Last Resort

Aiden's POV        When I wake, I'm surrounded in Derek's protective embrace and smell

Aiden's POV
When I wake, I'm surrounded in Derek's protective embrace and smell. Last night had to be the best night ever. We hadn't been talking about the Alpha, or any of the danger surrounding us; it was just him and I.
Turning into his side, I see he's awake, staring at me. "Morning," he says. I notice he's already dressed and ready for the day. "You should get ready for school." I nod. Moving to get up, he pulls me down down on top of him. A smile spreads across my face. "I didn't say right now."
"I don't want to be late," I say. His calloused hands run up and down my back, making me sigh and wish I could just skip the day. "I could miss my first three periods." He chuckles and kisses my forehead.
My phone goes off and Scott's contact shows up, including six missed calls from both him and Stiles. I hadn't planned on staying here last night, so I didn't tell them. "Hello."
"Why the hell haven't you been answering your phone?" He nearly shouts.
"I'm with Lydia and Allison. Last night we were studying and fell asleep. My phone's acting weird," I say. He mumbles something. In the back I can hear the sound of people walking and lockers closing loudly.
"Okay then. See you later." I hang up and stand. Derek's eyes stay on me as I get my grey jacket out from my bag. He gets up, exposing his hard, muscular chest. "I should go. Stiles will get worried and tell dad, then my dad will start a search party-"
"It's fine. I'll see you later?" I nod with a grin. I want to ask what we are, but I'm not sure if it's still too soon. Does being mates automatically make us a couple? He needs to explain these things to me.
××××××
I jump onto Theo's back, squealing and laughing lightly. He straightens up and turns to face me. He smiles brightly when he sees me, picking me up again and spinning. He sets me back on my feet, still holding my hands.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I transferred schools. What about you? Didn't you leave?" He says. I nod. "Well you're here now and you...look nothing like Stile's anymore," he says, chuckling.
"Ugh, thank god. Most people still say we look exactly alike," I say. He yanks me back to him and smiles. "I missed you."
"I missed you too. One thing though, can't you get in trouble for being in the boys locker room?" I step back a little, not removing my arms.
"Yes, but that's only if you tell coach," I say, winking.
×××××
Derek's POV
The pain in my arm won't go away. Finding Scott and Stiles has been no use. I've been walking around the school looking like a drunk, dead guy that just ran a marathon. Supporting myself against the wall, I open the door to the boys locker room and make my way in.
Inside, I can hear a very a familiar voice and smell a comforting scent. Peaking my head to see, Aiden is hugging a boy with short dirty blond hair, smiling up at him while he talks. He bends down and kisses her forehead, she leans into it, closing her eyes.
I back up and leave the locker room. The pain is getting worse. When outside, I spot Stiles's car and rush over, using all the strength and adrenaline I have left. I drop to the ground when in front of the car. He says something and gets out. Scott runs over and they stand around me, cars honking loudly.
"What's wrong with you?" Scott asks, sounding mad about the situation.
"Oh he's not looking so good," Stile's says with worry in his voice. I glare.
"I was shot-"
"Like with a silver bullet?" Stiles interrupts me. I glare.
"No, you idiot."
×××××
Aiden's POV
I pull away from Theo's warm embrace and squeeze my eyes shut, clenching my arm. There's am intense pain in it. "Is something wrong?" He asks me. All that's going through my mind is that Derek's hurt.
"I have to go."
×××××
Derek's POV
Scott shuts the passenger door after I halt myself in with the last of my strength. "I'm not healing. I need you to find out what type of bullet I was shot with," I tell him. His eyes widen.
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"Allison is a generation hunter. Her family are the ones in town. Go to her, find the bullet, and bring it to me as fast as possible." He sighs, but nods. Aiden collapses against Scott. He makes it so she's standing straight.
"It hurts," she says. I nearly forgot she can feel my pain. That's the worst thing about this link between us; I don't ever want her in pain, but sometimes that's not an option. Scott opens the back door and sets her in. I reach behind, not caring about how bad the pain is and take her hand.
The pain dulls, not completely gone, but some. "Find that bullet," Stiles tells Scott before he begins driving. We get to a street full if houses and people taking peaceful walks.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask as he misses the turn to his and Aiden's home. Her eyes are darker, almost black.
"Your house," he says as if its a duh statement.
"Y-you can't take me there," I say. He turns to look at me for a split second, his eyes hardening.
"What do you mean I can't take you to your own home?" He demands. Aiden groans. I tighten my grasp on her hand.
"Not when I can't defend myself. You have to find somewhere else," I tell him. He shakes his head. He cringes.
"You smell like death," he forces out. I pull up my sleeve with my free hand, seeing the wound. He nearly shouts. "Is that contagious!?" I glare at him. "Tell me now, are you dying?" He asks.
"Just keep driving," I say through clenched teeth. He pulls off to the side. "What are you doing? Drive!" Aiden is nearly unconscious. Her body still isn't used to it's changes, therefore she's weak.
"If I were you, I wouldn't be barking orders right now. I could drag your little wolf ass out to the street and leave you for dead. Now are you dying?" He snaps.
"I have a last resort," I say, now heaving.
"Wha-what does that mean?"
"If you don't start driving, I will run your throat out...with my teeth." He stares at the stirring wheel and groans, starting the Jeep again.
×××××
Aiden is sitting against the wall while I strip from my shirt and rest my arm on the table. The only place Scott could think for us to go was the damn vet. "What if Scott doesn't come in time?" Stiles asks, looking back his sister. Surprisingly, he hasn't asked why she can feel all of this as well.
"Like I said, last resort," I say. He throws his hands in the air.
"And what the hell is that!?" I pick up a chainsaw and set it on the table. His eyes widen.
"You're going to saw my arm off. It'll grow back if this goes right." He let's out a deep breath, looking at me like I've gone mad.
"I don't think I can do that," he says, staring at the saw now.
"Why not!?" Me and Aiden yell in pain.
"I don't know, maybe the bleeding flesh, the cutting of the bone, and the blood!!" He yells. I'm about to pass out.
"You faint at the sight of blood?"
"No, but maybe at the sight of a chopped off arm!!" I roll my eyes.
"Okay, how about this. Either you chop my arm off, or I rip your head off!!" I growl. He flinches, grabbing it.
"Fine." He turns it on, picking it up. Just as he's lowering it to my arm, the door opens and Scott comes in. His face shows horror.
"What the hell is happening?"
"Oh, you just me from a lifetime of nightmares, buddy," stiles says with a relieved smile. I take the bullet from Scott. Just as I'm lifting it, I pass out on the ground, the bullet falling out of my hand.
××××××
Aiden's POV
I fall next to his body. My vision is blurry, but I can still make out everything. The bullet falls in a small vent on the ground making the boys shout. Scott gets down and tries reaching for it with his fingers. Nothing.
His eyes begin to glow a yellow/gold color like mine do when I'm in transformation. He raises his hand and has the bullet in hand.
"Please don't kill me for this," Stiles says before punching Derek hard in the fave. His green eyes open and and he look around.
"Give me.." His words trail off. He places the bullet between his teeth and breaks it. He pours some.of the powder from the inside in his wound, yelling out in pain. My back arches as I cry. The veins disappear from Derek's and mines arms.
He takes a received breath, now perfectly okay. He stands picking me up with him. I hold onto his waist to support​ myself. "What does this mean?" Stiles asks.
"That you can't trust anyone."

AN: My longest chapter yet! What do you guys think? Comment! share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah

PS: this is Theo::

" AN: My longest chapter yet! What do you guys think? Comment! share! Stay alive |-/    -Veah    PS: this is Theo::