel the adrenaline coursing through me as my mouth takes as much of him as I can. He grabs a handful of my hair, tugging at it. His groans and my moans are the only sounds that can be heard in the room. His hips raise, causing me to gag.
      He groans loudly as he reaches his climax. His muscular chest rises and falls fast as he tries correcting his breathing. I climb back up his body, wiping the corners of my mouth. His eyes show lust and want. "I don't think we should go any further."
    Confusion floods me. "Okay," I say too soon, taken back by his words. I lay down beside him, staring up at the ceiling.
     "Its not that I didn't just enjoy what we just did, cause I really did. But I can feel your anxiety and its painful. It's not easy to convince me that your ready for such a commitment." I sigh, knowing he's right.
    "Your right," I say. He kisses my forehead, pulling me close to his naked body. Every once of him pressed against mine sets my skin on fire. "Goodnight."
    "Goodnight, Aid."

AN: HOT DAMN haha. Comment your thoughts!!!! Share! Stay alive |-/                        -Veah