Well Hello

Isaac Lahey (LOOK HOW PRECIOUS, CUTE, AND ADORABLE, HE IS!!!)

Aiden's POV
My phone guess off once we get to the freeway with my brothers contact showing. The last thing I need is for him to tell me to stay like he was last night. "Hello?" I say. In the back its loud.
"You have to turn around right now," he tells me, breathing heavy. "I-it's dad. He was hurt by a Chimera. I d-don't known how he's doing and I just really need to you to get over here in case something happens." I can tell he's been crying.
"I'll be there, Stiles. Mind Melissa and ask for a update," I tell him. "Mom, turn around. Dads in the hospital." Her eyes widen as she switches lanes to exit. Thankfully, we didn't get too far away from Beacon Hill.
×××××
I find Melissa, Scotts mom, as soon as I get there. I've been in this hospital one too many times. She points over to Stiles and mom rushes over to him.
"Is he going to be okay? Stiles is a lot more sensitive than I am, you can tell me if you think, from a doctors opinion, if he's going to make it." She sets her papers down.
"Aiden, your father is weaker than any of us expected him to be. The last time he was in here because of the stroke, we gave him a list of things he could do and things he couldn't eat, but he doesn't listen. I don't know what hurt him, but whatever it is, is the hell out of his body because of his lack of health. So from a professional stand point, no, I don't think he'll make it. But as the women who watched you frow up and sees you as a not biological daughter, I hope he does," she tells me.
I can feel and hear my heart beat. Suddenly, I feel lightheaded as I make my way towards the exit door to get some air. Then everything​ g goes dark and the last thing I remember was someone picking me up and carrying me inside.
××××××
Isaac's POV
"Are you at the hospital yet?" Derek asks me. It's hard to hear him since there are sirens going off in every direction and I can hear them from miles away as well now.
Ever since Derek bit me, my life has been so much better. I've felt better about myself, I'm stronger, more confident, and I've learned how to control my shift.
"Yeah, I'm here. The place smells like death," I say. Erica says something in the back.
"Just make sure Stilinski isn't dead," he tells me then hangs up. Probably gonna fuck around with Erica again. Just as I get to the door a familiar looking girl with dark brown hair almost black, falls down. Squaring down, I look to see it's Aiden, Stile's twin.
I pick her up and carry her inside. This girl needs to get some damn meat on her damn bones. Scotts mom rushes over and looks at her. "Not sensitive my ass," she mumbles as she takes her pulse. Stiles runs over and groans.
"What the hell happened to her now?" He asks me like I did something.
"I don't know. I found her passed out in front of the door."
"Her pulse is really high. Isaac, go lay her down in room 216, down the hall on your right," she says. I nod and carry her to the room. Her hair fans out on her shoulders as I lay her down. For being Stile's twin, she doesn't look that much like him.
I walk out of the room and back to the lobby. "How's your dad doing?" I ask Stiles. He glares at me.
"Did Derek ask you to come here and find that out? He should make sure to keep close tabs on his pack members. Why would Erica call the cops when a Chimera is trying to kill us?" He asks, crossing his arms.
"I don't know. Don't take your anger or frustration about this out on me. When I've been nothing but generous and helpful to you guys," I snap. I'm tired of people pushing me around and talking me down like I'm nothing. Being in the pack has taught me that I have some purpose.
"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed," he says, running his hand through his hair.
×××××
"Stiles?" Aiden asks when I walk into the room to check up on her. Her eyes are like Stile's, dark green that nearly look brown.
"No," I say. She looks at me nervously. "I'm Isaac Leh-"
"I know who you are. We've had classes together since the second grade," she says with a smile. "You-you look...different? Different in a good way."
"Guess the bite can do that to you. You should know," I say.
×××××
Aiden's POV
My eyes widen at his words. What the hell? "Who turned you?" I ask. He cocks a brow. Derek. "When?" I ask.
"A week or two ago," he answers. He got extremely attractive. His blue eyes seem darker, but brighter. His arms and chest are more muscular from what I can see. And the bruise he had in his cheek two days ago at school is no linger there.
"That's interesting. How have things been for you? You seem, I don't know, happier than you usually are." He scratches his temple.
"Well I'm faster, I can hear better, I don't have to wear dorky glasses, and I'm not being abused by my father anymore. I think I'm doing pretty good," he says. I swallow hard.
"Is that why you always had bruises? Cause of your father?" He nods, looking down.
"But he's dead now," he says. My eyes widen. "We don't know what or how he died."
"Should I say I'm sorry? In all honesty, I'm not sorry he's dead. He treated you like shit." He smiles at me.
"He did, but I'm stronger because of it. I wouldn't say I'm grateful, cause I'm not, but it's helped make me who I am." I stand and walk over to him.
"I think you've become a very good person, Isaac. Just do me a favor, and don't let any of this go to your head, please." His blue eyes stare into mine.
"Promise."

AN: No Airek in this chapter....sorry not sorry. Isaac is personally one of my favorite characters. Please comment your thoughts and how you feel about Isaac and Aiden's relationship!!! Share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah