Bitten

Aiden's POV      "You have such a good sense of style; and that's not meant to be a pun," Lydia says

Aiden's POV
"You have such a good sense of style; and that's not meant to be a pun," Lydia says. I smile and put my coverup on. She convinced me that going to a lacrosse game would make me feel more at home with the town, so I had to agree. Although, I was born here, it no longer feels like home.
"We should get going. Scott and Stiles are blowing up my phone," I say. She grabs her bag and we walk out to the living room. My dad turns towards us.
"You girls ready to go?" He asks. He's been so caught up in his work that he hasn't gone to a game all season, so he's now taking a break from work to go watch. We nod and follow him out to the car.
××××××
We all cheer as our team makes a goal. As always, Stiles is on the bench, but Scott is doing amazing. I've head he's one of the best players. Tapping Lydia's shoulder, I tell her I'll be back.
Someone's hand covers my mouth, yanking me to the side and to the football field. I try to fight back, but the person is too strong. I'm pushed to the ground, now able to look up at the person. He's older, maybe mid thirties with brown eyes. He's tall and lean, wearing a trench coat. "You must be Stile's sister. You sure are beautiful." My heart hammers hard in my chest.
"What the hell? Who are you??" I ask in panic. He squats down and grips my ankle in a painful way. My scream echo's in my ears as I feel the bone crack.
"I'm a...friend of Scott's," he says. I can tell he's lying. "You look like a good one. Innocence shows in you, it could be used as a delusion." He lifts the side of my shirt up and runs the tips of his fingers along my skin.
"Pl-please, don't h-hurt me." He shushes me and wipes away my tears. His eyes flash red, paralyzing me with fear.
"Just one bite." The worst pain I've ever felt in my whole life erupts from my side, as if something has bit into me. Out of nowhere, a large looking...thing jumps across me, knocking the man away. I'm in too much pain to move. The man and the thing stare at each other. I can now see its a person, but also an animal. Werewolf.
Another one jumps in, this one larger with electric blue eyes. My heart beat is beating out of my chest. Stiles drops down next to me, gripping my hand. "G-go," I force out. He shakes his head. Soon, I can't see or hear anything.
××××××
Derek's POV
She's innocent, doesn't deserve this. None of us do, but something about her especially doesn't. Stiles is shaking in the corner with Scott trying to calm him. We were so close to finally killing the Alfa.
"She's not going to die...maybe," I say, adding the maybe for a sense of realism. Stile's eyes widen.
"What do you mean? On the car ride here, you said she would be fine!" I shrug. Her eyes open as her body shoots up, looking around frantically. Her chest rises and falls rapidly. "OH I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" She shakes her head.
"Wh-what happened?" She asks.
"You got bit...by a werewolf," Scott says. She was going to find out anyways, but he could have waited.
"Now she knows," I say, looking at Scott and Stiles then back at Aiden. Her eyes are wide with fear as she looks at her brothers best friend. I try stepping towards her, but stop when she jumps away from me in fear. "I'm not going to hurt you." She runs her hands through her hair. frantically.
"Stay away from me. Or I'll shoot." Stiles cocks his head to the side.
"You don't have a-well look at that, you have a gun." She holds the gun out in perfect formation. I've heard Stiles say that both his parents were cops, maybe they've trained them. "How did you get a damn gun?"
"That's really what your asking right now?" Scott snaps. "Listen to me, Aid. This, we van explain it all if you let us." I roll my eyes at him.
"I will explain. You hardly know anything enough to tell her." He puts his hands up up defense and walks out. Stiles stays in place. "You two. Leave." He glares at me and walks out.
"What happened to me?" She asks, standing. I had to take her short off to see the bite, so she's in her bra. She crosses her arms, trying to cover herself. I hand her my leather jacket.
"Like your friend said, you were bit. He said werewolf a little too soon, but he wasn't wrong. Your like us now." Her eyes lock with mine.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Your a werewolf; just me, and just like Scott. Your not alone. Tomorrows a full moon, you'll have string blood lust. I'll help you control it. I'm going to be the one to train you." She crosses her thin arms.
"Why did he do this to me? Why not Stiles, or literally anyone else?" I lean against the wall, studying her
"You must be special."

AN: Woot woot! Chapter three! Comment your thoughts and share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah