Lost Bond

Three months later
                Aiden's POV
      Derek comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn around in his arms and smile up him. The bind is gone on my side, but not for him. He can still feel the closeness and my emotions, but not me.
     "You look tired," he says. I shrug.
     "Schools just kicking my ass," I say with a forced smile. He runs his thumb across my lips before leaning down to kiss me. I give him a quick peck, which isn't what he wanted. I step away from him and grab my jacket. "I have to go. My dad wants me over for dinner."
      "Okay. I love you."
      "Goodnight."
    ×××××××
      I hang my bag up on the coat rack were my Melissa's is. My dad and Melissa ended up getting together which we're all very happy for. It was always kind of obvious that they had feelings for each other. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone there.
    "You look dead," my dad says. I smile sarcastically at him and grab Lydia's hand. I pull her up to my old room. I did move out, but not with Derek. Malia and I got an apartment together that's close to our college campus.
    "I need to fix this mess," she says, gesturing to my face. I hadn't lied earlier when I said it was school kicking my ass that was making me look so tired, but its also the constant worry of what's going on with me. My feelings for Derek are still there, but aren't the same. I can't talk to him about this since I know he'll worry.
     "How did you feel when Jackson and you broke up?" I ask. She draws lines in my dace with some stick.
    "Sad, but now I know it was the best thing for me. I loved him with all my heart, thought he was it for me, but that changed. If I hadn't started feeling definitely I wouldn't of ever realized my feelings for Stiles."
    I look down at my hands. "Was it easy?" She scuffs.
    "Hell no. It hurt me," she says. "But the pain doesn't last long. At least it didn't for me. Your done." I stand up and go to the door. We make our way down stairs. My dad is now talking to Derek.
    "I invited him," he whispers to me. He's the only one I really talk to. The door opens and Theo walks in. I walk over and wrap my arms around him.
     "We need to see each other more often," he says. I smile up at him, fixing his hair. "Have you lear-"
    "Yes and it's amazing. I can hurt someone just by a thought. I mean I wish I could be normal again, but I'm okay with this," I say. He hugs me again, kissing my temple. "I miss you," I mumble.
    "I miss you too."
    ×××××××
       After we all had dinner is when it all went to hell. Thanksgiving's have never been normal in this house, but never like this. Stiles and Scott finally got a lead on where Kate is and want to jump on it as soon as possible.
     "This is too much," Stiles says, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat. "We should just do this tomorrow at the vet." Even still that's our meeting area. Theo turns to walk away. 
    "No," Scott says. He turns back around, looking annoyed. He never got along with Scott or Stiles.
    "What?"
    "We need you."
    ×××××××
       My eyes skim over to where Theo is. Everyone is bickering about what to do, trying to figure out what the hunters that are on Kate's side will use against us, or them. I walk over to him and place my hand on his back. His eyes snap down to mine and a small smile spreads across his face. "Are you okay?" I ask.
   "Yeah. I'm just used to no one in this room liking me so its weird to be around them. Their using me and won't let me tell them what's right." I fix his jacket.  
   "Interrupt them. They brought you here to use you, give them what they want. Tell them what to do if you know. But if you get your dumbass hurt, I'll kill you." He chuckles.
  "And what if I die?" I step closer to him, making sure no ones looking.
  "You can't do that. Not to me, you know that. I love you, Theo."
  "I love you too." We walk back over to the front desk. Everyone looks at us with confused looks. I nudge Theo to speak. Derek pulls me close to him, kisses the top of my head. That should've gave a sense of comfort about the whole situation, but no.
    "Electricity," he says. Scott straightens up. "Its your biggest weakness, a chimeras too. They know the affects it has on us. It's not as bad as mistletoe, but its bad. I've gone through them before, its their first resort."
     "And you didn't say this before because...?" Derek says. I feel like slapping him upside his head for being a smartass when he's jus trying to help.
      "Cause you loud mouths wouldn't shut up," Theo snaps. Everyone looks between them, waiting for one of them to throw a punch. Thankfully, that doesn't happen.
     ×××××××
               Theo's POV
     I wasn't wrong about the hunters. I guess I'm their go to when in a situation like this cause here I am, once again, tied up against a gate. The hunter looks at the wire that shoots electricity in his hand with a evil smile.
     "You guys aren't fond of electricity," he says. He presses it to my chest. I yell out in pain, my teeth extending. My back presses against the gate, sending more pain. I laugh sarcastically at him, making him raise a brow.
    My teeth go back in. "I'm used to the pain by now," I say, using my upper strength to kick up and him him in the stomach. He stumbles back, leaving me enough time to bright the wire on my wrists.
    He walks backwards, fear evident in his face. Unlike the others, I enjoy the fear in others when things like this happen. I'm no bad guy, but it gives me the feeling of power.
     I bend down after kicking him down and press my claws into the back of his back. He takes in a sharp breath before falling. I check his pulse to see he doesn't have one.
    I grab my jacket and walk out. Outside is Derek and Aiden. They walk over; Derek goes over to the guys body, but she stops in front of me. "Your okay?" She asks.
    "Better than the other guy."
    "You killed him," Derek says. Aiden doesn't seem fazed by it at all. 
    "Did you expect me to let him kill me?" He shrugs.
    "Derek," she says. He looks away, shaking his head. "You sure you o-"
    "I'm perfectly fine."
     ××××××××
        (Hours later cause I don't feel like writing the whole fight right now)

                Aiden's POV
     I collapse into the pavement, veins in my arms completely visible. The pain surging through my body is unbearable. Theo bends down and grips my hand. "What are you-" he squeezes my hand, wincing as his veins turn almost black. Tears brim his eyes as my pain starts to fade. Now I get what he's doing.
    "Theo stop," I say. He doesn't.
    "Does it still hurt?" He asks. I shake my head. I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck.
    "Please tell me everyone made it out alive," I say. He nods, holding me tightly. Suddenly I'm engulfed by this feeling of lightless, like nothing just happened. I haven't felt this in so long now.
    ×××××××
              Two years later:
    "Is it that bad?" He asks, rubbing my back. I groan from the pain. I've been getting contractions for the past three days now, but can't go to the hospital since they told us last time unless the contractions are close together its nothing important.
   "My back is killing me," I say through clenched teeth. Right now I wish I had just fallen in love with a normal guy and had a normal baby. But nooooo. I turn around the best I can, resting my head next to his pillow.
    "I wish I could take the pain Away, but I don't want to risk hurting you or the baby." I wipe away a tear, taking a deep breath.
   "I love you. Your the best boyfriend ever. But this is one thing you don't have control of. If she wants to try and kill me before she's born, she's gonna do just that. We have no power over it. But gosh damn she can kick!" He laughs at me, kissing my neck. "Do-don't do that."
     "Do what?" He asks, a small smile playing in his handsome face.
    "Kissing me there. You know what happens." He winks, doing it again.
    "I read that sex can cause someone to go into labor." I look him in his blue eyes.
    "I want to, damn I want to. But my back is-"
    "Lay in your side," he tells me. Hesitantly, I force myself onto my side. He raises the back of my-well his shirt- and rubs my back.
    "I love you."
     "I love you too."
   ×××××××
          Three months later:
      I walk into the nursery after hearing her crying. Theo sits in the rocking chair with her in his arms. I stay in place, just admiring my beautiful small family. He turns his head towards me and stands, laying her back in the crib.
    We walk back out and walk into the living room. It's five, which is usually the time we get up anyways. "As much as I love her, I miss sleep." I lean over the counter and kiss him.
     "I do too," I say. He walks behind the counter to me and looks into my eyes.
     "Its been two years now," he says. I nod. He pulls something out of the pocket of his sweats. "I would have done this more romantically, but what the hell. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life when you and our daughter. We've been friends almost our whole lives, and I don't want to loose my best friend. Marry me."
     I tears escape my eyes. "Yes," I say. He stays in place for a second. "Theo, I'll marry you." He stands, picking me up with him. He presses his lips to mine passionately. "I love you so much."
    "I love you too."

AN: This is sadly the last chapter. Not what y'all were probably expecting but hehe. I really love Theo's characters so thought, what the hell. As for what happens with Derek, he left town with the Braeden. Comment your thoughts and share!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah